Your WWE 13 Universe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Great show MST3Claye

Monday Night Raw

Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler welcome us to Monday Night Raw & and they say tonight is a going to be a big night.

CM Punk Defeated Roman Reigns

Punk gets on the mic and says that he will end the Cooperation once & for all. Punk then says that he doesn't need Axel, Heyman , Sin Cara's or anybody else help and that he is going to take them down on his own.

Big Show Defeated Christian
BM - This match was scheduled to be Axel vs Show but Axel brought out Show's New Opponent Christian!

Brodus Clay is backstage , when Suddenly from behind Ryback attacks him. Ryback throws him into a metal box, and then hits a huge meathook closeline. Ryback leaves the scene.

Brock Lesnar Defeated Tripe H
BM : Triple H comes out to the ring, and pulls Daniel Bryan onto the stage before walking down and replacing Bryan as Lesnar's Opponent.
AM : Antonio Cesaro comes down and points to Lesnar , Lesnar begs Cesaro to come in the ring as we go to a commercial break.

Kane Defeated John Cena (Steel Cage)
Both men hit the ground at similar times , Kane hit the ground slightly earlier than Cena so won the match.

Dean Ambrose Defeated Big E Langston
AM : Ambrose & Langston shaked Hands , as the show went off air.

Hell in a Cell Card
RVD vs Wade Barrett © (World Heavyweight Championship) (Hell in a Cell)

Notes
Very interesting episode of Raw , Also very confusing. Obviously Axel is meant to be a face , but Universe decided that he would play the Heel role in his match earlier. As for Triple H , I know that last week's raw ending was meant for him to be out for a few weeks however Universe decided to have a cut scene involving Triple H , and I didn't want to change it because otherwise the feud would of been ended.Cesaro coming out at the end was also confusing as , Cesaro has not feuded with Lesnar before and it looked like Bryan was going to be the next challenger. I do wonder how the Ambrose-Langston Feud is meant to continue when they've shaked hand , but it will be interesting to see.

I'll do a quick rundown

Champions -

WWE Champion - CM Punk (226 days champion)

World Heavyweight - Daniel Bryan (149 days champion)

IC - Justin Gabriel (93 days champion)

US - Dolph Ziggler (254 days champion)

Tag Team - The Militia (Great Khali and Jinder Mahal) (93 days champion)

Diva's - Eve (8 days champion)

So my Universe starts when Punk wins at MITB. He leaves for months, and Cena is crowned "Replacement WWE Champion" until CM Punk re-surfaces. Flash forward to September 12th, and a masked man attacks both Cena and HHH in their Raw main event match, and HHH is injured badly. Then on Superstars and Smackdown more attacks happen, including to Sheamus. On the next Raw, Sheamus and Cena come out furious, calling out the masked man. However two come out and stand on opposite sides of the ramp. Suddenly Punk's music hits and the trio defeat the two in a handicap match. At NOC, Bryan wins the WHC, while Punk defeats Cena to be recognized as the true champion. The two continue to battle, and Punk defeats Cena at HIAC.

Meanwhile TNA (which is on Monday) starts to gain viewers, a lot. A new Monday Night Wars begin. The next night, Punk acknowledges this, and promises that like WCW, TNA will fade away, and be added to WWE'S library of footage. That week, Raw is re-named Raw is War again, while Smackdown moves to Thursday to battle TNA Xplosion. Heat and Velocity are also brought back due to the growing roster. The Shield are eventually unmasked (no Roman in this version) and continue to work with Punk. Test also comes back (ignoring some deaths) to help Punk. Leading up to RR, HHH comes back for revenge, and the championship. Meanwhile, Sheamus and DB is built up, and if Sheamus loses, must leave WWE. So RR comes around, Punk and DB win, and Edge returns to win RR. Christian is furious, saying he has no right to leave, and come out at #29 and just win a shot that easily.

RVD also returns, and begins to wrestle on Raw again. He brings Heyman in to manege him, saying he forgives him for 06. He fights DB on Smackdown in a Extreme Rules match that goes over 30 minutes, but DB is injured in the process. So instead wrestling for his WHC, whoever wins the EC for that championship battles him at WM. Christian wins, setting up a Triple Threat at WM. Jericho, who came back on the second of January, begins to feud with Punk, much like how it really happened.

That's where I am, but I plan on bringing back Raven and Jerry Lynn to team with RVD at WM. They then win some brought back titles, Light Heavyweight (Lynn), Hardcore (Raven) and RVD will win the WHC. Meanwhile Test wins the European, Shield wins IC, US, and Tag Team. Punk's team and RVD's team begin to feud, leading to a Raw where they confront each other. Heyman begins to talk on the mic, and eventually calls the roster out to show what happens to people to cross him. Things look heated, but the lights cut out, and comes back on with everyone hold the championships in the air, facing the roster. Heyman then announced a new ECW promotion, continuing where he left off from 2001. The roster begins to charge the ring, but the lights go out again, and back on, with various old school ECW wrestlers attacking the roster (Sabu, New Jack, Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Rhino). Paul then says something like "Welcome to the new war, bitches!"

After that, ECW basically holds all of their championships. They also start a partnership with ROH, allowing Steen, Generico, Edwards and others to wrestle on ECW. Sorry if the last part sucks a bit, I just made it up on the spot.

WWE Smackdown Results

Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler as always welcome us to Smackdown & Hype up the night.

Match 1 : The Shield (Rollins & Reigns) Defeated The Real Americans (Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro)

Match 2 : Kailtyn vs Nikki Bella ended in a No Contest.
AJ Attacked both of them , and hit the shining wizard on Kaitlyn & Nikki Bella forcing the ref to call it a no contest. AJ Lee walked up the ramp happy with herself.

Wade Barrett came down to the ring , and Barrett said that Booker T had made a unfair decision , and Barrett says he will stay in this ring until Booker T Rescinds the decision. RVD comes down to the ring , and Barrett gets the mic again and says to RVD that he should never get another title opportunity as he had his at Night of Champions. Booker T then makes his way to the stage , and says that Barrett will need to learn before he tries to steal the spotlight , and suddenly a big kick from RVD. Barrett rolls out the ring and up the ramp looking cross at RVD.

Match 3 : Luke Harper Defeated Jimmy Uso ( Tonight's Highlight Match)
BM : Jey Uso comes down to ringside and folds his arms outside the ring.

Match 4 : Alberto Del Rio Defeated Bray Wyatt
BM : Del Rio ran into the ring and connected with a Lou Thez Press to Wyatt.

Mark Henry made his way down to the ring , and the commentators hype up how Henry defeated Cena at Night of Champions. Henry begins to speak , when Here to show the World hits ,and the crowd erupts into cheers. Dolph Ziggler makes his way down to the ring. Henry cuts off Ziggler Music by saying What do you think you are doing interrupting me. Ziggler says it is part of What I do. Henry angrily replies are you mocking me? Before Ziggler can answer , Henry goes for the World Strongest Slam , Ziggler struggles out of it and hits a huge Zig Zag to Henry. Ziggler leaves the ring celebrating as Henry is down.

Main Event : Rey Mysterio Defeated The Miz via DQ. ( Miz caught the referee)
Miz tried to apologize to the fans as he is meant to be a face after the match but Mysterio knew better and hit a 619 and finished Miz off with a West Coast Pop.

Hell in a Cell Confirmed Matches
RVD vs Barrett © (World Heavyweight Championship) (Hell in a Cell)

Notes
Smackdown was ok , I am very happy that Universe did what I suggested should happen last week in the notes section and have Harper get involved in the feud with the Usos. Del Rio finally got the better of Wyatt , but there is another two weeks before the climax of this two month feud... unless of course it continues for a 3rd month. Also Universe has also been listening to another of my suggestions , it has swapped the WWE Title feud & Ambrose vs Langston around on the matchcard , which is much better

Started a new Universe mode and changed the rosters/rankings a bit, the rosters are:

RAW:

Brodus Clay

Chris Jericho

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

David Otunga

Epico

Jack Swagger

John Cena

Kane

Primo

R-Truth

Randy Orton

Santino Marella

The Miz

Zack Ryder

RAW Champions:

WWE Champion: CM Punk (Top 4 Contenders: Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, John Cena, Daniel Bryan)

United States Champion: Santino Marella (Top 4 Contenders: Jack Swagger, Zack Ryder, The Miz, David Otunga)

WWE Tag Team Champions: Team Hell No (Top 4 Contenders: Legacy, Big Show & Mark Henry, Punjabi Nightmare, Nexus)

SmackDown:

Alberto Del Rio

Big Show

Christian

Cody Rhodes

Dolph Ziggler

Heath Slater

Hunico

Jinder Mahal

Justin Gabriel

Kofi Kingston

Mark Henry

Rey Mysterio

Sheamus

Sin Cara

Ted DiBiase

The Great Khali

Wade Barrett

Champions:

World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus (Top 4 Contenders: Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show)

Classic Intercontinental Champion: Kofi Kingston (Top 4 Contenders: Wade Barrett, Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes, Justin Gabriel)

WWE Tag Team Champions: shared with RAW

Tag Teams:

Los Matadores (Primo & Epico)

American Perfection (Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger)

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth

Team CoBro (Santino Marella & Zack Ryder)

The United Kingdom (Wade Barrett & Sheamus)

Legacy (Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase)

Punjabi Nightmare (The Great Khali & Jinder Mahal)

Nexus (Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel)

Los Luchadores (Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara)

Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane)

Big Show & Mark Henry

RAW

A Video package airs to kick off Raw, the package covers the latest developments in the WWE Title Scene. Cole & Lawler then welcome us to Raw.

