Your WWE 13 Universe

Are you guys mixing the Attitude Era superstars with the current WWE superstas on shows or are you keeping them seperate? What about duplicates, like The Rock and HHH?

I'm actually using the Attitude Era Kane and The Rock...their current versions are inactive. I'm thinking about using the DX version of Triple H and make the Hunter Hearst Hemsley and regular Triple H inactive....

Duplicates don't bother me.... just make'm inactive and keep it moving.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well since THQ decided that it wouldn't be smart for us to defend the titles whenever we want in Universe 3.0 I guess when the PPV's come around I'll just simulate them and make my own title matches in Exhibition and then just manually change the champions over that way in.

THQ needs to put out a patch to fix that b/c it's the same reason I got rid of SVR '10 b/c you couldn't defend the titles when you wanted in exhibition mode.

Title matches are listed under "Specialty Matches" when you're creating a match on Universe Mode.

Thanks.

My Universe:

WWE Champion: CM Punk

World Heavyweight Champion: Big Show

United States Champion: Antonio Cesaro

Intercontinental Champion: The Miz

Diva’s Champion: Eve

Tag Team Champions: Team Hell No

Week 1:

Kane def. Antonio Cesaro in a Champion vs. Champion match

Kaitlyn def. AJ and Layla in a Triple Threat Match

Ash Ketchum Def. Zack Ryder

Ash Ketchum is a new WWE Superstar

Last week The Miz defeated Kofi Kingston for the Intercontinental Championship and injured him in the process

The Miz def. Santino Marella

Dolph Ziggler def. CM Punk

Main Event:

Santino Marella def. Antonio Cesaro

Kaitlyn Def. Eve

NXT:

Aksana def. Alicia Fox

Kassius Ohno def. Bray Wyatt

Scotty 2 Hotty def. JTG

Derrick Bateman Def. Primo and Camacho in a Triple Threat Match

Before the Match R-Truth attacked Primo and threw him into the stairs

Derrick tried to give Camacho and handshake but Camacho slapped his hand away

Seth Rollins def. Hunico

SmackDown:

Justin Gabriel Def. Jinder Mahal

Kaitlyn def. Layla

The Great Khali def. Darren Young

Ted DiBiase def. Cody Rhodes

After the match Daniel Bryan tried to attack Cody Rhodes but Ted DiBiase stopped him but Cody did not want any help from Ted.

Sheamus Def. Sin Cara in a Submission Match

Sin Cara and Sheamus wanted to find out who was better at submissions. They shook hands after the match. Big Show was watching the match.

Saturday Morning Slam:

Zack Ryder def. Rey Mysterio

Ted DiBiase and Justin Gabriel def. The Prime Time Players

King of the Ring starts off this WWE Universe. There were a series of matches to decide who would meet in the finals for each respective Championship. Without further ado… let’s get it started!

Explosions sound off throughout the arena as the crowd cheers this PPV to decide who will represent WWE as Champions!

RKOR.jpg

Match 1: Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston v Jack Swagger

The high flying, dare devil Kofi Kingston takes on the All American…American Jack Swagger for the right to represent RAW as the Intercontinental Champion.

Winner and NEW Intercontinental Champion: Kofi Kingston

After the match: Medics come out to check on Jack Swagger who is laying on the mat unconscious.

Match 2: Tag Team Championships: Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan/Kane) v Long Island Perfection (Dolph Ziggler/Zack Ryder)

The unlikely team of Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder take on the even more unlikely team of Daniel Bryan and Kane. Which odd couple will represent the WWE as its Tag Team Champions?

Winner and NEW Tag Team Champions: Long Island Perfection

Match 3: Divas Championship: Kelly Kelly v Eve

The beautiful Kelly Kelly takes on the deceitful, but skillful Eve in a bout for the Divas Championship.

Winner and NEW Divas Champion: Kelly Kelly

Kane and Daniel Bryan are arguing in the back about who cost them the match when David Otunga walks up. He tells them not to worry and that they will get another opportunity eventually… maybe… probably not because they are terrible wrestlers. Bryan and Kane look at each other and then start beating up on Otunga , with Kane delivering a choke slam on through a catering table.

