DX's Chyna.

Big Pete

EXACTLY look at early pics before her/his plastic surgery lol when she was a animal on steroids and bigger than half the male roster.. used a male template because we cant fight males if i made a diva allso divas cant get nowhere near big enough for a early chyna... going to be slamming the hell out of dolph ziggler :cool:

Looks... manly.

Does this look female to you? chyn1.jpgchyn.jpg;)

This could well be the best Post-Surgery Chyna there is. I'd say make her breasts bigger & more pointed lol.

I have got the body morph looking kick ass.. can't wait for '13 D-GENERATION-X is in the house.... :dx:

Definitely the best D-Generation X Chyna I've seen, awesome job man :cool:

Thanks.. it was pretty hard :dx:

Facially that's pretty spot on, sadly the challenge is getting a body morph to match it. Making a man look like a... Chyna, is a different task all together Pete

well, it'll be the first with a crotch bump...lol. Can't work that out of it.

It is interesting though to see a Chyna made with a male model..lol...makes sense, but interesting it slightly works facially.

Here is a good version of her manly look in this CAW that I think you may find interesting.

Again peeps are missing the point... its a MALE template so i can wrestle MALE superstars with it.. i didn't just do it to be diffrent.. the caw in the link is female with a diffrent morphing sceme :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

yea seen someone made a male version on community creations but had the playboy look im guessn they used the sin cara body type lol i do hope u can come up with 4 diffrent dx attire if had to throw in some promo attires i f need be maybe we can find some dx refs of chyna not been done before

Archived