Randy Orton Defeated Sheamus

After this match a hype graphic comes up saying that the Divas Champion AJ will be Miz's Guest on MizTV on Smackdown.

Christian Defeated Big Show
BM : Roman Reigns came down to watch the match
During : Reigns & Christian had a stare down.

Cult of Personality hits , as CM Punk comes down to the ring. Punk says that Triple H has tried to get himself out of the problem he created . Punk says Triple H won't be winning the WWE Title. Punk then says that he will stop Triple H. Punk says , as for Big Show , Punk gets Big Show up on his shoulders and Punk delivers a huge GTS. Punk celebrates as we go to a commercial break.

Big E Langston Defeated Dean Ambrose

Daniel Bryan comes down to the ring chanting YES , YES ,YES. The crowd are right behind Bryan. Bryan grabs a mic and says he was attacked by Triple H , and that he had his chance of getting his hands on Lesnar taken away. Bryan says that Triple H has lost control of his company. Bryan says that he should be getting a title shot , not Triple H , who is meant to be backstage. Bryan says that Triple H can't face his time is up. Bryan says Punk may have problems with The Game , but Triple H has just started a whole another problem with him.

Kane Defeated John Cena (Kane used a steel chair while the ref was down and hit Cena with it for the win.)
BM : The ref got knocked down accidently by Kane.

Antonio Cesaro Defeated Triple H
BM : Brock Lesnar attacked Triple H from behind and threw him into the steps , and then threw him in the ring.

As Raw is about to go off air , We see the RAW GM Vickie Guerrero looking on at the TV Screen. Vickie says at Hell in a Cell , We will have a Fatal Four Way inside Hell in a Cell for the WWE Title. Vickie says the participants are Brock Lesnar , Triple H , Daniel Bryan & Antonio Cesaro. The Show goes off air following this huge announcement.

RVD vs Wade Barrett © (Hell in a Cell) (World Heavyweight Championship)
Brock Lesnar © vs Triple H vs Daniel Bryan vs Antonio Cesaro (WWE Championship) (Hell in a Cell)

Notes
This episode was quite good. Best match of the night was Orton vs Sheamus, Sheamus managed to kick out of a Mid Air RKO! The WWE Title picture is as confusing as ever , I would of had Punk in the WWE Title match but you can't have a Scramble in Hell in a Cell and there are not any other five man matches. I could do a Armageddon Hell In A Cell but I don't have a 6th participant , and I would prefer if no one else got involved! As said on the last notes section , Ambrose vs Langston got moved to the 3rd match , which is much better. I am still confused about this feud though , What is the point in it? Also the 2nd match has two storylines in one! The Shield - Christian and Show - Axel. I am not doing the whole 2K14 stuff anymore as it got a bit boring and couldn't think of much stuff to put. Anyway as I said another great episode. I wonder what will happen on Smackdown!

April - Week 1 - RAW

Match 1 - Zack Ryder vs Brodus Clay

Winner - Brodus Clay

Match 2 - Randy Orton vs The Miz

Winner - Randy Orton

Match 3 - Epico vs Santino Marella vs David Otunga

During - John Cena interfered, FU'd David Otunga & Epico

Winner - David Otunga (pinned Santino Marella)

Match 4 - Primo vs Jack Swagger

Winner - Jack Swagger

After - Jack Swagger attacked Primo

#1 Contender's Match for WWE Championship

Main Event - John Cena vs Chris Jericho

Winner - John Cena (via submission)

After - Kane appears on stage

Confirmed matches for Extreme Rules

WWE Championship - CM Punk © vs John Cena

Just started school this week so I haven't been on much, I've decided to scrap Superstars for the time being to try and get as much done as I can before 2K14 is released. I will have Over the Limit posted later.
May: Week 4 (This Sunday: Over the Limit)

RAW.png

-We are live as Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole welcome us to a special RAW with just 6 nights away from Over the Limit which will be hosted by the SmackDown brand. They plug tonight's huge main event as the WWE Championship will be on the line when John Cena defends against CM Punk. CM Punk's music hits to a mixed reception as the #1 contender makes his way to the ring. Punk grabs the mic and says that he misses Chicago leading to some boos from the crowd. He says last week he proved that he is the best superstar on RAW by beating Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio but there was one thing he was missing and that was the WWE Championship. He says he told Cena at the end of RAW that the WWE Title was coming home and tonight he keeps that promise because he will beat John Cena and once again become the new WWE Champion.
John Cena's music hit as the WWE Champion made his way to the stage. He says that it's a warzone here tonight and says that tonight he looks forward to going to battle against CM Punk for the WWE Championship. He talks about his battles with Punk over the last year and says that tonight it's put up or shut up for CM Punk and says that after tonight he was leaving RAW still the WWE Champion and that tonight...he shuts CM Punk up for good. Cena holds up the WWE Title as Punk looked on as the stage is set for tonight's main event.
Match #1
Six Man Tag Team Match
Kane, Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler defeated Intercontinental Champion The Miz and The New Age Outlaws (11:37)
-Kane pinned Road Dogg after a Chokeslam. After the match, McIntyre & Ziggler argued on the outside as they left Kane in the ring. This led to Ryback hitting the ring, Kane went for a big boot but Ryback connected with a Meathook Clothesline then called for the Shell Shock but Kane escaped the ring. Ryback chanted "Feed Me More" as Kane looked on furious.
-Backstage: John Laurinaitis is in his office on his cell saying that he was looking forward to the WWE Title match tonight. Del Rio walks in as Laurinaitis says he wanted to see him. Del Rio says that last week he wasn't pinned and insists that he face the winner of tonight's WWE Championship Match at next month's Vengeance PPV. Laurinaitis says that Del Rio may not have been pinned last week but he didn't win either. He says that Del Rio and Jericho seem to have unfinished business so tonight since it is a special RAW he's booked a special match. It will be Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho...in a Ladder Match! Del Rio didn't look to pleased, Laurinaitis added that the winner will meet the WWE Champion at Vengeance!
Match #2
Singles Match
Lita vs. Beth Phoenix never officially began
-Lita and Beth Phoenix were ready for their first one-on-one match until the Womens Champion Eve's music hit. Eve stood on the ramp then pointed towards the back as Kharma's music hit! Kharma made her return and hit the ring and immediately attacked Beth and dropped her with the Implant Buster. She turned her attention to Lita then grabbed her and dropped Lita with an Implant Buster as well. Kharma left the ring as Eve watched from the stage laughing as the crowd was left speechless.
Match #3
World Tag Team Championship Tournament Finals
Ted DiBiase & Curtis Axel defeated R-Truth & Kofi Kingston to become the new World Tag Team Champions (18:33)
-DiBiase pinned Kingston with a Spinning Sitout Spinebuster
-Backstage: We see a limo pulling up backstage and it's Triple H. Triple H says that he's here to watch the John Cena vs. CM Punk match but there was something he needed to announce and says that he'll just say that there will not be any shenanigans in tonight's main event.
Match #4
Ladder Match to determine the #1 contender for the WWE Championship at Vengeance
Chris Jericho defeated Alberto Del Rio (20:03)
-CM Punk and John Cena make their way to the ring for the main event. Triple H's music hit as Triple H came on the stage to a nice ovation from the crowd. Triple H says that he wants to make sure that there won't be any excuses after tonight and says that he's brought a special ringside enforcer for the match. The Big Show's music hits to a loud pop as CM Punk looked shocked. Big Show came out and looked on at Punk smiling. Of course there's no love loss there as it was Punk who injured Big Show a few weeks ago with a steel chair.
Main Event
WWE Championship Match
WWE Champion John Cena © defeated CM Punk (w/Big Show as the "special enforcer") to retain the WWE Championship (22:21)
-Good back and forth match, Big Show distracted the ref for a moment when Punk was in control of the match. Cena regained momentum and hit the Attitude Adjustment and pinned Punk to get the win. Cena and Big Show celebrated post-match as Punk looked on furious from the ramp to close RAW.