Match 4: United States Championship: Cody Rhodes v Christian

The savvy veteran Christian looks to capture another belt in his WWE career, while Cody Rhodes looks to establish himself as a credible threat for Smackdown.

Winner and NEW United States Champion: Cody Rhodes

Match 5: World Heavyweight Championship: Big Show v Wade Barrett

The bare knuckle brawler looks to capture his 1st World Heavyweight Championship while Big Show looks to get back on top after his previous reign ended abruptly thanks to Money in the Bank.

Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Wade Barrett

Match 6: WWE Championship: CM Punk v John Cena

Another chapter is going to be written in this rivalry. Will John Cena get back to the top of the mountain of the RAW landscape, or will the voice of the voiceless once again get the upper hand on his main event counterpart.

Winner and NEW WWE Champion: CM Punk

After the match: CM Punk is celebrating in the middle of the ring with his newly won championship when the lights go out and a familiar song is heard… “IT’S ME…IT’S ME… IT’S D. D. P.” The light turns back on the Diamond Dallas Page is in the ring behind CM Punk. He turns him around and hits the Diamond Cutter! John Cena gets on his feet and sees Page. He starts to back away but Page extends his hand and Cena shakes it and mouths “What are you doing here?” Page then hits Cena with a Diamond Cutter and celebrates as the crowd goes crazy for this surprise return!

wwe_raw_logo.png

Week 1

Newly crowned WWE Champion CM Punk opens up this edition of Monday Night RAW in the middle of the ring. He says that everyone knew he was going to beat John Cena last night, but that isn’t why he’s out here. He goes on to say that for some reason Diamond Dallas Page decided to viciously attack him and John Cena. While he doesn’t like Cena, he wants him to come out to the ring. (Cena makes his entrance) Cena says that he doesn’t care about Page and wants a rematch… tonight! (DDP’s music hits and he comes out to a roar) Page gets in the ring and grabs a mic and is about to speak… but instead hits a Diamond Cutter on on the champ. He stands and gets in Cena’s face (Mr. Mcmahons music hitsand he struts out) He says that he signed DDP to a contract because he knew it’d be good for business. He said that he had no idea Page would get into the WWE Title Picture, but he loves it! He says that he is going to waste no time in making that happen. He announces that tonight it will be John Cena v DDP for a shot at CM Punk’s WWE Championship. (Punk stands slowly and Page hits him with another Diamond Cutter before leaving the ring and heading to the back).

Match 1: Kofi Kingston v Mark Henry

Winner: Kofi Kingston

David Otunga runs into Mr. McMahon and demands to know what he is going to do about the attack on him last night from Kane and Daniel Bryan. Vince laughs and says that it was pretty funny seeing him get beat up since he is one of the most annoying men he’s ever met. Vince says David Otunga v Daniel Bryan will happen tonight… and it’s next!

Match 2: Daniel Bryan w/Kane v David Otunga

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Match 3: Zack Ryder w/Dolph Ziggler v Hunico w/Epico

Winner: Zack Ryder

Main Event: #1 Contender for WWE Championship: John Cena v Diamond Dallas Page

Winner and NEW #1 Contender: John Cena (via interference from CM Punk delivering the GTS to Page while the referee was down)

After the match: Punk started to beatdown Page as Cena looked on and delivered the GTS to him and then grabbed a mic and shouted “You don’t just come in and get what you want! You have to earn respect!” and then held up his WWE Championship as he stared down Cena who was now on the outside of the ring

SmackdownLogo-1.jpg

Week 1

A furious Big Show is seen in the back tearing it up when Mr. McMahon finds him and yells at him to stop. He says that Barrett got lucky last Sunday and he should be World Heavyweight Champion! McMahon tells Show to relax and that he can have his rematch… tonight!

