Your WWE 13 Universe

I just want to give a rant on Universe Mode. Because a lot of people is bitching that the whole mode is f***'d up, but the way I see it, it's pretty awesome. I mean, in 4 out of 5 matches at every show of my universe, there is at least one cutscene, or even two. Yeah, sometimes booking is lazy because I see the same matchcard on Raw the whole month, and sometimes allied people face each other, but that doesn't happen regularly. I still haven't seen any "Branching scene", but I got to see a lot of plot-twister cutscenes that I never ever saw, o read about them.

I don't know, maybe my copy is perfect, but UM is not as bad as most people says. It's really good for business.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to give a rant on Universe Mode. Because a lot of people is bitching that the whole mode is f***'d up, but the way I see it, it's pretty awesome. I mean, in 4 out of 5 matches at every show of my universe, there is at least one cutscene, or even two. Yeah, sometimes booking is lazy because I see the same matchcard on Raw the whole month, and sometimes allied people face each other, but that doesn't happen regularly. I still haven't seen any "Branching scene", but I got to see a lot of plot-twister cutscenes that I never ever saw, o read about them.

I don't know, maybe my copy is perfect, but UM is not as bad as most people says. It's really good for business.

I agree.. I've been enjoying my TNA Universe and none of it is really made up or manually done other than like I've mentioned before being the interviews and when I did the Bound for Glory series to have the matches for it. Everything else has been computer AI.

Because of it I had Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels feuding... Storm became World champ.. and other thing that have made this fun to keep track.

WWENXTLOGO.png

SEASON 3

Week 1 in July

Opening Credits.

Commentary: Welcome to NXT, this series we are no longer looking for the Next Breakout Superstar, we are now looking for the next Breakout Diva………….

Over to Renee Young to introduce the Diva’s participating and their Mentors

A J Lee with Woman’s Champion Layla

Angelina Love with Diva’s Champion Trish Stratus

Ariel with Brie Bella

Daffney with Kelly Kelly

Kaitlyn with Nikki Bella

Katie Lea with Natalya

Taeler Hendrix with Melina

Velvet Sky with Kharma

Now onto the action, next up A J Lee takes on Angelina Love

A J Leel v Angelina Love

Winner: Angelina Love via Countout after sending A J through the barricade.

Backstage: Melina is seen talking with her pro Taeler, who is looking forward to her first match on WWE TV next week against Velvet Sky, Melina advises Taeler to ditch her bright optimistic attitude and get angry, or she’ll be the first to be eliminated. Melina starts to give Taeler tactics, but as she does so, her voice trails away, so we don’t hear.

Ariel v Daffney

This was a matchup between two of the more dark sided individuals, as Ariel the Vampire & Daffney the Zombie Queen squared off in the ring.

Winner: Ariel via Pinfall after hitting the Shelley Shock

Backstage: Kharma tells Velvet that she is in the WWE for one thing, and one thing only, to once again be the Women’s Champion, she tells Velvet that as long as she impresses Kharma, she will be allowed to stand by Kharma’s side.

Kaitlyn v Katie Lea

Winner : Katie Leal via Pinfall.

End Credits.

Win/Loss Record
A J Lee 0/1

Angelina Love 1/0

Ariel 1/0

Daffney 0/1

Kaitlyn 0/1

Katie Lea 1/0

Taeler Hendrix 0/0

Velvet Sky 0/0

Raw WWE Champion: Kane
United States Champion: Sin Cara
Diva's Champion: Natalya

Smackdown World Heavyweight Champion: John Cena
Intercontinental Champion: Matt Hardy
Womens Champion: Layla

Inter-Promotional
Tag Team Champions: CM Punk & Randy Orton

Yoshi Tatsu beating Undertaker at Wrestlemania, THQ

That happen to me in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 except it was actually a Armageddon Hell In The Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Title, Yoshi Tatsu Pinned The Undertaker to win the Match; I was literally like "HE FINALLY DID IT!" ^_^"

February - Week 2 - SmackDown!

Match 1 - Elimination Chamber Qualifier Kane vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner - Kane

After - Kane cut a promo regarding going after the WWE Championship by eliminating Chris Jericho '99

Match 2 - Elimination Chamber Qualifier Ken Shamrock vs. Mark Henry
Winner - Ken Shamrock

After - Mark Henry assaulted Ken Shamrock and hit 2x World's Strongest Slams before storming off to the back

Match 3 - Rey Mysterio & Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth & Alberto Del Rio
Winners - Rey Mysterio & Cody Rhodes & Goldust

After - All hell breaks loose in the ring until General Manger came to the stage to restore order. General Manager announced that Elimination Chamber will feature "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth defending their championships against Cody Rhodes & Goldust in a Royal Rumble rematch

Promo: Mark Henry is backstage causing damage until making his way to General Manager and demanding another Elimination Chamber Qualifier match. Both exchange words, Mark Henry destroys the room. General Manager announces next week, Elimination Chamber Qualifier Match Mark Henry vs. ???

Match 4 - Dolph Ziggler & Christian w/ AJ Lee vs. Ryback & Sheamus
Winner - Ryback & Sheamus

After - This was the first time Ryback & Sheamus have teamed together (Undefeated Steak & Royal Rumble winner duo)

Main Event - Chris Jericho '99 vs. Antonio Cesaro
Winner - Chris Jericho '99
After - Chris Jericho '99 cut a promo regarding his victory over Rey Mysterio in game competition at the Royal Rumble. He said he will outlast 5 other men to become the retain his WWE Championship at Elimination Chamber

Confirmed Elimination Chamber Matches

Intercontinental Championship - Wade Barrett © vs, Justin Gabriel

WWE Tag Team Chapionships - "Awesome Truth" The Miz © & R-Truth © vs. Cody Rhodes & Goldust

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Chris Jericho '99 © vs. Kane vs. Ken Shamrock vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

World Heavywight Championship Elimination Chamber - Shawn Michaels © vs. Kevin Nash vs. John Cena vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

February - Week 3 - SmackDown!