SmackDown2.png

-We open SmackDown with a recap of last week's contract signing between Sheamus and Randy Orton. We are live as General Manager Theodore Long makes his way to the ramp and welcomes everyone to the final SmackDown before Over the Limit this Sunday and says that this Sunday's PPV will be a showcase of some of the best SmackDown has to offer. He announces that in addition to the World Heavyweight Championship Match between Sheamus and Randy Orton as well as the WWE Tag Team Championship Tournament finals he's also announcing that at Over the Limit for the first time ever it will be Mark Henry vs. Bray Wyatt! He also announces that at Over the Limit he will announce a major free agent who has signed with the SmackDown brand. Daniel Bryan's music hit as Bryan and Sandow interrupt. Daniel Bryan shouts "NO! NO! NO!" He says that no one cares about this huge free agent and says that the fans want to see their favorite wrestler and United States Champion compete this Sunday at Over the Limit.
Some mixed cheers and boos from the crowd as Sandow tells them to silence. Teddy Long says he hasn't forgotten about Daniel Bryan and announces a Battle Royal for tonight with the winner facing Bryan this Sunday at Over the Limit but as for tonight Bryan will be competing in a match in tonight's main event because tonight he will face the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus!
Match #1
Singles Match
Ezekiel Jackson (w/Christian) defeated Cody Rhodes (w/Wade Barrett) with the Book of Ezekiel (13:53)
-We get a promo with Bray Wyatt in a dark area. He says that he knows what Mark Henry has done to others in the past but none of it compares to what he's done ever since he arrived on SmackDown. He laughs and says that this Sunday at Over the Limit, Mark Henry will be shown what intimidation is all about and when it's all set and done Mark Henry will follow the buzzards....Wyatt laughs to end the promo.
Match #2
Battle Royal to determine the #1 contender for the United States Championship at Over the Limit
Justin Gabriel defeated Jack Swagger, Damien Sandow, Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd and Primo (06:23)
-Order of Elimination: Primo by Gabriel, Kidd by Swagger, Swagger by Gabriel, Cara by Sandow, Sandow by Gabriel.
Match #3
Singles Match
Layla defeated Kaitlyn with a Diving Senton (09:28)
-Daniel Bryan is in Teddy Long's office complaining about his match with Sheamus later tonight. Sheamus walks in and tells Daniel Bryan how he's doing. He says that tonight he wants to make sure he and Bryan have a fair match then reminds Teddy Long of how Damien Sandow got involved last time they faced off. Teddy Long says that he remembers and says that how about he makes the match a Steel Cage Match! Sheamus says he likes the sound of that and leaves, Daniel Bryan looked furious and started shouting "NO!" repeatedly.
Match #4
Singles Match
Bray Wyatt defeated Rey Mysterio with a Spinning Reverse STO (06:39)
-After the match, Wyatt continued to attack Mysterio until Mark Henry made the save as Wyatt bailed out of the ring.
Main Event
Non-Title Steel Cage Match
United States Champion Daniel Bryan defeated World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus via escaping the cage (09:30)
-Bryan celebrated post-match while Sheamus looked on amused. Randy Orton's music hit as Orton came on the stage to staredown Sheamus. Sheamus looked on serious as the two men who will face off this Sunday looked on at each other to close SmackDown.

NXTSmall_zps8c552a23.png

Match #1
Singles Match
Kassius Ohno defeated Curt Hawkins with a Rolling Elbow (05:20)
Match #2
Singles Match
Seth Rollins defeated Brad Maddox with a Superkick (05:35)
Match #3
Singles Match
Luke Harper (w/Erick Rowan) defeated Adrian Neville with a Gutwrench Powerbomb (09:58)
Match #4
Tag Team Match
Sami Zayn & Bo Dallas defeated Conor O'Brian & Hunico (09:05)
-Dallas pinned O'Brian after a Spear. After the match, the World Tag Team Champions Ted DiBiase and Curtis Axel made a surprise appearance hitting the ring and laying out Bo Dallas and Sami Zayn with the titles.
Main Event
Singles Match
Mason Ryan defeated Big E Langston with the House of Pain (04:33)
-After the match, Ryan offered Big E a handshake but Big E delivered a low blow and turned heel as a result.

Current Card for Over the Limit
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Sheamus © vs. Randy Orton
United States Championship Match
Daniel Bryan © vs. Justin Gabriel
WWE Tag Team Championship Tournament Finals to crown new WWE Tag Team Champions
The Rhodes Barrage (Cody Rhodes & Wade Barrett) vs. Christian & Ezekiel Jackson
Singles Match
Bray Wyatt vs. Mark Henry
Divas Championship Match
Kelly Kelly © vs. Layla
Singles Match
Damien Sandow vs. Tyson Kidd
-Announced following SmackDown

-There will be one more match on the PPV, plus Teddy Long will announce a free agent who has signed with the SmackDown brand.

Smackdown
Rhodes beat Cara

Shield (Rollins & Reigns) Defeated Ziggler & Langston

The Shield continued to attack Langston & Ziggler following the match , Mark Henry ran into the ring ,and The Shield cleared off. Henry then got Ziggler up and hit a World Strongest Slam to Ziggler.

Erick Rowan w/ Harper Defeated Jimmy Uso w/ Jey Uso
During : Harper & Jey brawled out side the ring and both were ejected by the ref
AM : Rowan continued to attack Jimmy Uso with a chair

We come back to find Miz TV is set up. Miz says Welcome to the Most Must See Talk Show in WWE History. Miz says his guest tonight is the Divas Champion AJ. AJ makes her way down to the ring. Miz says Last Week you attacked both Kaitlyn & Nikki Bella in last week's divas match , Miz then asks AJ to explain her actions. AJ says that last week Kaitlyn & Nikki Bella got what they deserved. AJ says that they are untalented , and don't deserve to be anywhere near the divas title. AJ says that she has saved the Divas division. Miz tries to interrupt , AJ cuts him off. AJ says that she got here because she was good, and AJ finishes off by saying That's Reality.

Bray Wyatt Defeated Alberto Del Rio
BM : Wyatt attacked Del Rio from behind

Jack Swagger beat Drew Mcintyre
AM : Swagger went to attack Mcintyre with a steel chair but Mysterio ran in for the save , Swagger scattered up the ramp as Mysterio checked on Mcintyre.

We cut back to the ring , with Booker T in the ring. Booker T says that this is the official World Heavyweight Championship Contract Signing. Booker T brings out RVD , the number one contender. RVD makes his way down to the ring. Booker T then brings out the World Champion Wade Barrett. Barrett grabs a mic , and says that he is going to destroy RVD once & for all. RVD says that Barrett is underestimating him and the only person who is going to be leaving as World Champion is RVD. RVD then signs the contract. Barrett then signs the contract , then suddenly he attacks RVD. Barrett is stomping away at RVD , Booker T has left the ring. Barrett then gets RVD up and hits Wasteland. RVD is down & out as the show goes off air.

Wade Barrett© Vs RVD (World Heavyweight Championship) (Hell in a Cell)
Brock Lesnar © vs Daniel Bryan vs Antonio Cesaro vs Triple H (WWE Championship) (Hell in a Cell)
Dolph Ziggler vs Mark Henry (Confirmed via WWE.COM)

Notes
This episode was very good. The Wyatt Family-Usos Feud is benefitting from some great booking by the AI! Also looks like Swagger wants his IC title back , the best bit about this feud , is it all made sense. Mysterio & Mcintyre shaked hands at the end of the first show after Night of Champions , and now Mysterio saves Mcintyre. I am also wondering should the Wyatt-Del Rio Feud , end at next week's smackdown or Should I have one final match at the Hell in a Cell PPV. The Divas division is also looking interesting. Anyway , just as I thought Universe was becoming much smarter , it has decided to switch Ambrose & Langston & The WWE Title Feud back again. So Ambrose vs Langston will main event Raw again , Once again I don't see much point in this feud , but maybe something will happen this week. The Last Raw & Smackdown will be done later.

Champions before Capitol Punishment PPV:

WWE Champion: Triple H (Number #1 Contender: Randy Orton)

World Heavyweight: CM Punk (Number #1 Contender: The Rock)

Intercontinental: Jeff Hardy (Number #1 Contender: Antonio Cesaro)

U.S.: Dean Ambrose (Number #1 Contender Dolph Ziggler)

Tag Team: Team Hell No (Number #1 Contenders: Evolution)

Big E Langston debuts at Capitol Punishment defeating Primo & Santino Marella in a tag team match with Epico.

TNA Universe

------------------

March -
Week 49 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Bobby Roode/Garrett Bischoff def. Petey Williams/Sonjay Dutt - 17:55 - soccer kick to the side

AJ Styles def. Manik - 6:35 - Styles Clash

Mickie James def. ODB - 8:26 - jumping DDT

Eric Young def. Sam Shaw & Jay Bradley - 10:39 - arm breaker. Sam Shaw congratulates Eric Young on his win.

