Your WWE 13 Universe

Starting Champions.

RAW:

WWE Champion - To be decided by a 8 man Tournament

United States Champion - Zack Ryder (Will eventually be replaced with the European Title, The US Title will then return at the end of the year on SmackDown)

Women's Champion - Will be decided by a 8 Woman Tournament after the previous Champion, Natalya was injured by Beth Phoenix

Tag Team Champions - Will be decided by a 4 Team Tournament

SmackDown:

World Heavyweight Champion - To be decided by a 8 man Tournament

Intercontinental Champion - Cody Rhodes

Women's Title and Tag Team Titles will be on both brands.

The Hardcore Title eventually will be brought back and given to Mankind and will be on the RAW Brand.

Later in the year, SmackDown will debut there own World Tag Team Titles, which will be the WCW Tag Titles.

SmackDown will also bring back the US Title at Survivor Series.

Stephanie McMahon will create a Divas Title for the Divas on SmackDown at Survivor Series.

Zack Ryder will debut his own Internet Title but it won't be defended.

MITB will be held at WrestleMania.

King Of The Ring will be decided at it's PPV, the winner will face for a World Title of his choice at Summerslam.

The only DLC that will be used early on in my Universe is DDP and Natalya, everyone else will appear later in the year so I can focus more on the Superstars on the Disc.

I can not wait for Friday. I will get to GAME for 9, pick up my Austin 3:16 Edition and play all day. I will Start my Universe on Saturday or Sunday and will try to get a week of Universe posted every 2 days.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as I get my copy of the game (likely tomorrow), I'm getting started on Universe Mode as soon as possible. I'm buying Fan Axxess so will have everything unlocked right off the bat so can just played Attitude Mode at my own leisure. No pressure to get things unlocked so I can use them in Universe Mode.

started my universe and since it began in April instead of January I have decided to change things from what I said. I have formed the new Corporate X and the new Corporation. Right now I am only changing the matches that allow interference since they're not story matches and making them for the Rock so that he can appear every RAW and rank up.I have only played the first RAW and I haven't simulated any matches.

Brock Lesnar decided to attack Cena during his entrance and take his place against HHH. Brock beat HHH, who knows what will happen next week.

Even on the normal match experience I have been having decent 10 minute matches. I played as Epico and Promo in a tag match against Kofi and Truth. This match was at least 20 minutes long and not on purpose. Finisher after finisher, from double team finishers to regular ones, Kofi and Truth kept kicking out. It was pretty epic in my opinion and the best match I've ever had in a wrestling game before against the AI.

I deleted Superstars, I will not be having any minor shows, I may eventually make Smackdown minor and just have all the extra belts be unranked.

I have 37 RAW and 38 SmackDown superstars including divas. the rest are under inactive, one version of each superstar is used including only one face of Foley which is cactus Jack on RAW. Both Kane's are inactive as I will still bring him back in January like my OG post stated.

i only do ppv's but i'm adding a new show called NXT, comprised mostly of video game and anime characters :D unfortunatly theres not many caws out there on the 360

So far on the nxt roster are

Cammy (street fighter)

Guile (street fighter)

Jack-6 (tekken)

Luigi (nintendo)

Mario (nintendo)

Mike Hagger (street fighter/final fight)

Spiderman (marvel)

spiderwoman (marvel)

zangief (street fighter)

tag teams

Mario & Luigi

Zangief & Hagger

Not enough for a full sized roster yet but i'm working on it, i already have champions and they are

Undisputed Champion

Mario

Classic Intercontinental Champion

Jack-6

Tag Team Champions

Mario

Lugi

Womans Champion

Spiderwoman

however for just normal universe mode, i gave punk nearly a year long reign with the wwe title, and teamed him wtih ddp (who was on smackdown) and i gave ddp the whc which was also nearly a year long reign so i decided to make them a tag team and have them help each other out in there title matches, ie ddp was special ref for punks title defense/cm punk was ref for ddp's title defense, sometimes i switched it up abit and made them mangers for each other, but eventually they lost there titles :( and so i had them challenge for the normal tag team championship againts team the rock (the rock (current), The Rock (98/99) lol)

I Also like playing with the Internet Championship, i've been changing hands with that that one as much as as possiblie lol

Some of your guys' layouts are sweet. I love this thread.

In my Universe I'm playing out both the current era and the Attitude Era. One thing I did was remove the Divas. I tend to skip their matches a lot so I've decided to just remove them so I have another slot for matches rather than it going to waste.

I've pretty much kept the set rosters. WWF shows just have every single Attitude character, minus the divas of course. And I switched out Cena with 04 Cena. Also, I put guys such as McMahon, Laurinaitis and doubles, like Cactus, Dude and Hunter in inactive.