Match 1 - Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. Alberto Del Rio & Antonio Cesaro
Winner - Cody Rhodes & Goldust

After - Everyone leaves except Alberto Del Rio, who quickly becomes angry and starts going berserk ringside. He then enters the ring and proceeds to cut a promo. Del Rio says he's looking for a fight. Ryback comes to the ring to answer Del Rio's request. Del Rio attempts the early assault; however, Ryback takes control and hits Shellshock to end the segment

Match 2 - Elimination Chamber Qualifier Mark Henry vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner - Mark Henry

After - Mark Henry assaulted Kofi Kingston and hit 2x World's Strongest Slams before taunting over an unconscious Kofi Kingston

Dolph Ziggler & AJ Lee are backstage talking game plan. Kelly Kelly walks past and confronts AJ Lee; AJ Lee tells Kelly Kelly to move her "plastic, stiff manikin doll self" . Kelly Kelly attempts to slap AJ Lee, but is caught then slapped by the Diva's Champion AJ Lee

Match 3 - Elimination Chamber Qualifier Rey Mysterio vs. Christian
Winners - Rey Mysterio

Alberto Del Rio is backstage until being approached by Interviewer. Alberto Del Rio is asked what he thinks of Ryback making a presence earlier tonight after his match. Del Rio says Ryback needs to learn to mind his own business before he gets himself in trouble

Match 4 - Zack Ryder & Kelly Kelly vs. Dolph Ziggler & AJ Lee
Winner - Dolph Zigger & AJ Lee

After - Dolph Ziggler & AJ Lee celebrated with the United States & DIva's Championship respectively

Main Event - Chris Jericho '99 & Sheamus vs.Kane & "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth
Winners - Chris Jericho 99 & Sheamus
After - Kane attempted to assault Chris Jericho, but Sheamus protected Jericho, and hit Brogue Kick on Kane. Chris Jericho and Sheamus get face-to-face, and Sheamus told Jericho not to get too comfortable. Sheamus still has a guaranteed Main Event spot at WrestleMania against either World Champion. Chris Jericho responds by reminding Sheamus that he's simply got a lot to learn before being a World Champion

Singles Match (Royal Rumble Re-Match) - Alberto Del Rio vs. Ryback

WWE Tag Team Chapionships - "Awesome Truth" The Miz © & R-Truth © vs. Cody Rhodes & Goldust

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Chris Jericho '99 © vs. Kane vs. Ken Shamrock vs. Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio vs. ???

World Heavywight Championship Elimination Chamber - Shawn Michaels © vs. Kevin Nash vs. John Cena vs. Big Show vs. Booker T vs. ???

Im very glad i rebought this game until i get 2k14. Within the first month i had a great midcard story forming on smackdown.

Seth Rollins as the IC Champion had a few matches with Dolph Ziggler (face) and Jinder Mahal (heel)

Ziggler defeated Mahal in a steel cage match to become No. 1 contender to the IC Title, Mahal shook Zigglers hand afterwards, turning him face.

At PPV Ziggler defeated Rollins for the title and post match Mahal saved Ziggler from an attack by Rollins.

On the next smackdown Mahal and Ziggler were attacked by the new (and odd) pairing of Paul Wight and Fandango.

Now there is a 6 man fued forming, Rollins, Wight and Fandango vs Mahal, Ziggler, and Mahals former rival Hunico (who was attacked by Wight post one of his matches)

Universe is managing itself alot better then i remember, getting me even more hyped for 2K14

I reset my Universe some time ago and downloaded Caws from Ruthless Aggression era. Weird enough, after this I have had a lot of 2 counts and even 2 branching storyline cutscenes!! Feels nice to experience that for the first time!

Anyways, here's Smackdown's No Mercy and RAW's Unforgiven PPVs:

Smackdown Presents:

NO MERCY

Single Match:

Chris Benoit def. Kurt Angle

WWE United States Championship:

John Cena © def. Rhyno

6-Man Tag Team Match:

Edge, Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore def. Paul London, Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty

Single Match:

Torrie Wilson def. Sable

WWE Tag Team Championship:

Los Guerreros (Eddie & Chavo) def. Team Angle (Haas & Benjamin) ©

- NEW Tag Team Champions

Single Match:

Sean O´Haire def. Rey Mysterio

Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE Championship:

Brock Lesnar © def. The Undertaker

Raw Presents:

UNFORGIVEN

World Tag Team Championship:

Evolution (Batista & Ric Flair) def. Super Heroes (Hurricane & Rosey) ©

- NEW World Tag Team Champions!

Single Match:

Kane def. Tommy Dreamer

WWE Women's Championship:

Victoria def. Miss Jackie © by DQ

Triple Threat Match for the Intercontinental Championship:

Christian © def. Rob Van Dam & Randy Orton

Single Match:

Goldberg def. Chris Jericho

Mixed Tag Team Match:

Test & Trish Stratus def. Jeff Hardy & Lita

World Heavyweight Championship:

Triple H © def. Shawn Michaels

I reset my Universe some time ago and downloaded Caws from Ruthless Aggression era. Weird enough, after this I have had a lot of 2 counts and even 2 branching storyline cutscenes!! Feels nice to experience that for the first time!

Smackdown Presents:

NO MERCY

Single Match:

John Cena © def. Rhyno

6-Man Tag Team Match:

Single Match:

Torrie Wilson def. Sable

- NEW Tag Team Champions

Single Match:

Raw Presents:

UNFORGIVEN

Single Match:

Kane def. Tommy Dreamer

Single Match:

Mixed Tag Team Match:

I've been thinking about doing that. If it isn't too much work, could you please give me a list of the rosters you use?

Paul Wight has been rampaging across smackdown, in one episode he attacked (post or pre match) , Kevin Nash, Tyson Kidd, jinder Mahal, Eddie Guerrero, Seth Rollins, Edge and Dolph Ziggler. Im definately going to be pushing him to the main event after what he's been doing the last couple weeks

Smackdown Presents:

NO MERCY

Single Match:

John Cena © def. Rhyno

6-Man Tag Team Match:

Single Match:

Torrie Wilson def. Sable

- NEW Tag Team Champions

Single Match:

Raw Presents:

UNFORGIVEN

Single Match:

Kane def. Tommy Dreamer

Single Match:

Mixed Tag Team Match:

I've been thinking about doing that. If it isn't too much work, could you please give me a list of the rosters you use?

I'll PM you the roster I use

In light of the new WWE game, I've started a Goldberg push where he returned at the Royal Rumble as #30. Came in, had him hit 4 Jackhammers and spear the last man (Nash ironically) off the apron. Going to have him win the WHC at Mania and push him HARD. Unify the titles to the undisputed and beat everyone

X-Pac in his debut match (as a face) against Billy Gunn, won the match, then turned straight to heel afterwards by attacking him. was planning on a DX tag team, but now it looks like it will be a good fued instead.