Kazarian def. Jesse Godderz - 5:57 - Swinging Reverse STO. Before the match, Christopher Daniels walked down to the ring to be in Kazarian's corner. Daniels interfered in the match a few times and left ringside. After the match, Wes Brisco ran out and attacked Kazarian with a steel pipe.

IMPACT_logo_zpsfe47c5a9.jpg

SORRY! ABOUT YOUR D*MN LUCK!!

storm-sabin1_zpsc0103ab6.jpg
*James Storm heads to the ring*

Storm: One week ago, I was standing in the ring with three men. Men who had a shot at the #1 Contender to face me for the TNA World Title. Well, while I had them in the ring here, I had a question for them. I asked them if they deserved the title or if they wanted the title. If they had that hunger to be World Champion. Shawn Hernandez won that match and the opportunity to face me at Victory Road. To be honest, I think I bit off a bit more than I could chew when I asked that question. Ya see, Hernandez was hungry alright. There's no shadow of doubt he wanted this title. The blood that was spilled in the ring that night proves it and I'd be lyin' if I said my back wasn't killin' me right now. Hernandez, you want this title and you truly deserve this title. Unfortunately, Victory Road wasn't the night because I am still holding this belt. There's someone else that can also talk about being in brutal matches and holding titles. The TNA X-Division Champion Chris Sabin. Sabin, come on out here.

HAIL SABIN!

*Chris Sabin walks down to the ring and takes the mic*

storm-sabin2_zps40e4c96c.jpg
Sabin: Everything that James Storm said about going after titles is true. It has to be the only thing in your mind, the one thing you are focused on. Nothing else. You can't win titles if you don't put one-hundred percent into getting them in the first place. Even with that being said, there's another level, another degree after you are successful in getting that championship. That's maintaining your championship status, keeping this belt you fought hard for. As we saw in the World Title match at Victory Road and the previous matches I've had, it gets tougher. The opponents get stronger, because you have to face guys who have that same drive you did. Guys like Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, men who have been X-Division champion before. Men who want to have this X-Division title and that World Heavyweight Title. Wes Brisco, it seems lately you've been doing whatever you can to get contendership for this title. Any time you are ready to get in the ring with me, all you gotta do is ask. As for winning this X-Division title from me. Like the Cowboy just said, it won't be anytime soon and like the Cowboy always says... Sorry about your d*mn luck.

ODB def. Gail Kim - 16:47 - fallaway slam - ODB irish-whips Gail Kim into the ropes and takes her to the mat with a backdrop. Gail Kim grabs onto her with a running bulldog. ODB slams her hard to the mat with a scoop slam. Gail Kim fights back with a hurricanrana. She follows that with a neckbreaker. ODB gets hit with a faceslam. ODB tries for a clothesline, but Gail Kim ducks and executes a neckbreaker. Gail Kim locks ODB in a single-arm camel clutch. ODB is able to break the hold. ODB is stunned with a kick to the midsection. ODB sends Gail Kim into the corner, but she reverses it and attacks ODB with a diving neckbreaker. Gail stomps away at ODB. Gail Kim climbs the turnbuckle and dives onto ODB with a senton.

imp135_zpsdb4e9fc8.jpg

ODB is able to kick out of the pin attempt. ODB nails a running clothesline into the corner. She follows that with a suplex on Gail Kim. ODB drops Gail Kim with a backbreaker. Gail Kim is able to pull off a hurricanrana on ODB. ODB runs in for an attack, but Gail Kim catches her in a small package. ODB kicks out. ODB punches away at Gail Kim in the corner. They take the action outside of the ring! ODB picks Gail Kim up and nails a powerslam onto a chair. Gail is able to get back on her feet. ODB is rocked with a running bulldog on the floor. They re-enter the ring. ODB is put to the mat with a single-arm DDT. Gail Kim executes the Eat Defeat and goes for the pin, but ODB kicks out. She tries for a hurricanrana and pins her. ODB kicks out at the one count. Back on the outside, Gail throws a punch at ODB but she gets grabbed and slammed to the mat with the fireman's carry facebuster. ODB follows that with a running powerslam on the floor. Back in the ring, ODB executes the fallaway slam on Gail Kim and gets the pin. After the match, Velvet Sky appears on stage applauding ODB's win.

imp136_zps5ef1878e.jpg

Wes Brisco/Garrett Bischoff def. Samoa Joe/Magnus - 16:08 - superplex - Garrett Bischoff sends Magnus into the ropes and slams him with a hiptoss. Garrett picks him up for a gutbuster. Wes Brisco is tagged in. Brisco nails Magnus with a chop. Magnus sends Wes Brisco into the corner, but he dodges a running corner move with a boot to the face. Magnus picks him up for a bodyslam. Back in the corner, Joe is tagged in. Samoa Joe dives off the top with an elbow onto Wes Brisco. Samoa Joe irish-whips Wes Brisco into the ropes, but he counters with a belly-to-belly suplex. In return, Joe drops him to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex of his own. Brisco sends Samoa Joe into their corner. Garrett Bischoff is tagged in. Bischoff punches away at Samoa Joe. Garrett Bischoff uses a knee on Joe in the corner. Garrett drops an elbow onto Joe. Samoa Joe fights back with a running elbow strike. He slams Bischoff with a t-bone suplex. Magnus is tagged in. Garrett Bischoff is nailed with a clothesline. He hits Bischoff with a back suplex. Magnus drapes him over the second rope and bounces off the other side and lands onto Garrett with his leg across the back.

imp137_zps88e9b23f.jpg

Magnus drops him with a neckbreaker. Garrett Bischoff rakes the eyes and follows it with a clothesline. Magnus hits Garrett Bischoff with a chop. He sends Bischoff to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. Garrett is able to make it to his corner to tag out to Wes Brisco. Brisco rakes the eyes, but when he makes a running attack Magnus drops him with a hiptoss. Garrett Bischoff is tagged back in. Garrett gets popped with a European uppercut. Magnus executes a backbreaker. Garrett Bischoff sends Magnus into the corner. He punches away at him. Samoa Joe is tagged in. Samoa Joe slams Garrett to the mat with a back suplex. Both men tag out. Brisco attempts a pin after the Brisco Roll, but Magnus tags out. Brisco tries for a dropkick, but Magnus swats it away. In the corner, Wes Brisco nails a running dropkick into Magnus who is upside-down in the corner. Magnus tags out to Samoa Joe. Joe nails Brisco with a t-bone suplex. Wes Brisco punches away at the forehead of Samoa Joe. He bodyslams Joe to the mat and follows with a legdrop. Off the ropes, Joe gets hit with a flapjack. Brisco picks Samoa Joe up and lands a Death Valley Driver. He goes for the pin, but Joe kicks out. Wes Brisco executes a superplex and goes for another pin. Wes Brisco gets the three count.

imp138_zpse8e7c9c7.jpg

*Austin Aries and Bobby Roode head to the ring*

d-heels_zps47c4dbeb.jpg
Aries: Wait, wait, wait.. How did they just announce us? Bobby, I believe they said "the TNA World Tag Team Champions". I always say, call it like you see it and they are telling the truth. The "IT Factor" Bobby Roode and "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" are STILL the tag team champions.

Roode: Backstage, on the internet, at the airport.. Everybody has been talking about the one brutal match at the Victory Road pay-per-view. They're saying how intense it was and how even though he was tossed from pillar to post in that match... The "IT Factor" Bobby Roode was still able to climb the ladder and bring down the tag team titles. Samoa Joe slammed me through the announcer's table. He slammed me into the steel steps. I've got bruises where I landed on top of the ladder. After all of that. I STILL had the strength and willpower to climb that ladder and win our match. Joe, Magnus, nice try but you failed. Isn't it appropriate that tonight in just a few minutes I have a match with the so-called king of ladder matches, the "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy. Jeff, you have wowed and amazed your fans all over this country with what you have done in ladder matches, but it becomes boring when you realizes others can do the same thing you can in ladder matches. Even more-so, with what I did at Victory Road. Jeff Hardy, you may try and climb that ladder to be on top and one day be World champion, but tonight prepare to make a crash landing as I push you off and continue with mine.