Match 1: Heath Slater v Ted Dibiase

Winner: Ted Dibiase

David Otunga walks into Mr. McMahons office and says that his loss to Daniel Bryan was a fluke. So much of a fluke that he paid his own airfare to come to Smackdown as get a rematch. Vince nods and says he will face Kane and tells Otunga to get the hell out of his office.

Match 2: Cody Rhodes v Sheamus

Winner: Sheamus

The new World Heavyweight Champion Wade Barrett is interviewed about his first title defense just days after capturing gold. He says it’s no big deal and that he beat Show once, and he can beat him again.

Match 3: Kane w/Daniel Bryan v David Otunga

Winner: Kane

Main Event: World Heavyweight Championship: Wade Barrett ( c )v Big Show

Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Wade Barrett

After the match: Big Show is furious once more and starts tearing up the ringside area. Throwing the steel steps aside and heads over to the announce table. He grabs Michael Cole by the throat and chokeslams him through the annonce table. Just after he does that and is about to attack Josh Matthews, The Great Khali’s music hits and he walks out to fight Big Show. Show and Khali stand face to face before Show throws his hands in the air and walks out

saying Khali isn’t worth it.

HeatLogo-1.jpg

Week 1

Match 1: Jinder Mahal v Brodus Clay

Winner: Jinder Mahal via interference from a man dressed in all black

Match 2: Sin Cara v Evan Bourne

Winner: Evan Bourne

Brodus Clay is asked about what transpired earlier in the night. He says he has no idea who that man was… but he wants him in a match… next week!

Match 3: Kelly Kelly v Eve

Winner: Kelly Kelly

What are the "tonites highlight match" ?

I'm guessing that's the match that's suppose to get you hyped?

They are usually a feud thats been building that will have a cutscene.

So my universe has been crazy in a good way. Basic matches booked originally. Bret Hart and Sheamus as my respective champs, Kofi as IC, and Gabriel won an extreme rules match against Cactus Jack to be Hardcore Champion. We get to the second PPV Over The Edge and things get real interesting.

Gabriel vs Slater in a Falls Count Anywhere match where Gabriel retains in a bloody mess with the 450 splash.

Kofi Kingston vs HHH in a ladder match where I hit Trouble In Paradise then speared him through the guardrail before getting the belt down. A solid 25 min match on normal.

Normal Tag Match between Shamrock/Bossman and Primo and Epico where it took a double backstabber and a backstabber from each guy on an isolated Bossman to get the belts away from The Corporation.

Extreme Rules match between Mankind and X Pac which actually went normal and had Pac win.

Womans title defended by Stephanie McMahon against Kharma

I Quit match for the WWF Title between Bret Hart and CM Punk on epic. I let the cpu play this, and it lasted 40 mins! Went back and forth, Sharpshooter after sharpshooter, GTS after GTS and no one would quit. Chairs, tables broken, weapons laying around everywhere until finally after getting the piledriver Punk reverses the Sharpshooter and locks in the Anaconda Vice to make Bret quit. Was one of the best matches I've seen in a game for a while. Was very impressed

Final week before WWE Breakdown live on Pay Per View

50s9xy.jpg

Shawn Michaels and Triple H make their way to the ring to open the show however they're quickly interrupted by Bret Hart who stands at the top of the ramp with a microphone.

Triple H: "What the Hell do you want now? Can't you wait until Sunday?"

Bret: "What I wanna know Triple H is how does it feel?"

Triple H: "What d'ya mean how does it feel?"

Bret: "How does it feel to be nothing more than a pawn in this whole thing? Nothing more than Shawn Michaels little BITCH?"

The crowd pops big time as DX look livid.

Triple H: "Big words Hitman. We thought you were supposed to be the PG guy around here!"

Bret: "You're going into a WWE title match as the third wheel and when the time comes, you're gonna lay down and count the lights so Shawn can screw me out of the title. Isn't that right?"

Triple H's expression changes as he thinks about it for a moment.

Shawn: "Whoa, whoa, whoa there Hitman. I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to play the old mind games here to turn Triple H and myself against each other. You can try all you want but at the end of the day, when the moment comes. Triple H will do what's right for Triple H."