Also, Ted DiBiase, after being hunted by Big Bossman for months (he was stopped from winning the european title twice, and also injured for 3 weeks at one point) finally defeated him, after the match he got into a face to face confrontation with the European champion Santino Marella (i have him as a heel with a mma gimmick, new entrance/moveset etc), signalling that DiBiase is moving on to the next chapter of his career.

Build Up:

After Goldberg defeated Jericho at Unforgiven he has started his chase to become the World Heavyweight Champion again, after winning it from The Rock at Backlash and losing it to Triple H at SummerSlam. Goldberg defeated Shawn Michaels, Scott Steiner & Kane to become the #1 contender and now will face Triple H at Survivor Series.

At Smackdown, Brock Lesnar continues to be the most dominate WWE Champion in history by defeating Kurt Angle in a WWE Championship match inside a steel cage. After the match, United States Champion John Cena came out and offered a challenge to Lesnar. Week after, Cena picked up a surprise win over Lesnar in a non-title match. Week before Survivor Series, Cena defeated Kurt Angle to become the #1 contender, after The Undertaker came and distracted Angle (Angle screwed Undertaker from getting another WWE title match couple weeks back). Cena will now get his 1st WWE Championship match.

After that, The Undertaker challenged Kurt Angle to a match at Survivor Series, but Angle declined. Then Angle challenged Taker in to a 6-Man Elimination match which includes Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas vs. Undertaker and 2 of his partners. Undertaker accepted and upcoming weeks it was revealed that Taker's partners are Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio.

On RAW, same kind of 6-Man Tag Team match was announced when Evolution's Ric Flair, Batista & Randy Orton challenged Shawn Michaels to keep him away from Triple H. Shawn Michaels brought out Rob Van Dam and Kane and all 3 of them attacked Evolution until they ran off, leaving babyfaces celebrate in the ring.

WWE SURVIVOR SERIES

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match:

Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas) def. Undertaker, Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio

- Rey Mysterio was first to be eliminated by Benjamin. Haas was eliminated by Undertaker. Benoit got eliminated by Angle. Undertaker was last to be eliminated by Angle.

WWE Intercontinental Championship:

Christian © def. Jeff Hardy

Los Guerreros (Eddie & Chavo) def. APA (Bradshaw & Faarooq)

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match:

Evolution (Batista, Ric Flair & Randy Orton) def. Shawn Michaels, Kane & Rob Van Dam

- Ric Flair was first to be eliminated by Kane. Rob Van Dam got eliminated by Orton. Kane was eliminated by Batista & Shawn Michaels was eliminated by Batista.

WWE Championship Match:

Brock Lesnar © def. John Cena

Triple Threat for the WWE Women's Championship:

Trish Stratus def. Miss Jackie © & Victoria

- Trish pinned Victoria to become the NEW Women's Champion. During this build up to this match, both Trish and Victoria made turn. Trish turned face and Victoria turned heel.

Triple H © vs. Goldberg

- Match got ended in a no contest after both men got counted out. After the match Goldberg destroyed Triple H by putting him through the barricade and announce table. Show ended with Goldberg celebrating in the ring.

February - Week 4 - SmackDown!

Match 1 - Mark Henry vs. Sheamus
Winner - Sheamus

After - Mark Henry tries to assault Sheamus, but is attacked back. Both men brawl until Mark Henry escaped the ring and went backstage. Sheamus celebrated in the ring

Match 2 - Chris Jericho '99 vs. Kane
Winner - Chris Jericho '99

After - Kane attempted to chokeslam Chris Jericho after the match, but was countered into a DDT to a Lionsault & Walls of Jericho combination

General Manager comes to stage to announce the last wrestler to enter the Elimination Chamber will be decided in tonight's main event

Match 3 - Christian vs. Ryback Christian & Antonio Cesaro vs. Ryback & Rey Mysterio
Winners - Ryback & Rey Mysterio

During - Alberto Del Rio assaulted Ryback causing a disqualification. General Manager entered stage and announced a tag team match.

Alberto Del Rio is backstage until being approached by Interviewer. Alberto Del Rio is asked what he thinks of Ryback making a presence earlier tonight after his match. Del Rio says Ryback needs to learn to mind his own business before he gets himself in trouble

Match 4 - Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ Lee
Winner - Kofi Kingston

After - Kofi Kingston celebrated his victory

Main Event - Elimination Chamber Qualifier Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge
Winner - Edge
After - Edge returned after years of being inactive and received a massive pop as he Speared his way into the Elimination Chamber match

Pre-Match Tag Team Match - "3MB" Heath Slater & Drew McIntyre w/ Jinder Mahal vs. "New Age Outlaws" Road Dogg & Billy Gunn

United States Championship - Dolph Ziggler © w/ AJ Lee vs. Kofi Kingston

Singles Match (Royal Rumble Re-Match) - Alberto Del Rio vs. Ryback

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Chris Jericho '99 © vs. Kane vs. Ken Shamrock vs. Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Edge

World Heavywight Championship Elimination Chamber - Shawn Michaels © vs. Kevin Nash vs. John Cena vs. Big Show vs. Booker T vs. Santino Marella

TNA Universe
------------------

April -
Week 53 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

ODB def. Velvet Sky - 7:22 - TKO

Jay Bradley def. Petey Williams - 8:35 - rolling fireman's carry slam

AJ Styles/Rob Terry def. Sam Shaw/Sonjay Dutt - 24:36 - roll-up reversal

Kazarian def. Hernandez - 11:53 - Swinging Reverse STO. After the match, Kazarian was attacked by Wes Brisco with a steel rod.

Wes Brisco def. Chris Sabin - 13:14 - Flying Crossbody Press. After the match, Wes Brisco attempted to break Chris Sabin's leg with a chair but Robbie E appeared after being out from an injury and tossed Brisco out of the ring.

IMPACT_logo_zpsfe47c5a9.jpg

Manik def. AJ Styles - 7:59 - double-knee gutbuster - AJ Styles nails Manik with a chop. Manik irish-whips him into the corner and follows in with a dropkick. AJ Styles fights back with a hurricanrana. Manik comes back with a swinging neckbreaker. Manik takes AJ Styles to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. AJ Styles hits Manik with an elbow to the back. Styles executes a back suplex. Manik drops AJ Styles with a knee to the face. AJ is stunned with a single-arm DDT to the mat. Manik places AJ Styles on the top turnbuckle and goes for the superplex.
imp173_zpsac81b8f6.jpg
AJ Styles gets nailed with a soccer kick to the back. Styles grabs Manik for a backbreaker. Manik gets back on his feet and surprises Styles with a swinging neckbreaker. AJ Styles picks him up for a pumphandle gutbuster. Manik comes back with a clothesline. AJ gets rocked with a dropkick in the corner. Styles stuns Manik with a flapjack to the mat. Manik goes to the apron and nails a springboard dropkick on AJ Styles. Manik lifts AJ Styles onto his shoulders and executes the double-knee gutbuster. Manik gets the three count.