Bobby Roode def. Jeff Hardy - 8:03 - back suplex pin - Hardy nails Roode with a back elbow. Bobby Roode fights back with a clothesline, sending Hardy leaning against the ropes. Bobby Roode drops him and nails a rope-assisted kneedrop onto Jeff Hardy.

imp139_zps5de5124a.jpg

Hardy tries to fight back with a round of punches, but Bobby Roode grabs the leg and takes him to the mat. Roode hits Hardy with a forearm to the back. Roode irish-whips Hardy into the ropes, but he counters with a belly-to-belly suplex. Bobby Roode nails Jeff Hardy with a running clothesline in the corner. He follows with a powerslam. Hardy stuns Roode with a back elbow. He sends Roode into the corner and follows with a running dropkick. Bobby Roode is slouched in the corner, Jeff Hardy stuns him with a seated dropkick. Roode is slammed to the mat with a hurricanrana. Bobby Roode fights back with a neckbreaker. Bobby Roode gets in a dropkick on Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy is put to the mat with a clothesline. Hardy tries to fight back with an armdrag. Bobby Roode catches Hardy with the Double R spinebuster.

imp140_zps897c475d.jpg

Jeff Hardy kicks out of a pin attempt. Roode locks in the crossface, but Hardy escapes it. Bobby Roode catches him with a back suplex pin and gets the three count.

Sam Shaw/Eric Young def. AJ Styles/Kenny King - 12:52 - clothesline - Kenny King takes Eric Young to the mat with a Russian legsweep. EY fights back with a back elbow, but Kenny King returns with a facebuster. King works on the leg of Eric Young with a dragon screw. Kenny King executes a suplex. He follows with a clothesline on Eric Young. King nails Eric Young with a back elbow, but EY dazes him with an atomic drop. Eric Young bounces off the ropes with a jumping forearm. Sam Shaw is tagged in. Kenny King tries for a running move, but he gets nailed with an armdrag. Kenny King gets in a knee to the gut. Sam Shaw is able to hit him with a fistdrop. King is hit with a German suplex. AJ Styles and Eric Young are both tagged in. Styles nails Eric Young with a superkick. AJ Styles tries to attack Eric Young in the corner, but he fights out of it. Styles drops him with a neckbreaker. Kenny King is tagged back in. King nails Eric Young with an elbowdrop. He tags out to AJ Styles. Sam Shaw is tagged in. Kenny King is tagged back in, they double-team Sam Shaw.

imp141_zps5bc04205.jpg

Kenny King drops him with a back suplex. Sam Shaw slips in an armdrag. Sam Shaw attacks Kenny King with a Thesz Press and punches. Shaw nails King with a tornado DDT from the corner. Kenny King regains control with a belly-to-belly suplex. He tags out to AJ Styles. Styles locks the STF on, but Sam Shaw escapes. AJ Styles nails him with a soccer kick to the back. AJ goes for a jumping elbow, but Sam Shaw counters with an armdrag. Shaw nails AJ with a back elbow. Sam Shaw goes for a running move, but AJ Styles counters with a powerslam. Styles slams him to the mat with a backbreaker. Sam Shaw tags out to Eric Young. EY nails a jumping elbow drop on AJ Styles. Sam Shaw is tagged back in. AJ Styles gets nailed with a running dropkick to the corner. EY is tagged in and catches Styles with a running faceslam. Sam Shaw is back in the ring, he dives onto AJ Styles with a Thesz Press. AJ Styles sends Shaw into the corner, Shaw reverses an attack and drops him with a tornado DDT. AJ Styles tags out to Kenny King. Kenny King grabs Sam Shaw and executes the Royal Flush. On the outside, Kenny King sends Sam Shaw into the ring post opening a cut on his forehead. Back in the ring, Kenny King attacks Sam Shaw with a bulldog. AJ Styles is tagged back in. Sam Shaw gets hit with a slingshot crossbody by AJ Styles. Shaw fights back with a clothesline. He goes for the pin and gets the three count. After the match, Styles and King attack them from behind.

imp142_zpsfc799c1e.jpgimp143_zps6c2f6b16.jpg

Hernandez def. Kurt Angle - 8:24 - Border Toss - Hernandez drops Kurt Angle to the mat with a bodyslam. Angle fires back with a back elbow to the face. Hernandez attacks with the STO. He lifts Kurt Angle up with a gutwrench suplex. Angle hits him with a punch and goes for the belly-to-belly suplex.

imp144_zpsc46553d8.jpg

Angle sends him into the ropes and executes a spinebuster. Hernandez fights back with a backbreaker. Kurt Angle runs into the corner with a clothesline. Kurt Angle tosses him with a belly-to-belly suplex. He follows with a back suplex. Hernandez catches him with a sidewalk slam. Kurt Angle sends him into the corner and grabs him with a German suplex as he bounces off. Angle executes another German suplex on Hernandez. Hernandez gets back on his feet and lifts Kurt Angle above him in a Military Press.

imp145_zps144a8ff2.jpg

He follows with a suplex. Angle gets slammed to the mat with the electric chair drop. Kurt Angle tries to fight back with punches and a kick. He nails Hernandez with a clothesline. Kurt Angle follows with a back suplex combo. Both men trade punches with each other. Angle drops an elbow onto the leg of Hernandez. Hernandez goes for an attack on Angle in the corner, but Angle hits him with an elbow. Angle dives off the turnbuckle with a dropkick. Kurt Angle locks in the Figure Four, but Hernandez is able to turn it over.

imp146_zps878def3c.jpg

Angle escapes the hold. Angle stuns Hernandez with a forearm blow to the back. Kurt Angle goes for a punch, but Hernandez catches it and executes the Border Toss. Hernandez pins him and gets the three count. After the match, James Storm appears on the stage applauding Hernandez' victory.

March -
Week 50 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Kenny King/Rob Terry def. Sonjay Dutt/Gunner - 21:24 - roll-up pin

Mickie James def. Gail Kim - 11:40 - small package

Sam Shaw def. Petey Williams - 7:45 - double-knee facebuster

Jay Bradley def. AJ Styles - 10:25 - rolling fireman's carry slam. After the match, Sam Shaw entered the ring to attack AJ Styles but Jay Bradley made the save.

Chris Sabin def. Wes Brisco - 14:49 - slingshot body press. After the match, Chris Sabin went up on stage to join Kurt Angle and James Storm.

IMPACT_logo_zpsfe47c5a9.jpg

Gail Kim vs Velvet Sky - Velvet Sky comes out and has a replacement for her in the match. Mickie James appears on stage.

imp147_zps01b3681b.jpg
Gail Kim def. Mickie James - 10:12 - cross-arm neckbreaker - Gail Kim sends Mickie James to the mat with a monkey flip. Mickie returns with a faceslam. She kicks Gail Kim in the midsection. Gail Kim attempts an irish-whip into the ropes, but Mickie James counters with a jawbreaker. Mickie gets hit with a slap. Gail Kim follows it with a gutbuster. She sneaks in another faceslam on Mickie James. Mickie gets back on her feet and grabs Gail Kim for a faceslam. Gail Kim gets rocked with a roundhouse back kick. She picks Gail Kim up for a neckbreaker. Gail Kim is stunned with a forceful knee to the face. Gail Kim tries to fight back and lands a running clothesline on Mickie James. She follows with a monkey flip. Mickie James gets a neckbreaker in. Gail Kim picks her up with a gutbuster. Mickie goes for another roundhouse back kick, but Gail ducks it. In the corner, Gail Kim picks her up and places Mickie James on the turnbuckle. She executes a top rope back suplex. Mickie nails her with a back elbow. She follows that with a DDT. Gail Kim surprises her with a Russian legsweep. Mickie James nails Gail Kim with a slap. Gail catches her in the cross-arm neckbreaker. She gets the three count.

imp148_zps2a3b3b64.jpg

Magnus def. Garrett Bischoff - 13:45 - pumphandle slam - Garrett Bischoff throws a punch at Magnus. Magnus grabs him for a back suplex. In the corner, Magnus charges in with a dropkick. Garret fights back with an armdrag. He kicks Magnus. Garrett Bischoff drops him to the mat with a back suplex. Magnus comes back with a running faceslam. He stuns Garrett Bischoff with an inverted atomic drop. Magnus nails Garrett Bischoff in the corner with a knee to the face. Magnus picks him up, but Garrett Bischoff rakes the eyes. Garrett goes for a kick to the midsection, but Magnus shoves him to the mat and locks in the Texas Cloverleaf. Bischoff is able to break the hold. He rakes the eyes of Magnus. Garrett goes for a running attack, but Magnus counters with a hiptoss. Magnus sends him to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. In the corner, both men fight for control. Magnus slams him to the mat with a t-bone suplex. Garrett Bischoff gets hit with a clothesline. Magnus stuns him with a European uppercut. Garrett gets hit with a bodyslam. Magnus follows it with the Mag Daddy Driver.

imp149_zpseed2c719.jpgGarrett Bischoff kicks out of the pin attempt. Garrett Bischoff attacks Magnus with a running necksnap. Magnus is placed on the turnbuckle and lands to the mat with a superplex. Bischoff follows with a running neckbreaker. He nails Magnus with an elbow drop. Magnus kicks out of a small package pin attempt. He rocks Garrett Bischoff with a European uppercut. Magnus executes a bodyslam. Garrett goes for a running attack, but Magnus counters with a hiptoss. Garrett Bischoff catches Magnus with the snapmare driver.