Triple H is about to speak but before he can say anything, the music of John Laurinaitis plays and he comes out onto the stage.

Big Johnny: "Gentlemen. As the most senior ranking official around here in Mr McMahon's absence, it's my duty to provide the best entertainment for the WWE Universe. Therefore tonight I've booked a blockbuster main event tag team match. It's going to be the team of Triple H.... and The Undertaker...."

Triple H and Shawn don't look too pleased at the news.

Big Johnny: "....and they'll take on the team of Bret Hart.... and The Rock"

The crowd pops big time for the announcement.

Jerry Lawler: "Wow JR! That's a huge tag team main event!"

JR: "A slobberknocker in every sense of the word, King!"

Jerry Lawler: "Slobberknocker isn't even a word."

Big Johnny: "Now if you'd excuse me gentlemen, I have a match to referee.

MATCH 1: Mark Henry defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin by pinfall after John Laurinaitis quick counted Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Backstage Steve Austin is looking for Mark Henry and John Laurinaitis however before he can get his hands on them, he suddenly gets attacked by Vader.

JR: "What the Hell is this, King!? The Mastadon laying out Stone Cold Steve Austin!!"

As Austin is laid there on the ground he is suddenly surrounded by Laurinaitis, Mark Henry and Vader.

Big Johnny: "Gentlemen. You're work here is done."

Johnny nods his approval to both monsters before they head off together.

Lawler: "What in the World is going on here JR? Big Johnny has alligned himself with Vader and Mark Henry!?"

JR: "Bah Gawd King. That's an unstoppable team right there."

MATCH 2: Chris Jericho defeated Intercontinental Champion Val Venis (w/ Trish Stratus) by submission.

Backstage, The Road Dogg has been laid out. Doctors and WWE officials are checking up on him before Billy Gunn appears.

Gunn: "What the Hell happened?"

Road Dogg: "Someone blindsided me."

Gunn: "Page! It's gotta have been Dallas Page."

Road Dogg: "Nah, this guy was big. He hit damn hard to."

Road Dogg says as he holds his neck.

Gunn: "Well we've got a match next. You gonna be alright?"

Road Dogg: "Let's do it!"

Road Dogg gets to his feet as the doctors try advising him not to go to the ring but he doesn't listen.

JR: "I don't know if Road Dogg is doing the right thing here King."

MATCH 3: The APA defeated The New Age Outlaws in a non-title match after Faarooq hit the Dominator on Road Dogg and scored the pinfall.

MATCH 4: Gangrel defeated Big Bossman by pinfall in an Extreme Rules match to retain the Hardcore Championship. After the match, Gangrel after a handshake however Bossman swatted Gangrel's hand away.

MATCH 5: Bret Hart and The Rock (w/ Mankind) defeated Triple H and The Undertaker (w/ Shawn Michaels) after Bret Hart made Triple H tap out to The Sharpshooter. The match descended into anarchy as during it, The Undertaker and The Rock brawled outside the ring to the point where the referee sent both of them to the back. Then the referee removed Shawn Michaels for too much interference before doing the same to Mankind. It came down to a 1 on 1 battle between Triple H and Bret Hart where the Excellence of Execution was able to make Triple H submit and get some much needed momentum ahead of Breakdown.

oku6qb.jpg

As the show opens, the glass shatters and Stone Cold makes his way to the ring. He gets on the microphone and calls out Vader, Mark Henry and John Laurinaitis. After some verbal jostling, Big Johnny tells Austin that he'll be going 1 on 1 with Vader this evening.

MATCH 1: Ken Shamrock defeated Goldust by Submission.

Backstage, Shawn Michaels and Triple H are seen arriving at the arena. Michael Cole stops them for an interview.

Shawn: "Good thing you showed up Cole. We got an exclusive for you. See The Heart Break Kid. The WWE Champion wasn't expected to be here tonight but guess what? Here I am, live and in living colour and have I got news for the WWE Universe. Tonight I'm gonna give 'em what they all want. That is the sight of HBK kicking someone's teeth down their throat. Not only that but it's someone that Bret Hart knows all too well. Shawn Michaels vs The British Bulldog, 1 on 1."