My champions: (Champion/Title Holder/Number One Contender)

WWE Champion: CM Punk / Brock Lesnar

WWE Intercontinental Champion: The Miz / Jinder Mahal

WWE Tag Team Champions: R-Truth and Kofi Kingston / Primo and Epico

World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus / Daniel Bryan

United States Champion: Big Show / Cody Rhodes

Tag Champions: R-Truth and Kofi / Primo and Epico

WWF Champion: Shawn Michaels / Kane

WWF Intercontinental Champion: Chris Jericho / Goldust

WWF Tag Team Champions: New Age Outlaws / Kane & X-Pac

Now I completed Attitude Era mode before starting Universe, and cutscenes popped up, no problems. I'll list just a few of the top feuds per show.

On WWE Raw, the main story is the feud between Brock Lesnar and Triple H for the Number One Contendership at the WWE Championship. For weeks, Brock has been attacking HHH before matches, during matches and after. It's been cool watching Universe make Brock have the upperhand. However, on the final RAW before Extreme Rules, Triple H attacked Brock for once. Triple Threat match at Extreme Rules.

On WWE Smackdown, Alberto Del Rio, Daniel Bryan and Sheamus have been feuding. Awesome Feud really. Daniel Bryan is playing sly it seems as he always walks away being the attacker. Excited to see where this goes.

WWF Raw is War. Number one Contender's match for the WWF Championship and a shot at Champion HBK at Over The Edge. Kane vs Stone Cold. After an awesome match, Kane picks up the win. Now he's Number one contender for the WWF Championship and Tag Team Titles. However, Paul (Big Show) attacks Kane. And I'm excited to see if he changes the outcome of the Title Match come Over the Edge.

Also, Over the Edge is my first WWF pay per view. I've not gotten to Extreme Rules yet. I'm actually playing every match this year

well i was just in a match (Rock vs Cactus Jack) and then suddenly, Rey Mysterio (who's not even on the same brand) interferes and attacks both of them? LOLWTF?

Rey Mysterio is weird in this wwe universe... i gave him a wwe championship reign that lasted 2 or 3 months until cena cashed his mitb in (ikr like cena needs mitb) and Mysterio was getting booed lol i dont even remember setting that

So does Universe Mode now start in April rather than January?

I believe so. I planned my Universe to start in January. So I will create a Major Show and add Mr McMahon and John Laurinaitis plus the Duplicates I won't use. Everyone I will use will be set to Inactive and I will skip to the first week of January and then swap everyone over so McMahon, Laurinaitis and the Duplicates will be moved to Inactive and everyone else will be placed on RAW and SmackDown. Hopefully that works so It won't mess up My Universe.

So I've had WWE '13 for two days and I honestly don't where to start with Universe mode. The game is just plain awesome. I've started to set up my Universe and I'm thinking of going with an Attitude Era Universe to start with RAW is WAR on Monday, HEAT on Saturday and PPV's on Sunday. I'm still tossing around ideas so I'm not sure what I want to do. As soon as I have the layout of my Universe I will post it and then begin to play out my Universe.

How is everyone starting their WWE '13 Universe? Are you just jumping right in and playing the matches they booked for you or are you editing matches right away and starting your own feuds? Just curious...thanks!!!

On Friday Night Smackdown, Triple Threat between World Champion Sheamus, Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes. Should be great

This match was awesome. It was almost as if the Heels knew that Sheamus needed to be taken out first because I (Sheamus) was double teamed almost the entire match. I did get some offense in here and there, but I was double teamed for the majority of the match. But Sheamus shows why he's the champion by hitting his comeback and taking out Rhodes with the Brogue Kick, winning. Just an awesome match.

The main event of WWE Smackdown saw Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio. After some nice back and forth action, I put down Del Rio with my very first mid air finisher when I hit the RKO out of nowhere. Awesome to see. Randy extends his hand after the match and Del Rio slaps it away. Nice end to the show.

Now it's time for WWF Smackdown.

First match on WWF Smackdown: One half of the WWF Tag Team Champions, Road Dogg with Billy Gunn in his corner takes on one half of the Number One Contenders, X-Pac. Should be a nice match.

X-Pac got destroyed. No sign of Kane anywhere. He's on to bigger and better things anyway now that he's number one contender for the WWF Championship and has Big Show on his back. New Age Outlaws destroyed X-Pac

Match Two on WWF Smackdown sees Rikishi taking on Scotty 2 Hotty. I'm interested to see what happens. I've just turned on the option to use tag storylines.

I'm thinking of going for a Semi historical Universe.