imp150_zpsbdea20fe.jpg

He goes for the pin, but Magnus kicks out at the one count. Magnus fights back with a belly-to-belly suplex. Garrett irish-whips him into the ropes, but Magnus counters an attack with a forearm to the back. Garrett drops him with a neckbreaker. Magnus kicks him in the midsection and goes for the Mag Daddy Driver again. Garrett Bischoff rolls out of the ring before a pin attempt. Magnus executes the pumphandle slam and gets the pin. After the match, Samoa Joe comes in to celebrate Magnus' win.

imp151_zpsed61bf81.jpg

Zema Ion def. Jeff Hardy - 8:00 - moonsault

imp152_zps6cef7b95.jpg

Before the match, Bobby Roode comes down to be in Zema Ion's corner.

imp153_zps4791154b.jpg

Hardy nails Zema Ion with a jawbreaker. He follows with a leg lariat. Bobby Roode throws a chair into the ring as Jeff Hardy irish-whips Zema into the ropes.

imp154_zps73af427e.jpg

Zema Ion gets nailed with a hurricanrana. Roode gets on the ring apron and distracts Jeff Hardy as the ref removes the steel chair. Zema grabs him and executes the moonsault side-slam. Zema Ion follows with a trapped arm clothesline. Jeff Hardy fights back and sends him into the corner. Bobby Roode gets in the ring apron to distract him. Jeff Hardy gets nailed with a clothesline. Hardy surprises him with a school boy. He locks the single-leg Boston crab on Zema Ion, but he breaks out of it. Ion catches Hardy and drops him on his head. Zema follows with a leg lariat. Jeff Hardy gets stunned with a hot shot/uppercut. Jeff Hardy gets him in the corner and charges in with a dropkick. Both men face off, but Roode goes for the distraction once again leaving Zema Ion open to nail Jeff Hardy with a forearm to the back. Zema Ion sends him into the corner. He follows with a springboard armdrag takedown. Zema gets a running start and blasts Jeff Hardy with a running dropkick to the face. Jeff Hardy falls to the mat after a leg lariat. Jeff Hardy is now busted open after a dragon whip kick to the face. Zema locks in a single arm camel clutch, but Jeff Hardy breaks the hold. Hardy sends him to the mat with a hurricanrana. He follows with a soccer kick to the back of Zema Ion. Ion goes for a pin with a Northern Lights suplex, but Jeff Hardy kicks out. Zema tosses him to the mat with another hurricanrana. Zema Ion climbs to the top rope and nails a moonsault on Jeff Hardy.

imp155_zps02a25d46.jpg

Zema Ion gets the three count.

Sam Shaw def. Kenny King - 8:10 - double-knee facebuster - Kenny King attacks Sam Shaw from behind before the match. The match starts as King nails Shaw with a back elbow. Sam Shaw sends him to the mat with a headlock takedown. In the corner, Kenny King gets hit with a running dropkick. Sam Shaw locks in a single-arm camel clutch, but Kenny King breaks out of it. Kenny King goes for a punch, but Sam Shaw counters with his own punch. Shaw lays him out with a tornado DDT from the corner. Sam Shaw drops him with a German suplex. He follows with a superkick to the jaw.

imp156_zpse9eb3d26.jpg

Kenny King counters a sleeperhold with a jawbreaker. Kenny King fights back with a back elbow. Sam Shaw is irish-whipped into the ropes and slammed to the mat with a German suplex. Shaw nails Kenny King with a punch to the head. He follows with a kneedrop which opens up a cut on Kenny King. Sam Shaw attempts an irish-whip into the ropes, but King counters with a jawbreaker. Kenny King sends Shaw into the corner. He follows with a running dropkick to the mat. Kenny King executes a sidewalk slam on Sam Shaw. Shaw gets back on his feet and hits a running dropkick to the back in the corner.

imp157_zpse4b14167.jpg

Sam Shaw nails Kenny King with the double-knee facebuster. He goes for the pin and gets the three count.

Kurt Angle def. Hernandez - 11:12 - back suplex combo - James Storm walks down to sit at the commentator's table. Kurt Angle grabs Hernandez for a back suplex. He follows with a bodyslam. Hernandez gets hit with a spinebuster. In the corner, Angle executes a moonsault onto Hernandez.

imp158_zps20fabfc7.jpg

Hernandez gets a knee to the midsection in. Kurt Angle reverses an attack and slams him to the mat with a German suplex. Angle weakens him with a rear-naked choke. In the corner, Kurt Angle attacks Hernandez with a forearm to the back. Hernandez strengthens up and slams Angle to the mat. He irish-whips Angle into the ropes and nails a flapjack. Kurt Angle fights back with a European uppercut. Hernandez returns with a clothesline. Angle works on the leg of Hernandez. Hernandez gets dropped with a back elbow. Kurt Angle sneaks in a neckbreaker. He picks him up for a suplex. Hernandez kicks out of a pin attempt. Kurt Angle gets right back on his feet and executes the Angle Slam on Hernandez.

imp159_zps87e96bcf.jpg

Hernandez gets back on his feet before Kurt can go for the pin. Kurt Angle irish-whips Hernandez into the ropes. Angle lifts him up, but Hernandez counters it with a DDT. Hernandez drops him with a sidewalk slam. Hernandez sends Kurt Angle into the corner, he follows with a knee to the back and a neckbreaker. Kurt Angle fights off another corner attack and nails Hernandez with a diving dropkick. Kurt Angle hits Hernandez with a European uppercut. Hernandez drops Kurt Angle from the top rope with a back suplex. Angle tries for a running attack, but Hernandez lifts him and tosses him to the other side of the ring. Hernandez signals for the Border Toss and executes it. Kurt Angle kicks out at the one count. Hernandez nails him with a legdrop. Kurt Angle fights back with a powerbomb. Angle goes for the back suplex combo. Kurt Angle goes for the pin and gets the win.

notes:

The ODB vs Gail Kim match that went almost 17 minutes was very fun to watch. They went all out on the outside of the ring! Amazing match!

AJ Styles and Kenny King possibly forming a team?

Looks like Bobby Roode is going to feud with Jeff Hardy. This should be good!

----

1 Full Year TNA Universe Mode Title Reigns

-----------------------------------------------------------

World Champion
------------------------

Jeff Hardy

Austin Aries (Lockdown)

Kurt Angle (Xplosion - 2 weeks before Bound for Glory)

James Storm (Turning Point)

Kurt Angle (Genesis)

James Storm (Against All Odds) *CURRENT*

X-Division Champion
------------------------------

Rob Van Dam

Kid Kash (Lockdown)

Christopher Daniels (No Surrender)

Samoa Joe (Bound for Glory)

Christopher Daniels (Turning Point)

Robbie E (Final Resolution)

Samoa Joe (Genesis)

Chris Sabin (Against All Odds) *CURRENT*

Knockout Champion
-----------------------------

Tara

Gail Kim (Lockdown)

ODB (Sacrifice)

Madison Rayne (Slammiversary)

Velvet Sky (Hardcore Justice)

Madison Rayne (No Surrender)

Gail Kim (Turning Point)

Velvet Sky (Final Resolution)

Gail Kim (Against All Odds)

Velvet Sky (Victory Road) *CURRENT*

Tag Team Champions
-------------------------------

Chavo Guerrero/Hernandez

Kid Kash/Gunner (Lockdown)

Chavo Guerrero/Hernandez (Sacrifice)

Bad Influence (Hardcore Justice)

Chavo Guerrero/Hernandez (Bound for Glory)

Dirty Heels (Genesis) *CURRENT*

The guy above me should really put the pictures in spoiler tags, otherwise this thread is slow as hell.

Champions after Capitol Punishment PPV:

WWE Champion: Randy Orton defeated Triple H in a 15-minute championship Iron Man match with points 11-1 (new champion)

World Heavyweight: The Rock defeated CM Punk in a singles championship match (new champion)

Intercontinental: Jeff Hardy defeated Antonio Cesaro in a singles championship match (retains)

U.S.: Dean Ambrose defeated Dolph Ziggler and Tensai in a championship triple threat match (pins Tensai, new champion)

Tag Team: Team Hell No's Kane & Daniel Bryan defeat Evolution's Triple H & Ric Flair in a championship tag team match (retained)

RAW
M1 : Layla vs Nikki Bella ended in a NO Contest
During : Layla accidently hit the referee , this allowed AJ to make a appearance. AJ attacked both Nikki Bella & Layla.

AJ says that they obviously didn't hear what she said on smackdown. AJ says that she is the best of the divas division. AJ then continues on by saying she is never losing the divas title , and she finishes off by saying That's Reality.