JR: "Uh oh. Davey Boy Smith could be in big trouble tonight if he's out there with these two degenerates. Bret Hart isn't here tonight to help him."

MATCH 2: Christian defeated Eddie Guerrero by pinfall after nailing the Killswitch.

MATCH 3: X-Pac defeated The Godfather by pinfall to become #1 contender to the European Championship.

MATCH 4: Vader defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin by pinfall.

After the match, John Laurinaitis informed Stone Cold Steve Austin that as reward for losing, he'd now have to face BOTH Mark Henry and Vader at Breakdown on Sunday.

MATCH 5: WWE Champion Shawn Michaels (w/ Triple H) defeated European Champion The British Bulldog by pinfall in a non-title match. After the match, Bret Hart came down to the ring and laid out Shawn Michaels with a lead pipe.

Final confirmed Pay Per View Card:

av3blf.jpg

WWE Championship Match [Triple Threat Rules]

Shawn Michaels © vs Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs Triple H

WWE Tag Team Championship Match

New Age Outlaws © vs Diamond Dallas Page & ?

Intercontinental Championship Match

Val Venis © vs Ken Shamrock

w/ Chris Jericho as Special Guest Referee

The Brothers of Destruction vs The Rock & Sock Connection

Handicap Match

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Mark Henry & Vader

European Championship Match

British Bulldog © vs X-Pac

Hardcore Championship Match [Fatal 4 Way Extreme Rules]

Gangrel © vs Big Bossman vs The Godfather vs The Big Show Paul Wight

Week 2

Raw:

Ash Ketchum Def. David Otunga

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara def. Co Team Rhodes Scholars in a #1 Contenders Match

Before the match Team Hell No attacked Team Rhodes Scholars. In the middle of the match Sandow and Cody argued and Sandow hit Cody and left. Is this the end of Team Rhodes Scholars?

Santino Marella def. Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler got distracted by something

AJ def. Eve

John Cena def. The Miz

After the match Ash Ketchum came to congratulate John Cena.

Main Event:

Rey Mysterio def. David Otunga

After the match Darren Young attacked Rey with a steel pipe.

Ash Ketchum def. Epico

NXT:

Aksana def. Alicia Fox

Tyson Kidd Def. Michael McGillicutty

Scotty 2 Hotty def. Epico

Derrick Bateman def. Primo and Hunico in a #1 Contenders Match

Brodus Clay and R-Truth congratulated Derrick after the match

Seth Rollins and Kassius Ohno def. Bray Wyatt and JTG

During the match JTG left Bray Wyatt all alone turning the match into a handicap match.

SmackDown:

Daniel Bryan def. Ted DiBiase

Before the match Cody Rhodes came to watch the match.

The Miz def. The Great Khali

Kaitlyn def. Layla in a #1 Contenders Match

Kaitlyn is on a roll will she be Diva's Champion?

Titus O’neil def. Justin Gabriel

Cody Rhodes def. Randy Orton

Saturday Morning Slam:

Ash Ketchum def. Zack Ryder

Brodus Clay def. Rey Mysterio

After alot of debating with myself and going back and forth, I decided to keep my shows and titles (Womebs replaces Divas though) current. Even the current WWE Title design. Iunno, I like the idea of the game reflecting the current product, but adding the quirks such as throwing choice Attitude names into the mix and doing more to restore cred to certain belts over their real life counterparts.

Anyone else doing the same?

Are you guys mixing the Attitude Era superstars with the current WWE superstas on shows or are you keeping them seperate? What about duplicates, like The Rock and HHH?

I don't have the game yet but I plan to have all the superstars mixed in together. Partly because there are so many Attitude stars & partly because I am not a big fan of the current WWE product. I think I will shelf duplicates like the current Rock, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, current Jericho, Dude Love etc...