Gail Kim def. Velvet Sky - 12:21 - Eat Defeat - ODB walks down to ringside and sits at the announcer's table. Gail Kim nails a punch on Velvet Sky. Velvet catches her arm and drops her with an armdrag. Gail Kim gets sent to the mat with a dropkick. Velvet Sky executes a suplex. Gail Kim gets stunned with a back elbow. She sends Gail Kim into the corner and follows in with a clothesline. Velvet catches her off-guard with a Lou Thesz Press and punches. Gail Kim fights back with a powerslam. Gail works on the leg of Velvet Sky with a knee breaker. Gail rakes the eyes. Velvet Sky is dropped to the mat with a sidewalk slam. Gail Kim nails the neckbreaker. Velvet Sky fights back with a clothesline. Velvet Sky goes for a punch, but Gail Kim blocks it and executes a drop toehold to the mat. Gail nails the hurricanrana on Velvet Sky. She punches away at Velvet Sky. Velvet grabs her and slams her with the inverted neckbreaker. Gail Kim gets back to her feet and executes the trapped-arm neckbreaker drop. Velvet Sky kicks out of the pin attempt. Gail Kim slams her with a kneebreaker.
imp174_zps4f498fca.jpg
Velvet Sky sends her into the corner. Gail Kim fights out of it and sends her flying with a monkey flip. Gail rocks her with an elbow to the face. In the corner, Velvet Sky executes the hurricanrana on Gail Kim. Gail gets bodyslammed to the mat. She fights back with a headscissors on Velvet Sky. Gail Kim grabs her for the trapped-arm neckbreaker drop. She picks Velvet Sky up and executes the Eat Defeat and gets the win.

Rob Terry def. Jay Bradley - 14:21 - diving clothesline

Rob Terry nails Jay Bradley with a shoulder block. Bradley fights back with a kick to the calf of Rob Terry. Jay Bradley sends him into the corner. Rob Terry gets hit with punches in the corner. Jay Bradley runs into the corner with a knee to the face. Rob Terry attempts an irish-whip, but Bradley counters with a jawbreaker. Terry gets hit with a neckbreaker. Jay Bradley nails an elbow to the arm of Rob Terry. Terry slams him to the mat. Rob Terry stomps the arm of Jay Bradley. He punches away at the forehead of Jay Bradley. Rob Terry runs at Bradley, but it gets countered with a backdrop. Jay Bradley nails another neckbreaker. Rob Terry fights back with a powerbomb and goes for the pin. Jay Bradley kicks out at the one count. Rob Terry drops him with a sidewalk slam. Jay Bradley lifts Rob Terry up and hits the rolling fireman's carry slam. Rob Terry kicks out at the count of two. Terry slams him with a back suplex. Jay Bradley stuns him with a kick to the midsection. Rob Terry gets nailed with the Boomstick.
imp175_zps30d240b1.jpg
Terry kicks out of the pin attempt. Bradley drops him with the back elbow. He stomps at Rob Terry. Terry rights back with a flapjack. He slams Jay Bradley with a sidewalk slam, but Bradley kicks out of the pin attempt. Rob Terry executes the spinebuster slam and goes for the pin, but it gets kicked out. Rob Terry attacks with punches to the forehead. Jay Bradley is busted open. Rob Terry picks him up for a suplex. In the corner, Jay Bradley tries for a top rope move but Rob Terry counters it with a punch. Rob Terry dives onto Bradley with a flying clothesline and gets the pin.

Garrett Bischoff/Wes Brisco def. Samoa Joe/Magnus - #1 Contender's Match - 18:32 - flapjack

Garrett Bischoff and Magnus lock up. Bischoff nails Magnus with a clothesline. Magnus gets hit with an elbow. Garrett Bischoff works on him in the corner. Magnus fights back with a back suplex. He slams Bischoff to the mat. Garrett Bischoff charges at him, but Magnus counters with an armdrag. Magnus blocks a corner attack and dives toward Garrett Bischoff with a diving shoulder. Magnus tags Samoa Joe in. Garrett Bischoff tries to fight back with a clothesline. Samoa Joe grabs the arm and slams it to the mat. Garrett tags out to Wes Brisco. Joe nails a dragon screw on Wes Brisco. Brisco is able to slam Samoa Joe to the mat. In the corner, Wes Brisco nails Samoa Joe with punches and a running knee to the face. Samoa Joe drops him with a clothesline. Brisco sweeps the leg out from under Joe. Wes Brisco runs at Samoa Joe, but gets slammed with a t-bone suplex.
imp176_zpse2422645.jpg
Samoa Joe follows it with a dragon screw. Wes Brisco uses a rake to the eyes. Samoa Joe executes a belly-to-belly suplex and makes a comeback. Garrett Bischoff is tagged in. Samoa Joe is slammed to the mat with a suplex. Garrett Bischoff executes a flapjack. Joe grabs Bischoff by the arms and tosses him with a belly-to-belly suplex. Joe makes a tag to Magnus. Magnus nails a chop to the chest. Bischoff sends him to the mat with a back suplex. Garrett tags out to Wes Brisco. Brisco catches him with a monkey flip. Wes Brisco stomps the arm. Magnus comes back with a clothesline. Garrett Bischoff is tagged in. Magnus nails him with a neckbreaker. Bischoff gets tossed with a belly-to-belly suplex. Garrett drops Magnus with an atomic drop and tags out to Wes Brisco. In the corner, Wes Brisco goes for a top rope move, but Magnus kicks him away. Magnus rocks Brisco with a diving shoulderblock. Garrett Bischoff is tagged in. Magnus tags out to Samoa Joe. He slams Bischoff to the mat. Garrett Bischoff is slammed with a t-bone suplex. Samoa Joe runs at Garrett Bischoff, but he counters with a flapjack opening up a cut on the forehead of Samoa Joe. Garrett Bischoff goes for the pin and gets the three count.
imp177_zps4d4e75da.jpg
After the match, Austin Aries and Bobby Roode run in and attack Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco.
imp178_zps9f54a796.jpg