Match 2 : Christian beat Big Show & Roman Reigns (N1 Contender to US Title)

Match 3 : Daniel Bryan & Triple H Defeated Brock Lesnar & Antonio Cesaro
CM Punk ran after Triple H and took down The Game with a roundhouse kick , The Game scrambled off , before Punk could get him again.

Match 4 : John Cena Defeated Kane
BM: Cena ran into the ring and connected wth Lou Thez Press To Kane.

Main Event : Dean Ambrose Defeated Big E Langston
AM: Ambrose went to help Langston up , when Langston hit a low blow to Ambrose.

Smackdown
RVD & Barrett had a war of words before Booker T announced two matches , RVD vs Rhodes & Barrett vs Cara.

Match 1 : Wade Barrett Defeated Sin Cara

Match 2 : RVD Defeated Cody Rhodes

Match 3 : The Wyatt Family(Rowan & Harper) Defeated The Usos

BM : Harper & Rowan turn both Usos around and punch the Usos knocking them down to the ground.
AM : Harper comes back in to the ring celebrate wtih Rowan but before doing that he throws Jimmy Uso outside the ring. Rowan & Harper then celebrate over there destruction.

Match 4 : Alberto Del Rio Defeated Bray Wyatt Via DQ (Wyatt attacked Del Rio with a steel chair , Ref Called for the DQ)
Booker T announced there would be no getting out of it at Hell in a Cell PPV as if Wyatt tries to cheat when goes one on one with Del Rio at the Hell in a Cell PPV he will be fired!

We go backstage, where Mark Henry & Dolph Ziggler are brawling. Ziggler & Henry are broken up by security.

Main Event : Drew Mcintyre beat The Miz (Winner becomes Number One Contender for IC Title)
AM: Rey Mysterio came out and clapped for Mcintyre.

Wade Barrett© Vs RVD (World Heavyweight Championship) (Hell in a Cell)
Brock Lesnar © vs Daniel Bryan vs Antonio Cesaro vs Triple H (WWE Championship) (Hell in a Cell)
Dolph Ziggler vs Mark Henry
Bray Wyatt vs Alberto Del Rio ( IF Wyatt Cheats again , he is fired)
The Wyatt Family (Rowan & Harper) vs The Usos (announced via WWE.COM)
Rey Mysterio © vs Drew Mcintyre (IC Title)
Curtis Axel © vs Christian (US Title)

Notes
First off , it was very interesting couple of shows. Finally something happened between Langston & Ambrose! Langston attacked Ambrose. The Highlight match(Wyatt Family vs Usos) this month has been great , I am not sure whatever the next highlight match can live up to it. To be honest , all the highlight matches so far have been good. Fandango-Gabriel got the first injury of my WWE13 Universe & and this one has had some great booking & great cut scenes. And the feud will have a ending to it as they will face each other at Hell in a Cell Pay Per view. Talking of the Hell in a Cell PPV , it is my next show , and it is looking like it could be really good.

The guy above me should really put the pictures in spoiler tags, otherwise this thread is slow as hell.

Sorry about that..

Anyone else having this issue?? If there's any difficulties with my reports, by all means let me know. I'm trying to ease off the amount of images I do. I know there have been some cases of a lot of images which is why I try to segment them in one picture.

Re-setting my WWE Universe and doing just SmackDown! to give more time to real life. Here is the new SmackDown! roser, with RAW as the competing roster, and this is after a "new year's draft".

WWE Champion: Chris Jericho '99

United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler

WWE Tag Team Champions: "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth

WWE Diva's Championsip: AJ Lee

Roster

Alberto Del Rio [Heel]

Antonio Cesaro [Heel]

Chris Jericho '99 [Face]

Christian [Heel]

Cody Rhodes [Face]

Dolph Ziggler [Heel]

Drew McIntyre [Heel]

Goldust [Face]

Heath Slater [Heel]

Jinder Mahal [Heel]

Kane [Heel]

Ken Shamrock [Face]

Kofi Kingston [Face]

Mark Henry [Heel]

The Miz [Heel]

R-Truth [Heel]

Rey Mysterio [Face]

Ryback [Face]

Sheamus [Face]

Sin Cara [Face]

Tensi [Heel]

Zack Ryder [Face]

Divas (Inter-promotional)

AJ Lee [Heel]

Beth Phoenix [Heel]

Kelly Kelly [Face]

Kharma [Tweener]

Lita '99 [Face]

Natalya [Heel]

January - Week 1 - SmackDown!

Match 1 - Sin Cara vs. Antonio Cesaro
Winner - Antonio Cesaro

After - Antonio Cesaro grabbed a microphone and said, "Victory" in 5 different languages

Match 2 - AJ Lee vs. Kelly Kelly
Winner - AJ Lee

Match 3 - "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth vs. Ken Shamrock & Kofi Kingston
Winners - "Awesome Truth" The Miz & R-Truth

Match 4 - Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ Lee vs. Cody Rhodes
Winner - Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ Lee

#1 Contender's Match for WWE Championship
Main Event - Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio
Winner - Rey Mysterio
After - Chris Jericho '99 comes to the stage and stares down Rey Mysterio

Confirmed matches for Royal Rumble
WWE Championship - Chris Jericho '99 © vs. Rey Mysterio

30-Man Royal Rumble Match

Hell in a Cell PPV Results

To kick off Hell in a Cell we get a video package reminding us of the demonic structure in Hell in a Cell. The package also covers some of the top feuds over the last 4 weeks. Cole & Lawler then welcome us to Hell in a Cell.

Rey Mysterio Defeated Drew Mcintyre (IC Title)

Christian Defeated Curtis Axel (US Title) (NEW CHAMPION!)

Once the ring is cleared , The Divas Champion AJ makes her way down to ringside. AJ says that there is no competiton in the divas divison anymore. AJ then says , she has beat all of them. AJ is about to carry on , when from behind someone attacks her. We see it's Alicia Fox , and she connects with a scissors kick to AJ. Alicia Fox celebrates , as the segment closes.

The Wyatt Family (Rowen & Harper) Defeated The Usos

Mark Henry Defeated Dolph Ziggler

Backstage , Josh Matthews (Still filling in for Scott Stanford) is with John Cena. Matthews asks Cena what he is going to do next? Cena says he is done with Kane , and that he wants to win the WWE Title!

Bray Wyatt Defeated Alberto Del Rio

Wade Barrett Defeated RVD (Hell in a Cell) (World Heavyweight Championship)

Daniel Bryan Defeated Brock Lesnar , Antonio Cesaro & Triple H. (Fatal Four Way Hell in a Cell) (WWE Championship) (NEW CHAMPION!)
CM Punk managed to get inside the Cell , and delivered A Go To Sleep to Triple H costing him the WWE Title!

Notes
A Very good PPV. Bryan is the new WWE Champion , great to see Bryan achieve his dream in my Universe. Barrett vs RVD was very brutal match , both used the Cell as a weapon. Dolph made a awful mistake , when he did handstand taunt and then turned around into a World Strongest Slam. Survivor Series is the next PPV , obviously one of the big four! I am interested to see what feuds will develop! Anyway I enjoyed this PPV , and Raw should be great.

WWE title picture: Randy Orton ©, Triple H, John Cena, Kane, Batista, Big Show

World Heavyweight title picture: The Rock ©, CM Punk, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio

Intercontinental title picture: Jeff Hardy ©, Antonio Cesaro, Ryback, Wade Barrett, Christian, Booker T

United States title picture: Dean Ambrose ©, Dolph Ziggler, Tensai, Wrath, Shelton Benjamin, Seth Rollins

Tag Team title picture: Team Hell No ©, Evolution, Masked Maestros, The Patriots, World's Strongest Team, Instant Enigmas

I currently only have Raw and SmackDown! brands, but I'm planning on making a third classic WCW brand with WCW arena and roster (Hogan, Nash, Hall, Sting, Scott Steiner etc.). Wrath will of course move to the WCW brand also, if I decide to make it.

January - Week 2 - SmackDown!

Match 1 - Goldust vs. Antonio Cesaro
Winner - Antonio Cesaro

After - Antonio Cesaro grabbed a microphone and said, "Honor" in 5 different languages

Match 2 - The Miz w/ R-Truth vs. Ken Shamrock w/ Kofi Kingston
Winner - Ken Shamrock w/ Kofi Kingston

Aftter - Ken Shamrock & Kofi Kingston stood in the ring with the WWE Tag Team Championship titles.

Match 3 - Alberto Del Rio vs. Ryback
Winners - Ryback via Countout

After - Ryback challenged Alberto Del Rio at Royal Rumble.

Match 4 - Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ Lee vs. Rey Mysterio
Winner - Rey Mysterio

Main Event - Chris Jericho '99 vs. Kane
Winner - Chris Jericho '99
After - Chris Jericho grabbed a microphone and told Rey Mysterio to get ready for the opportunity to challenge for the WWE Championship.