I wanted my Universe to start in January and so Nothing gets messed up, I deleted all shows and put everyone who I would be using on the Inactive Brand and Duplicates, Mr McMahon and John Laurinaitis on a show called Not Using and set that to Fridays as a show. I then skipped to January Week 1 and then deleted the Brand, added back RAW, SmackDown and also Heat on Thursdays. I then placed everyone on there brands and placed the Duplicates, John Laurinaitis on Inactive and Mr McMahon on Legend.

There will not be a Draft the first year of my Universe.

Starting Champions:

RAW:

WWE Champion - ???

United States Champion - Zack Ryder

Tag Team Champions - ???

Women's Champion - ???

SmackDown:

World Heavyweight Champion - ???

Intercontinental Champion - Cody Rhodes

Tag Team Champion - ???

Women's Champion - ???

Titles will be added to both shows throughout the year.

Heat is not a Jobber Show. Heat will hold Matches between Superstar's not used on the weeks RAW and SmackDown and PPV Main Event Calibre matches. You will see matches like "Zack Ryder vs The Miz in the first three matches and matches like "John Cena vs Stone Cold Steve Austin" in the last two matches.

PPV Schedule:

January - Royal Rumble

February - No Way Out

March - WrestleMania

April - Backlash

May - Judgement Day

June - Vengeance

July - King Of The Ring

August - Summerslam

September - Unforgiven

October - No Mercy

November - Survivor Series

December - Armageddon

Money In The Bank will be held at WrestleMania.

The King Of The Ring winner will face for a World Title of his choice at Summerslam.

No DLC will be added to my Roster until later in the Universe Year apart from Natalya and DDP. This way I can focus on the On-Disc Roster more.

Here is my first week of Universe :) hopefully I don't get to Survivor Series and then my save gets corrupted like on WWE'12 :P

2q9ktxx.jpg

RAW GM Shane McMahon starts off the show Welcoming everyone to Monday Night RAW and talking about it being a new year and that this year RAW will win Brand Supremacy over SmackDown. Shane announces to decide a new WWE Champion, Tonight will be the start of a 8-Man Tournament. He announces that the Final 2 will face at the Royal Rumble for the Vacant Championship. The fans start cheering for CM Punk as well as Stone Cold Steve Austin. Shane say's that he is not finished and that there will also be a 8-Women Tournament to decide a new Women's Champion after Natalya has been forced to Vacate the Title due to an Injury thanks to the hands of the Glamazon, Beth Phoenix. He say's that the Tournament will be on RAW and SmackDown. He Finally announces a 4-Team Tournament to decide new Tag Team Champions. He then say's that the Tag Team Tournament will start right now!

Match 1: The Acolytes, Farooq and Bradshaw defeated Edge & Christian to Advance to the Royal Rumble to contend for the Tag Team Championships. Bradshaw hit a Clothesline From Hell on Christian for the win. After the match, New Age Outlaws appear on stage and Road Dogg says that it is unfair that they have to win back their Tag Team Titles, They defeated Primo & Epico at Armageddon fair and square and there Titles were Stripped of them for no reason. Road Dogg then says that they would defeat Primo & Epico again, Advance to the Royal Rumble and defeat The Acolytes and reclaim their Tag Team Championships.

Match 2: The Glamazon, Beth Phoenix defeated Brie Bella w/Nikki Bella. Beth hit a Glamazon on Brie and went for the pin, Nikki distracted the ref and was Clotheslined of the ropes by Beth, Beth then hit another Glam Slam on Brie and got the Pin. Beth now advances in the Women's Tournament to decide a new Women's Champion.

Match 3: Chris Jericho defeated Bret 'Hitman' Hart. The match was amazing and lasted 22 Minutes. At the end, Bret Reversed the Lion's Tamer and locked in the Sharpshooter on Jericho, Jericho then reversed the Sharpshooter and hit a Codebreaker for the win. After, Jericho celebrated his win, Bret put his hand out, Jericho slapped his hand away and left the ring. The crowd boo'ed Jericho as he told them to shut up.