Kurt Angle def. James Storm - 8:07 - countout - Hernandez walks down to ringside and sits at the announcer's table. Both men lock up. Kurt Angle slams James Storm to the mat with a back suplex. Storm fights back with a back elbow. In the corner, James Storm slams Angle to the mat with a running bulldog. Kurt Angle gets hit with a swinging neckbreaker. James Storm sends him into the ropes and executes a spinebuster. Kurt Angle grabs him for a back suplex. James Storm hits Angle with a spear out of the corner. Storm charges at Angle with another one, but he counters with a DDT. Angle slams him with a spinebuster. Kurt Angle hits James Storm with a European uppercut. Storm catches Angle with a neckbreaker. James Storm hits Angle with a knee to the face. Storm stomps Angle. Kurt Angle catches James Storm by surprise with a belly-to-belly suplex. The Cowboy stuns him with a back elbow. Storm drops him with a swinging neckbreaker. Kurt Angle fights back with a clothesline. Both men trade punches. Kurt Angle nails an atomic drop on James Storm. James Storm surprises Angle with Closing Time. Kurt Angle is busted open.
imp179_zps10b4a968.jpg
James Storm signals for the Last Call superkick, but Angle ducks out of the way and executes a belly-to-belly suplex. They fight on the outside and Kurt Angle tackles James Storm through the guardrail. James Storm is counted out.

April -
Week 54 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Rob Terry def. Jay Bradley - 12:36 - chokeslam

Manik def. Sam Shaw - 10:05 - bridging leg hook belly-to-back suplex

Kenny King/AJ Styles def. Sonjay Dutt/Petey/Williams - 19:15 - hurricanrana pin reversal

Hernandez def. Kazarian - 11:42 - countout

Chris Sabin def. Christopher Daniels - 8:25 - slingshot bodypress. Robbie E was seated in the front row. During the match, Robbie E had words with Christopher Daniels and then punched him.

IMPACT_logo_zpsfe47c5a9.jpg

Petey Williams def. Manik - 9:07 - Canadian Destroyer

Petey Williams attacks with a punch. He sends Manik to the mat with a kneelift. Manik irish-whips Petey Williams into the ropes, but he comes back with a float-over DDT. Manik catches him off-guard and drops a knee on Williams' leg. Petey Williams gets hit with a roundhouse kick. Manik is dropped to the mat with an armdrag. Petey Williams sends Manik into the corner, but he reverses it. Manik executes a superplex on Petey Williams. Manik applies the surfboard.
imp180_zps83ff2748.jpg
Williams rolls out of it. Manik drops another knee onto the leg of Petey Williams. Both men trade kicks. Manik executes a chop block to the leg. Petey Williams fights for control with a back elbow. Manik hits a swinging neckbreaker on him. In the corner, Petey Williams grabs Manik for a tornado DDT. Williams sends Manik into the other corner and executes a superplex. He locks in a dragon sleeper, but Manik breaks the hold. Petey Williams drops an elbow on the leg of Manik. He executes another float-over DDT on Manik. Manik gets attacked with shoulder thrusts in the corner. Petey Williams drops him with a leg lariat. Manik is busted open from a back elbow. Petey Williams nails a neckbreaker drop on Manik. Manik atacks the leg, once again. Manik locks in a sleeper, but Petey Williams slams him to the mat. Petey Williams signals for the Canadian Destroyer and executes it on Manik!
imp181_zps596b02b1.jpg
Petey Williams gets the three count.
imp182_zpsb9b60e28.jpg

Gail Kim def. Velvet Sky - 9:32 - octopus stretch - Velvet Sky runs at Gail Kim with a Thesz Press attack and punches. Gail Kim grabs her for a sidewalk slam. Velvet Sky drops her with a forearm to the chest. Gail Kim takes control and sends her into the corner. She dives off the turnbuckle with a blockbuster on Velvet Sky. Gail Kim executes a suplex. Gail runs at her, but gets a clothesline. Gail Kim grabs the arm and drops her with a single-arm DDT. Up on the top turnbuckle, Gail Kim executes a back suplex from the top. She bounces off the ropes and hits Velvet Sky with a dropkick to the face. Velvet Sky gets dropped with a gutbuster across the knee. Velvet Sky is able to send Gail Kim into the ropes and nails a clothesline. Velvet is sent into the corner, but they fight for control in the corner. Velvet Sky drops Gail Kim with a forearm to the chest.
imp183_zps609a9dff.jpg
Velvet Sky nails her with a jawbreaker. Gail Kim is slammed to the mat with a suplex. Gail Kim gains control and punches away at the forehead of Velvet Sky. Velvet gets hit with a dropkick to the back. She executes a sidewalk slam on Velvet Sky. Velvet Sky gains control and nails a back suplex. Gail Kim catches her by the hair and slams her down with a backbreaker. Gail works on the leg with a kneebreaker. Gail Kim executes the trapped-arm neckbreaker. She goes for a pin, but only gets the count of one. Velvet Sky gets control and goes for the In Yo Face, but Gail Kim counters with a Samoan drop. She slams Velvet Sky to the mat with a Russian legsweep. Gail locks in the octopus stretch. Velvet Sky taps out. After the match, ODB walks out on stage to applaud Gail Kim's win.

Rob Terry def. Jay Bradley - 1:43 - shove push - Rob Terry goes for a clothesline before the bell, but Jay Bradley ducks it causing the referee to get nailed. Rob Terry slams him to the mat with a back suplex. He follows it with a backbreaker. Jay Bradley fights back with an armbreaker. He brings Rob Terry down to the mat with an armlock. Rob Terry grabs him with a belly-to-belly suplex. Both men trade punches with each other. Rob Terry lifts Jay Bradley over his head and drops him to the mat. He sends Jay Bradley into the corner and follows with a shove push. Rob Terry gets the pin.