I'm going to start as if the night after 'mania 14 with the default champions and roster from the night after 'mania. Then I'll bring guys like Bret, Bulldog and Shawn in to make returns and guys like Jericho and Eddie to make debuts. Already planned out a couple dream matches such as Rock Vs. Bret and Shawn Vs. Eddie. Hopefully Universe is improved enough for this to work.

Match Four on WWF Smackdown was the returning Undertaker against the WWF Intercontinental Champion, Chris Jericho. Taker won after hitting a second chokeslam on Jericho. They shook hands after the match.

The main event is Bradshaw vs Gangrel.

Gangrel pulls off the victory!! Now it is time for my first PPV! WWF Over the Edge. Will post full results after

Yeah it is H20.

I'm planning to have RAW as Raw Is War for the Attitude Era, a Divas show on Wednesday, and Smackdown for the Current Superstars.

Default Champions

RAW is WAR

WWE Champion ('98-'02): Stone Cold Steve Austin

Intercontinental Champion: Triple H ('99)

WWE Tag Team Champions: The New Age Outlaws

Divas

Diva's Champion: Beth Phoenix

Diva's Tag Team Champions: The Bella Twins

Smackdown

World Heavyweight Champion: CM Punk

United States Champion: Zack Ryder

World Tag Team Champions: Kane & Daniel Bryan

Heres my champions

Raw

WWE Champion: Sheamus

European Champion: Jinder Mahal

Womens Champion: Trish Stratus

Smackdown

World Champion: Stone Cold

Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes

Divas Champion: Beth Phoenix

TagTeam Champions: Ziggler & Swagger

PPV right now is Judgement Day so this could change..

Yeah it is H20.

I'm planning to have RAW as Raw Is War for the Attitude Era, a Divas show on Wednesday, and Smackdown for the Current Superstars.

Default Champions

RAW is WAR

WWE Champion ('98-'02): Stone Cold Steve Austin

Intercontinental Champion: Triple H ('99)

WWE Tag Team Champions: The New Age Outlaws

Divas

Diva's Champion: Beth Phoenix

Diva's Tag Team Champions: The Bella Twins

Smackdown

World Heavyweight Champion: CM Punk

United States Champion: Zack Ryder

World Tag Team Champions: Kane & Daniel Bryan

Love the idea of three shows divided into three completely different rosters. I was considering it but I figured some guys would never get a match, hence why I left raw and smackdown for current guys and added WWF raw is war and WWF smackdown for attitude era guys

Just finished my first PPV.

WWF Over the Edge

Match one:

Gangrel vs Mark Henry.

Gangrel wins in what was a sleeper match.

Match Two:

WWF Tag Team Championships

New Age Outlaws © def. Kane and X-Pac

The match basically started on the outside. All men fighting, no disqualifications. I got my signature, slid in the ring and hit X-Pac with Road Dogg's shuffle punches. Then Gunn hit him with the fameasser and won. Pretty entertaining.

Match Three:

Shane McMahon def. Val Venis

These two have been feuding throughout the past couple of weeks. Shane, as usual, found a cheap way to win by putting Val through the announcer table and winning via count out.

Match Four:

WWF Intercontinental Championship

Chris Jericho © def. Goldust

Easily the match of the night. Great technical wrestling. Several close roll up pins. Goldust had two really close two counts. Jericho retained in the end via a second Liontamer.

Match Five:

Big Boss Man def. Mankind

Boss Man was a man on a mission. Just annihilating Mankind the entire match. Won and then attacked him some more when the match was over.

Match Six:

Extreme Rules

The Rock def. Stone Cold

The most brutal match. Lots of weapon usage, stone cold even grabbed a soda and threw it in the Rocks face. Austin uncovered the table but was met by the Rock who delivered a spine buster to the Rattlesnake outside the ring onto the floor. Moment of the match was when the Rock put Austin on the table to hit the Rock Bottom but Austin had other plans. He instead hit the Rock with his own Rock bottom through the table. Very bloody match. Ended when the Rock countered a Stunner and hit a Rock Bottom.

Main Event:

WWF Championship Match

Extreme Rules:

Kane def. HBK ©

Kane surprisingly won this match. I was HBK. And it was surprisingly difficult. I had my signature, and went to put Kane through the table with it, but he reversed and I went through. That was the beginning of the end. It was back and forth until he did a catching finisher and hit me with a Chokeslam out of nowhere for the win. New WWF Champion.

All in all, very fun PPV. Makes me excited for next Sunday when the current shows have their first PPV, Extreme Rules.

Final WWE RAW show before the Extreme Rules PPV.

Match One:

The Rock def. Chris Jericho

Awesome opener. Both guys making their first appearance on the show since I've started universe.

Match Two:

Last Man Standing

The Miz def. David Otunga

Pretty basic match. Had it won in no time

Archived