DLC entrances & finishers!

E#37

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Diamond Cutter looks kind of weird and a bit too slow, like those cutters that DDP used in 93-95 when he first grabbed the opponent with the cravat like move and then made the fall instead of grabbing opponents head while dropping (which was the case from 96 till now). It's weird that he grabs the head with both hands instead of grabbing his hand around opponents neck...I hope we can fix it somehow in CAF

Looking good, I love the Val Venis and S2H entrance... just 5 more days guys! :dance:

But I dont rly know what era Goldust is, is he Attitude Era or Modern day?

I hope somebody can answer this. I wanted to put him in my Attitude Roster, but only if it is the right model of him for that Era.

Looking good, I love the Val Venis and S2H entrance... just 5 more days guys! :dance:

I hope somebody can answer this. I wanted to put him in my Attitude Roster, but only if it is the right model of him for that Era.

It's clearly modern Goldust.

10 years ago is "modern"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO-z38_muk8

Posted Today, 11:48 PM

snapback.pngWeedster, on 25 October 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

Thanks dude, wasnt sure about that. Well, thank god we have some of the best CAWers in the world on this site, so its no big deal.

The finishers have a slow motion effect, so that's why the Diamond Cutter looks slow. It's a lame angle so I think it will look great.

I'm pretty floored by Val's entrance also, perfect.

I kinda get why Scotty only does two "worms" instead of the usual 3, because of space, but I think he chops with the wrong hand too.

Maybe not I don't remember.

But it looks great anyway.

Archived