Austin Aries def. Garrett Bischoff - 9:35 - front facelock STO

Austin Aries attacks Garrett Bischoff in the ring, from behind.
imp184_zps4659866f.jpg
"A Double" picks him up and executes a Death Valley Driver. He goes for a pin, but Garrett Bischoff kicks out. Bischoff attacks him with a back elbow. Garrett Bischoff slams him to the mat with a back suplex. He goes for a punch, but Austin Aries blocks it and attacks him with a soccer kick to the back. Aries signals and picks Garrett Bischoff up for the Brainbuster. Garrett is able to kick out of the pin attempt. Garrett Bischoff attacks the arm with an armlock. He follows with a fistdrop on Aries. Austin Aries catches him with the STO. Garrett Bischoff sneaks in a backbreaker on Aries. Bischoff nails another back elbow. Aries slams Garrett to the mat and locks in the STF. Garrett Bischoff breaks the hold. He executes an atomic drop on Austin Aries. Garrett attempts to irish-whip him into the ropes, but Aries counters with a belly-to-belly suplex. Austin Aries hits a kneedrop onto Bischoff. Austin Aries nails a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on Garrett Bischoff. Bischoff sends Aries to the mat with a dropkick. He follows with a running necksnap. Aries fights back with a dropkick. In the corner, he nails Garrett Bischoff with a chop. Aries climbs the ropes and dives off with a flying dropkick onto Bischoff.
imp185_zps507f23a8.jpg
"A Double" nails another Death Valley Driver, but Bischoff kicks out of the pin attempt. Austin Aries picks him up for a second Brainbuster. The move opens up a cut on Garrett Bischoff. Aries goes for a kick to the midsection, but Garrett Bischoff blocks it and grabs him for the Snapmare Driver. Aries is now busted open. Garrett Bischoff follows it with a suplex. Austin Aries grabs Bischoff and executes a front facelock STO. Austin Aries gets the three count. After the match, Aries attacks Bischoff with a round of kicks.

Hernandez def. Kurt Angle & James Storm - 17:00 - monkey flip

Angle and Hernandez locks up. James Storm gets nailed with a back suplex from Hernandez. Hernandez slams him to the mat with a suplex. James Storm gets out of an armlock and drops Hernandez with a back suplex. The Cowboy attacks Kurt Angle with a spinebuster. James Storm works on the leg of Kurt Angle, slamming it to the mat. Hernandez grabs James Storm and lifts him over his head. He drops him to the mat. Hernandez slams James Storm to the mat. They head to the outside. Angle clears the commentator's table. He goes to attack James Storm, but it gets countered with a flapjack. Kurt Angle sends Storm into the ringpost. He follows it sending Storm into the ringsteps.
imp187_zps1248c4a1.jpg
Hernandez attacks Storm with a running STO. Back in the ring, Kurt Angle slams James Storm to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex toss. Hernandez and Kurt Angle team up and hit James Storm with a double-knee gutbuster. Angle goes for a pin, but Hernandez breaks it up. James Storm fights back with a neckbreaker on Kurt Angle. Hernandez sends Angle into the corner. Kurt Angle gets tossed from the top rope with a back suplex. Hernandez follows it with a suplex. The Cowboy irish-whips Kurt Angle into the ropes and executes a spinebuster slam. Storm tosses Kurt Angle to the outside. Angle catches James Storm and tosses him with a belly-to-belly suplex onto the steel steps.
imp188_zps838415a8.jpg
Hernandez goes to attack, but Angle counters with a German Suplex. James Storm gets back on his feet and sends Angle into the ring post. Back in the ring, Storm attempts a roll-up pin on Hernandez but he kicks out. On the outside again, James Storm nails Hernandez with a swinging neckbreaker. Kurt Angle follows it with a moonsault from the top rope.
imp189_zps556f6e29.jpg
James Storm tosses Hernandez to the outside. Angle grabs James Storm and slams him to the floor with a German Suplex. Storm gets back to his feet and places Angle onto the announcer's table. Angle is sent through it with an implant DDT! Out of nowhere Hernandez dives off the top rope onto both men with a diving headbutt.
imp190_zps77b8bad5.jpg
All three men are down on the floor! Finally, we see some movement. James Storm sends Angle head first into the ringpost. Kurt Angle is busted open! As James Storm climbs back into the ring, Kurt Angle catches him in the Angle Slam. Angle goes for the pin, but Hernandez breaks it up. Hernandez executes a back suplex on Kurt Angle. Hernandez grabs James Storm for a belly-to-belly suplex. Hernandez executes the Border Toss on Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle is able to roll out of the ring. James Storm follows him and picks him up for the Eye of the Storm on the concrete floor.
imp191_zps5e6e47ba.jpg
Kurt Angle fights back and tosses James Storm onto the steel steps. Kurt Angle follows it with a powerbomb. In the ring, Storm hits a monkey flip on Kurt Angle. Hernandez runs in to go for the pinfall and gets the win.

notes:

- Austin Aries vs Garrett Bischoff. I thought I had included a snapshot of when Aries did the Brainbuster on Bischoff there were like 4 or 5 people in the crowd pretty much sitting together holding up at the same time a "YOU SUCK" sign. Thought that was funny!

- Looks like we've got a feud going on between Gail Kim and Velvet Sky.

- FINALLY! Petey Williams does the Canadian Destroyer in Universe Mode!

- Last, but definitely not least... HOLY CRAP! The three-way match was an all-out brawl. Plus a moment that any other time would take PRECISE timing via two or three players. Storm doing the Implant DDT on Kurt Angle through the table and as the table broke and they landed... IN COMES HERNANDEZ with the diving shoulder block or something. I was telling the truth that it took two or three seconds before either men moved or got up! Good match all around and that segment just added to it!

February - Week 4 - Elimination Chamber

Match 1 - "3MB" Heath Slater & Drew McIntyre w/ Jinder Mahal vs. "New Age Outlaws" Road Dogg & Billy Gunn

Winner - "New Age Outlaws" Road Dogg & Billy Gunn

After - "New Age Outlaws" Road Dogg & Billy Gunn celebrate after their victory.

Match 2 - United States Champion Dolph Ziggler © w/ AJ Lee vs. Kofi Kingston

Winner - Dolph Ziggler © w/ AJ Lee

Match 3 - Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett © vs. Justin Gabriel

Winner - Wade Barrett ©

Match 4 - Royal Rumble Re-Match Alberto Del Rio vs. Ryback

Winner - Ryback

After - Ryback chanted, "Feed Me More!"