Match 4: Triple H defeated Kevin Nash to Advance in the WWE Title Tournament. Triple H kicked out of the Jacknife and then reversed a second attempt and hit a Pedigree for the win.

Match 5: CM Punk defeated The Undertaker to Advance in the WWE Title Tournament. Punk kicked out the Tombstone and tried to make Undertaker tap out but Undertaker refused to quit. Punk hit 2 GTS's for the win. Punk celebrated in the ring and was shouting that the Title was his. Michael Cole Announces that CM Punk will face Triple H in 2 weeks time. The winner will be in the Final of the WWE Title Tournament! RAW Ends with Punk screaming "Best In The World!"

20p9q1.png

Match 1: Bret Hart defeated Daniel Bryan in a Submission Match. This match will go down as one of the All Time Technical Matches ever. Both men refused to quit. Daniel Bryan made it to the ropes during the Sharpshooter twice and refused it once. Bret made the ropes twice during the Yes Lock. Daniel Bryan brought a chair into the ring but the chair was used against him as Bret hit the Piledriver on the Chair and then locked in the Sharpshooter, Bryan was crawling to the ropes, refusing to tap out but the pain got to much for him and he was forced to Tap Out. Bret Celebrated in the Ring, Daniel Bryan got up and he and Bret shook hands.

Match 2: Legion of Doom defeated Jinder Mahal & The Great Khali. LOD hit the Doomsday Device on Mahal for the win. Khali was knocked out outside the ring after being put through the Announce Table.

Match 3: John Cena defeated Zack Ryder. Cena destroyed Ryder throughout the match. Towards the end, it looked like Ryder may get a upset win but Cena reversed the Rough Ryder, knocked Ryder down and locked in the STF. Ryder Tapped out straight away, though it took a few seconds for Cena to let go...

Match 4: Kane defeated X-Pac. X-Pac was in control at the start, it looked like he would indeed win until he went to the top rope to hit a Diving Elbow only for Kane to catch him and hit a Tombstone for the win.

Match 5: The Rock defeated Chris Jericho. This was an Amazing match. 30 Minutes long with a load of near falls. Jericho hit a Codebreaker, Rock kicked out. Rock would hit a Rock Bottom, Jericho would kick out. 2 more Codebreaker's and Rock would kick out of both, Another Rock Bottom and then a People's Elbow and Jericho kicked out. Jericho would then lock in the Lions Tamer and Rock made it to the ropes. Rock took Jericho outside and hit a Rock Bottom through the Announce Table, he then dragged Jericho back in the ring and hit the People's Elbow to get the win. (I love Epic Match Setting).

2l95qu0.png

SmackDown GM Stephanie McMahon starts off the show and Announces a 8-Man Tournament to decide a new World Heavyweight Champion. The Finals will be held at the Royal Rumble and the Tournament will start right now!

Match 1: Brock Lesnar defeated Mark Henry. This match was surprisingly almost a Squash Match. The match started and Lesnar ran at Henry and hit a Clothesline. Lesnar Dominated the match until Henry out of nowhere hit a Worlds Strongest Slam but got a 2 count. Henry then picked up Lesnar and went for a Clothesline but Lesnar reversed it and hit a German Suplex. He then lifted up Henry and hit an F-5 for the win. Lesnar showed his dominance here tonight by easily defeated the Worlds Strongest Man. Lesnar has to be the favourite to win the Tournament after that showing.

Match 2: Cody Rhodes defeated Ted DiBiase and Dolph Ziggler in a Triple Threat Match to Retain the Intercontinental Title. A Fantastic Match from the 3 Young Up and Comers here on SmackDown. No Doubt, All 3 are Future World Champions. Early in the match, DiBiase hit the Dream Street on Rhodes through the Announce Table. Ziggler and DiBiase battled in the ring. hitting Finishers and Signatures out of nowhere. Both refused to quit and both showed that they need the Intercontinental Title. DiBiase hit the Dream Street on Ziggler and was going for the pin, Rhodes entered the ring and hit the Cross Rhodes on DiBiase for the win.