Confirmed matches for Royal Rumble

Pre-Show Match - Alberto Del Rio vs. Ryback

World Heavyweight Championship - Kevin Nash © vs. Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship - Chris Jericho '99 © vs. Rey Mysterio

30-Man Royal Rumble Match

January Year 1, Week 3

Monday- Raw is War

Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix

Before: Beth attacks Kharma from behind

Winner: Beth Phoenix

British Bulldog/Mark Henry(AE) vs. Ken Shamrock/R-Truth

Before: Bulldog and Henry argue about who should start

During: Henry walks out on Bulldog

Winner: Ken Shamrock/R-Truth

Highlight Match

Mankind vs. Bret Hart

Winner: Mankind

After: Mankind extends his hand and Bret accepts (branching scene)

Billy Gunn/Vince McMahon vs. Chris Jericho(AE)/Kane(AE)

During: Vince walks out on Billy

Winner: Chris Jericho(AE)/Kane(AE)

Shawn Michaels vs. Wade Barrett

Winner: Shawn Michaels

After: Randy Orton appears on stage and has a stare down with HBK

Tuesday- ECW

Kelly Kelly vs. Natalya

Before: Natalya has Alicia Fox replace her in the match

Kelly Kelly vs. Alicia Fox

Winner: Kelly Kelly

Dolph Ziggler vs. Cactus Jack w/ Triple H

During: The referee ejects HHH

Winner: Cactus Jack

Highlight Match

Jack Swagger vs. Seth Rollins w/ Drew McIntyre

Before: ECW Champion Dean Ambrose joins in on commentary

Winner: Seth Rollins w/ Drew McIntyre

After: The Shield beats down Swagger with a chair

Extreme Rules Match

The Great Khali vs. Triple H(AE)

Winner: The Great Khali

Team Hell No vs. The Dudley Boyz

Winner: Team Hell No

Wednesday- Nitro

Christian vs. Damien Sandow

Before: Sandow attacks Christian from behind

Winner: Damien Sandow

Falls Count Anywhere

JBL vs. Vader

Before: JBL knocks out the referee

Winner: JBL

Justin Gabriel vs. Hunico

Winner: Hunico

After: Cody Rhodes appears on stage and claps for Hunico

Eddie Guerrero vs. Kevin Nash

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

After: Eddie extends his hand and Nash slaps it away

#1 Contender's Match for The Rock's WCW Championship

Alberto Del Rio vs. Ryback

Winner: Ryback

After: WCW Champion The Rock appears on stage and claps for Ryback

January Year 1, Week 3

Thursday- Smackdown

Marc Mero vs. Mike Tyson

Winner: Mike Tyson

Mosh vs. Matt Hardy

Winner: Matt Hardy

Stephanie McMahon vs. Trish Stratus

Winner: Stephanie McMahon

Gillberg vs. Jim Neidhart vs. Thrasher

Winner: Jim Neidhart

The Rock(AE) vs. R-Truth

Before: Chris Jericho(AE) attacks The Rock from behind

Winner: R-Truth

After: Truth checks on Rock and gets a low blow

Friday- Thunder

Nikki Bella vs. Eve

Winner: Eve

Tyson Kidd vs. Goldust

Winner: Tyson Kidd

Jey Uso vs. Erick Rowan

Winner: Erick Rowan

Ryback vs. The Rock vs. Cody Rhodes

Winner: Ryback

After: Hunter Hearst-Helmsley attacks Ryback with a pipe

Brian Pillman vs. Damien Sandow

Winner: Brian Pillman

After: Antonio Cesaro's music plays and he comes through the crowd and takes out Pillman

Saturday- Superstars

Jinder Mahal vs. Kofi Kingston

Winner: Jinder Mahal

The Miz vs. Kane

Winner: The Miz

Stevie Richards vs. Seth Rollins

Winner: Stevie Richards

Al Snow vs. Darren Young

Winner: Al Snow

Dolph Ziggler vs. Kurt Angle

Winner: Kurt Angle

After: Ziggler raises Angle's hand

News:

Fan Favorite: Dolph Ziggler has embraced the ECW fans

Sunday- ECW presents The Royal Rumble: Hardcore Edition

Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Tornado Tag Match

NBWO(Stevie Richards/Sabu) vs. The Shield(Seth Rollins/Drew McIntyre)

Winner: The Shield

AWA Heavyweight Championship

The Miz© vs. Daniel Bryan

Winner: New AWA Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan

ECW TV Championship

Extreme Rules Match

Triple H(AE)© vs. The Great Khali

Winner: Still ECW TV Champion Triple H(AE)

ECW Vixen Championship

Natalya© vs. Kelly Kelly

Winner: Still ECW Vixen Champion Natalya

ECW Championship

Dean Ambrose© vs. Kurt Angle

Winner: New ECW Champion Kurt Angle

Royal Rumble Match

1. Bob Holly

2. CM Punk

3. Kane

4. Stevie Richards

5. Dolph Ziggler

6. Bubba Ray Dudley

7. Seth Rollins

8. Jinder Mahal

9. Roman Reigns

10. Drew McIntyre

11. Rey Mysterio

12. D-Von Dudley

13. Al Snow

14. Zack Ryder

15. Tensai

16. Titus O'Neil

17. The Miz

18. Sandman

19. Rob Van Dam

20. Big E Langston

21. Yoshi Tatsu

22. Road Dogg

23. Darren Young

24. Sabu

25. Cactus Jack

26. Triple H

27. Kofi Kingston

28. The Great Khali

29. Triple H(AE)

30. Daniel Bryan

Order of Elimination:

1. Bob Holly (Punk)

2. CM Punk (Bubba)

3. Kane (Richards)

4. Dolph Ziggler (Bubba)

5. Stevie Richards (Bubba)

6. Jinder Mahal (Bubba)

7. Seth Rollins (Reigns)

8. Drew McIntyre (Reigns)

9. Bubba Ray Dudley (Reigns)

10. Rey Mysterio (Reigns)

11. Al Snow (D-Von)

12. Zack Ryder (Tensai)

13. Roman Reigns (D-Von)

14. Tensai (D-Von)

15. Titus O'Neil (Miz)

16. Sandman (D-Von)

17. D-Von Dudley (Miz)

18. The Miz (RVD)

19. Yoshi Tatsu (Big E)

20. Darren Young (Big E)

21. Road Dogg (Sabu)

22. Rob Van Dam (Jack)

23. Triple H (Jack)

24. Kofi Kingston (Khali)

25. Big E Langston (Jack)

26. Daniel Bryan (HHH(AE))

27. Triple H(AE) (Jack)

28. Sabu (Khali)

29. Cactus Jack (Khali)

Winner: The Great Khali

Most Eliminations:

T1. Bubba Ray Dudley- 4

T1. Cactus Jack- 4

T1. D-Von Dudley- 4

T1. Roman Reigns- 4

2. The Great Khali- 3

News:

New Champion: Daniel Bryan- AWA Heavyweight Champion

New Champion: Kurt Angle- ECW Champion

Royal Rumble Winner: The Great Khali

I now officially have three brands, the third being a classic WCW brand. All matches are held in a custom WCW Mayhem arena and the roster is full of WCW legends, like Sting, Goldberg, Hogan etc. Here's how my first WCW show went:

1. Scott Steiner defeated Bam Bam Bigelow

Mid-match, Machoman Randy Savage interferes and helps his nWo team-mate by piledrivering Bigelow.

2. Hart Attack (Bret Hart & British Bulldog) defeat Lion Heat (Jericho & Eddie Guerrero)

3. Scott Hall defeated Diamond Dallas Page

4. Hollywood Hogan (WCW World Champion) defeated Kevin Nash

After the match, Nash raises his nWo team-mate's hand as a sign of respect.

5. Goldberg defeated Sting

After the match, DDP comes out and congratulates Goldberg.

Latest Update on My Universe :
Just set the allies & enemies , and the rankings , and have also checked the first week of RAW. We have gone from 4 feuds to 2 feuds which is strange , but hopefully the 2 will still be great. Ambrose-Punk & Cena -Axel are the two matches set as feud matches , I'm hoping that they are there to lead into another feud (e.g Punk-Triple H). It also seems like the WWE Title feud for the first time in a while may not be featured in the matchcard , which means I will be using promo , the non feud matches and stuff like that for the WWE title feud. I have also changed some of the superstars's brands around for feuds. I have just realised as well , that superstars like Batista have been barely featured in my Universe for a while , but with a lot of the card every week used up for feuds , it is hard to find a place for them , however Batista & a few other superstars will be featured more regularly. Obviously I don't know the Smackdown Card , as I haven't played RAW Yet , but I am interested to see which feuds will happen as we head towards Survivor Series. Hope you all liked reading this update.

Archived