Match 5 - WWE Tag Team Championships "Awesome Truth" The Miz © & R-Truth © vs. Cody Rhodes & Goldust

Winners - "Awesome Truth" The Miz © & R-Truth © via Countout

Match 6 - WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Chris Jericho '99 © vs. Kane vs. Ken Shamrock vs. Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Edge

Winner - Chris Jericho '99 ©

Main Event - World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Shawn Michaels © vs. Kevin Nash vs. John Cena vs. Big Show vs. Booker T vs. Santino Marella

Winner - Shawn Michaels ©

Coming out of Elimination Chamber

No championships changed hands

The Tag Team Division is being strengthened

Ryback has defeated Alberto Del Rio twice now, the other being Royal Rumble

"Awesome Truth" The Miz © & R-Truth retained through a countout victory

Chris Jericho proved to be the best SmackDown! has to offer

Shawn Michaels retained his World Heavyweight Championship after outlasting five other men at number one

WWE Champion: Chris Jericho '99 [Face]

United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler [Heel]

WWE Tag Team Champions: "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth [Heel Tag Team]

WWE Diva's Championsip: AJ Lee [Heel]

Roster

Alberto Del Rio [Heel]

Antonio Cesaro [Heel]

Chris Jericho '99 [Face]

Christian [Heel]

Cody Rhodes [Face]

Dolph Ziggler [Heel]

Drew McIntyre [Heel]

Goldust [Face]

Heath Slater [Heel]

Jinder Mahal [Heel]

Kane [Heel]

Ken Shamrock [Face]

Kofi Kingston [Face]

Mark Henry [Heel]

The Miz [Heel]

R-Truth [Heel]

Rey Mysterio [Face]

Ryback [Face]

Sheamus [Face]

Sin Cara [Face]

Tensi [Heel]

Zack Ryder [Face]

Divas (Inter-promotional)

AJ Lee [Heel]

Beth Phoenix [Heel]

Kelly Kelly [Face]

Kharma [Tweener]

Lita '99 [Face]

Natalya [Heel]

March - Week 1 - SmackDown!

Match 1 - Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ Lee vs. Kofi Kingston

Winner - Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ Lee

After - Dolph Ziggler grabs a microphone and cuts a promo. Dolph Ziggler says at Elimination Chamber he laid to rest Kofi Kingston, and tonight he just demolished the left overs. He demands real competition for the United States Championship.

Match 2 - Alberto Del Rio vs. Ryback *Solid match*

Winner - Ryback

After - Ryback chanted, "Feed Me More!"

Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ Lee are walking backstage until Ken Shamrock confronts them. Ken Shamrock answers Dolph Ziggler's challenge for 'real competition' to step up for the United States Championship. Dolph Ziggler tells Ken Shamrock to keep dreaming his little fantasy. Ken Shamrock says he'll prove why he's the next person to get a United States Championship opportunity

Match 3 - "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth vs. "The Uso's" Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso

Winners - "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth

After - "Awesome Truth" assaulted their opponents and cleared them from the ring. R-Truth said, "that's what's up", while The Miz told the WWE Universe that they are the best tag team in the WWE, and they can beat any team that steps their way.

Match 4 - Cody Rhodes w/ Goldust vs. Mark Henry

Winner - Mark Henry

After - Mark Henry attempted World's Strongest Slam on Cody Rhodes, but was quickly stopped by Goldust. Mark Henry cleared the ring of both men and celebrated until Ryback entered the arena and had a stare-down with Mark Henry from the stage area

Main Event - Chris Jericho '99 vs. Kane

Winner - Chris Jericho '99 via Small Package

After - Sheamus made his way to the ring and got face-to-face with Chris Jericho. He told Chris Jericho not to forget about Sheamus' WrestleMania opportunity that he earned at the Royal Rumble. Chris Jericho says Sheamus still has to evolve and realize his inner monster.

Coming out of Elimination Chamber & Week 1

Dolph Ziggler has defeated Kofi Kingston twice in one week

Ryback has defeated Alberto Del Rio twice on PPV, and once this tonight

Mark Henry and Ryback had a stare-down after Mark Henry's assault on Cody Rhodes & Goldust

Chris Jericho '99 defeated Kane, and Sheamus went to the ring to confront Chris Jericho. Both men exchange words off to close the show

I haven't been keeping track of stories going on in my Universe, but I can name off my current champions.

World Heavyweight (RAW) - Original CW

United States - Big Boss Man

WWE Tag (RAW) - DX

Women's - Alicia Fox

World Heavyweight (Smackdown) - Mankind

Light Heavyweight - Eddie Guerrero

WWE Tag (Smackdown) - Edge & Christian (I think)

Divas - Layla

Haven't posted in a while, I originally planned to post my Universe after I got a new console a few months back but got busy with school and work. I played through some of Universe mode using only Daniel Bryan and simulated the other matches up until after the Royal Rumble. I've decided to book my own WWE '13 Finale/2K14 preview which I will play on exhibition but will use the champions from Universe to pretty much set up my 2K14 universe and hopefully return to post when I get 2k14.

WWE '13 Finale Card

WWE Championship Match
John Cena © vs. Chris Jericho
-Jericho won the Royal Rumble in Universe so he will face Cena for the WWE Championship and will decide who will be WWE Champion to start off my 2k14 Universe.

Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus © vs. Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry vs. Big Show
-Sheamus has held the World Heavyweight Championship since the beginning of Universe successfully retaining the title against the likes of Henry, Del Rio, Big Show, Orton and most recently Daniel Bryan at the Royal Rumble. Orton, Big Show, and Henry who are the top ranked in the World Heavyweight Title rankings all have or have had issues with Sheamus and each other in the past so they will finally settle their differences and determine who will go into 2K14 as the World Heavyweight Champion.

30 Years of WrestleMania Preview Match
WrestleMania 28-Hell in a Cell Match
Triple H vs. The Undertaker
w/Shawn Michaels as the Special Guest Referee

Triple Threat Match for the vacant Divas Championship
AJ Lee vs. Natalya vs. Layla
-Beth Phoenix was the Divas Champion but with her "departure" the Divas Championship is now vacant. AJ Lee, Natalya and Layla who are returning in next year's game will compete to crown a new Divas Champion going into 2K14.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
3MB (Heath Slater & Jinder Mahal) © vs. Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane)
-At the beginning of Universe, Daniel Bryan was teamed with Kane as a member of Team Hell No quickly capturing the Unified WWE Tag Team Championships and successfully defending them against the likes of Primo & Epico, Team CoBro and entered a feud with 3MB. After a few title defenses against Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre at Survivor Series and TLC, Team Hell No would lose the titles to the team of Jinder Mahal & Heath Slater in a huge upset at the Royal Rumble when Mahal pinned Kane. It was that same night Daniel Bryan also unsuccessfully challenged for the World Heavyweight Championship. Team Hell No are invoking their rematch clause and look to get past their setbacks they faced at the Royal Rumble to recapture the Tag Team Championships.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Christian © vs. Cody Rhodes

NXT Tag Team Championship Match
Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins © vs. Adrian Neville & Brandon (original CAW)

Singles Match

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

United States Championship Match
Brodus Clay © vs. Winner of 20-Man "Pre-Show" Battle Royal (Royal Rumble)
-Participants in Battle Royal: Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, Antonio Cesaro, The Great Khali, Damien Sandow, Drew McIntyre, Ryback, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, David Otunga, Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, Sin Cara, Dean Ambrose, Primo and Epico.