Match 3: Lita defeated Nikki Bella w/Brie Bella to Advance in the Women's Tournament. Towards the end, Brie tried to Interfere but received a Reverse Twist Of Fate. Nikki tried to take Advantage but received a Twist Of Fate. Lita pinned her for the win.

Match 4: "The Viper" Randy Orton defeated Daniel Bryan. Excellent match. Bryan kicked out of the RKO and Orton got pi**ed and went to hit another RKO but Bryan reversed it and locked in the Yes Lock. Orton just made it to the ropes. While he was down, Bryan went to the top rope and was going for a Diving Headbutt but Orton got up and hit an RKO Mid Air. Orton then Pinned Bryan for the win. Orton will face Dolph Ziggler next week in the World Heavyweight Title Tournament.

Match 5: The Rock defeated John Cena to Advance in the World Heavyweight Title Tournament. Rock hit the Rock Bottom and then the People's Elbow to win. Throughout the match, All the young and women Cena fans seemed to turn on Cena and chant Cena Sucks in Favour of The Rock. This seems to happen everytime Cena is in the Ring with The Rock or Brock Lesnar.

Rock Celebrates his win while Cena looks under the ring. He enters the ring and attacks Rock with a Chain. Cena grabs a Mic and say's that all his 'Fans' are Hypocrites. They claim to show him Loyalty & Respect whenever he steps inside the ring but whenever he is in the ring with Rock or Lesnar, they turn on him and join his Haters in the "Cena Sucks" Chants. He says he has had enough of "Whiny Little B**ches" and that from this point on, he will do what he wants and not what Mr McMahon and The Board of Directors want. He does not care about Merchandise Sales and that he is now in it for him. He then Raises his Chain and says "Word Life" He hits an AA on Rock and then leaves holding his chain.

What a way to end the first SmackDown of the year.

Hope Everyone is enjoying my Universe :)

I'm gonna explain and start from SummerSlam since that's where Universe started shaping. SummerSlam was at my created outdoor Wembley SummerSlam.

SummerSlam

CM Punk turned heel during a WWE title match against John Cena with the Rock as special ref. I reffed and rock bottomed them both and counted them out Ha.

Wade Barrett won the world title from Sheamus as the first British world champ. (quite fitting)

Lesnar beat Triple H.

The Undertaker returned to face Kane and won.

Jericho been feuding with The Miz and Miz won,

Night of champions was rematches with Championship scrambles.

Hell In A Cell:

Sheamus won the title back.

Cena faced Lesnar in a rematch from Extreme Rules and won.

CM Punk beat Randy Orton for the WWE title.

This is where it gets good. I did a Survivor Series like 1990 where all the survivors went into a Grand Finale Survivor Series match.

Sheamus, Cena and Clay vs Ziggler, Barrett and Punk were the survivors facing each other. Came down to Sheamus and Cena vs Punk. Cena interfered and Sheamus accidently hit the Brogue Kick on Cena. CM Punk then hit Sheamus with a comeback and missed an elbow drop. And Sheamus hit a Brogue Kick and eliminated him.

Following night on Raw I set up a Brodus Clay vs CM Punk match where Clay won. Also a Sheamus vs John Cena. Brodus Clay then following week a rematch for the WWE title which Punk won. I set up then Mick Foley vs CM Punk TLC at TLC.

TLC:

CM Punk defeated Cactus Jack in a TLC match. Awesome match. Broke the barricade, loads of tables and blood everywhere.

2 weeks then did a Special Raw to kick start RTWM. Rematch between Jack and Punk in an extreme rules match which Punk won. John Cena and The Rock was gonna face each other so teamed them together to face The Miz and Wade Barrett. Brodus Clay turned heel and joined Del Rio's Stable.

Not done the Royal Rumble yet but this is how the PPV looks.

30 Man Royal Rumble match

John Cena vs CM Punk for the WWE title

Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio for the World title.

Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental title.

The Miz vs The Rock.

Rhodes and Hunico (Money Inc) vs Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara For the tag titles.

Kane vs Y2J

Archived