Is THQ teasing us?

StunningSteve

I got nothing better to do so im making this thread lol,

i think it was last year when at the end of the RTWM, u had this big Hell in a Cell Elimination Match where u saw a little sequence when new guys came in...couldnt they just do this in exhibition - maybe this way they could make 4 on 4 and 5 on 5 matches etc.

However, i believe it's been confirmed that we cant go backstage again this year (correct me if im wrong)......now i saw this video from WWE 13 from the Mankind Storyline (spoiler i guess)...and around 19:45 u can see that u can go backstage, simple lol...i mean we all know that it would be possible to make, imagine u could backstage in all no dq matches, even Hell in a Cell :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGlOICryg8&feature=plcp

And we got the bossman nightstick but only in Attitude Mode, just like in past games when things were exclusive to the Storymode.

So do you think they're sometimes teasing us? :P

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

You get one bunch saying something isn't possible, then another bunch of guys go and make a work around way of making it possible. Like the 4 v 4 survivor series matches not being possible at all... But then we have it in the rtwm story. Albeit a poor workaround, but still.. If the options there in rtwm, why cant the same workaround be available in exhibition?

I don't think they're teasing... I think they're just lost. I'm very surprised they put special ref in exhibitions and didn't just lock it to the attitude story where they've made guys in ref shirts.

Sometimes I honestly struggle to understand THQ's logic. I hope Ledesma explains why we cant just go backstage, it looks so easy in this video to integrate it into exhibition.

Though I can only assume this will be their big feature for next year.

Archived