Weapons, Weapons, Weapons

rymyst3rio

Something I think that is long overdo is adding some more weapons. And not neccesarily just for the sake of adding them, but weapons that make sense. This year we have Big Bossman coming down with his club, gangrel with his cup of blood, Road Dogg with the mic, etc. I believe they should implement an entrance weapon feature similar to RAW 2, where you can have your guy come down with a weapon and it will be available at ringside.

We can do this in Attitude mode with BBM, but come on, just that mode? Ridiculous. This feature would enable us to make so many more caws that much more realistic, have Sting come down with a baseball bat and many more.

What other weapons would you guys like to see?/ Who had them in their entrances?

Water bottle. I loved throwing them around on no mercy and hitting guys upside the head.

If these guys were on the game I'd want these

Al snow: head

Dudley boyz- table

Crash holly- scales

And of course foam fingers/hands need to return.

I think they're going to cut back on weapons just because it's a lot more violent and not PG fitting. Just look at the way that they completely took out the ability to give the sledge hammer a full swing. Now you have the person using 2 hands, one holding onto the handle and another on top hammer part.

It would be great to see taller ladders, to see different animations for tables instead of them just have them shatter to pieces, I also would like to see that each system has the same weapons (i.e. thumbtacks).

I agree that this is one of those features that they should have been implemented a long time ago.

Both in-game wrestlers and CAWs should be able to make their entrances with a foreign object and then use it during their match. It would be nice if different weapons appeared in different places, or they allowed us to choose where weapons spawned. For example, Sandman may begin his matches with his Singapore cane already in hand, but Cactus Jack would need to fetch his thumbtacks and barbed wire baseball bat from ringside. Finlay's shillelagh could be sitting in the corner under the turnbuckle. As goofy as it would be, I'd like to be able to use Chainsaw Charlie's chainsaw as a weapon too. It's a video game, not real life. Why not?

Also, it's time for vehicles like Eddie's car, JBL's limo, and Undertaker's motorcycle to stay at ringside during the match.

Lmao no one has even mentioned Foley and his Garbage can usually full of weapons. he use to come down with that thing every hardcore match

This would be cool to see in a video game. And Raven's grocery cart full of weapons.

2x4

2x4 wrapped in barb wire

Flaming 2x4 wrapped in barb wire

Nightstick (as used by Big Bossman)

Wrench (used by Hogan on his attack on The Rock)

Brass Knuckles

Black Baseball Bat (to assign to Sting)

I know it isn't considered a foreign object, but a move I'd like to see brought back is a fireball.

Also, a flaming branding iron for Terry Funk.

I agree that this is one of those features that they should have been implemented a long time ago.

Both in-game wrestlers and CAWs should be able to make their entrances with a foreign object and then use it during their match. It would be nice if different weapons appeared in different places, or they allowed us to choose where weapons spawned. For example, Sandman may begin his matches with his Singapore cane already in hand, but Cactus Jack would need to fetch his thumbtacks and barbed wire baseball bat from ringside. Finlay's shillelagh could be sitting in the corner under the turnbuckle. As goofy as it would be, I'd like to be able to use Chainsaw Charlie's chainsaw as a weapon too. It's a video game, not real life. Why not?

Also, it's time for vehicles like Eddie's car, JBL's limo, and Undertaker's motorcycle to stay at ringside during the match.

Lmao no one has even mentioned Foley and his Garbage can usually full of weapons. he use to come down with that thing every hardcore match

This would be cool to see in a video game. And Raven's grocery cart full of weapons.

• Thumbtacks
  • Chain
  • Trash Can Lid
  • Fire Extinguisher
  • Barbed Wire Chair

Archived