Will play through the show later today using a custom WM arena I never got to use in Universe lol. Will post results sometime later in a similar way I plan on posting my Universe results for 2K14 if a similar topic is made for that.

March - Week 2 - SmackDown!

A video replays of Monday Night RAW and the announcement of a week long WWE Draft starting the night after WrestleMania

General Manager appeared on stage with a microphone to open the show. General Manager talked about how the draft is going to work, and tonight's Main Event being a huge 6-Man Tag Match involving Chris Jericho '99 & Sheamus & Rey Mysterio vs. "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth & Alberto Del Rio

Match 1 - Dolph Ziggler & AJ Lee vs. Kofi Kingston & Lita '99
Winner - Dolph Ziggler & AJ Lee
After - Dolph Ziggler & AJ Lee celebrated with their respective championships.

Match 2 - Sin Cara vs. Kane
Winner - Kane
After - Kane assaulted Sin Cara and laid him out with the Chokeslam. As Kane went to hit another, Rey Mysterio made the save to Sin Cara.

Ken Shamrock confronts Dolph Ziggler backstage and says he wants that United States Championship. AJ Lee says he's as crazy as Kelly Kelly. General Manager overhears and announces that next week, if Ken Shamrock can defeat Dolph Ziggler, he will get Dolph Ziggler at WrestleMania.

Match 3 - Ryback vs. "3MB" Health Slater & Drew McIntyre & Jinder Mahal
Winner(s) - Ryback
After - Ryback hit a Triple Shellshock to all members of "3MB", which caused Mark Henry to enter the stage with a microphone. Mark Henry stated that Ryback's hype will die when he lays out Ryback at WrestleMania. Mark Henry hits World's Strongest Slam on all members of "3MB" to end the segment.

Cody Rhodes & Goldust are backstage until being interrupted by Inteviewer. cody Rhodes is asked what's next for them after losing twice to the WWE Tag Team Champions "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth. Cody Rhodes replies by saying they will once again get a championship opportunity, and they will become the WWE Tag Team Champions. Goldust shoots in by saying "Awesome Truth"'s reign will come to an end sooner rather than later.

Match 4 - Ken Shamrock vs. Antonio Cesaro
Winner - Antonio Cesaro
During - Dolph Ziggler went to the ring to distract Ken Shamrock allowing Antonio Cesaro to take advanatge for the victory. After Dolph Ziggler assaulted Ken Shamrock and hit Zig Zag to end the segment.

Main Event - Chris Jericho '99 & Sheamus & Rey Mysterio vs. "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth & Alberto Del Rio
Winners - "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth & Alberto Del Rio
During - Sheamus hit Brogue Kick on Chris Jericho '99 by accident, as The Miz sucked the boot. Rey Mysterio had to calm Chris Jericho '99 down causing the team to become dysfunctional allowing their opponents to take full advantage.
After - Chris Jericho '99 & Sheamus got face-to-face and exchanged words. General Manager entered the stage and announced that both men obvously have tension so next week they will be in a tag team match to relief some tension.

Comfirmed Matches for WrestleMania
World Heavyweight Championship Shawn Michaels © vs. John Cena vs. Kevin Nash
Big Show vs. Booker T
WWE Championship Chris Jericho '99 © vs. Sheamus
Ryback vs. Mark Henry
Damien Sandow w/ John Laurninaitis vs. Justin Gabriel

Played through the finale on Monday, I originally did a full write up from my phone but it restarted when I was finishing up so I'll just post results. I plan on setting up my 2K14 Universe and will jump right into it this weekend.

WWE '13 Finale Results

Pre-Show

20-Man Battle Royal (Royal Rumble) for a United States Championship Match later on

Dean Ambrose won last eliminating Ryback and Alberto Del Rio simultaneously

-Participants also included Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro, The Great Khali, Damien Sandow, Drew McIntyre, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, David Otunga, Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, Sin Cara, Primo and Epico.

Match #1

NXT Tag Team Championship Match

Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns (pre-Shield) © defeated Adrian Neville & Brandon to retain

Match #2

Intercontinental Championship Match

Cody Rhodes defeated Christian © to become the new Intercontinental Champion

Match #3

Singles Match

CM Punk defeated Rey Mysterio via submission with the Anaconda Vise

Match #4

Fatal 4 Way Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Big Show defeated Sheamus ©, Randy Orton and Mark Henry to become the new World Heavyweight Champion

-I forgot to change it to elimination when I made the match, Big Show pinned Orton after the WMD to become the new champ.

Match #5

United States Championship Match

Dean Ambrose defeated Brodus Clay © via submission to become the new United States Champion

Match #6

Triple Threat Match for the vacant Divas Championship

Natalya defeated Layla and AJ Lee to become the new Divas Champion

Match #7

WWE Tag Team Championship Match

Team Hell No (Kane & Daniel Bryan) defeated 3MB (Heath Slater & Jinder Mahal) (w/Drew McIntyre) to recapture the WWE Tag Team Championships

Match #8

30 Years of WrestleMania Preview: Hell in a Cell with Shawn Michaels as the Special Referee

The Undertaker defeated Triple H with the Tombstone Piledriver

Main Event

WWE Championship Match

John Cena © defeated Chris Jericho with the Attitude Adjustment to retain the WWE Championship

Final WWE '13/WWE 2K14 Starting Champions

RAW/SD

WWE Champion: John Cena

World Heavyweight Champion: Big Show

Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes

United States Champion: Dean Ambrose

WWE Tag Team Champions: Team Hell No

Divas Champion: Natalya

NXT

NXT Champion: Bo Dallas

NXT Tag Team Champions: Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins

-NXT will be on hiatus for the beginning of my 2K14 Universe until I download and create some caws for it, I will likely have Reigns & Rollins work on RAW/SD for the time being and eventually have them teamed with Ambrose.

Archived