First Match

GameGodOfAll

for me..

Kofi(me) vs. Cody Rhodes.. cage match.

Shame on you. Lol

Anyway, my first match will be Cody Rhodes (Me) Vs. Dolph Ziggler.

Sheamus? The best wrestler in WWE? LOL! Okay, good sir.

Edge, Christian, & Gangrel vs. Scotty 2 Hotty, Rikishi, and Grandmaster Sexay.

Consistently puts on the best matches of the night. Probably has more great matches this year than anyone else. Only Ziggler and Bryan are probably up there in that category with Punk being further back.

Bryan vs Punk > Any Sheamus match this year

Bryan vs. Sheamus at Extreme Rules was waaaay better than every Punk vs. Bryan match. Match of 2012.

What's with the Sheamus hate? It's his opinion that Sheamus is the best just like in your eyes your favorite is the best. Sheamus is awesome! :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I am on Sheamus though might as well say his feuds are total sh*t. Not his fault, but no one seems to give a crap about actually coming up with a basic storyline for him. Only thing he got since his reign is a banned finisher angle that went nowhere. Literally, unbanning it right before the payoff match. *sigh*

Least Punk got like 3 storylines during his feud. Not enough, but better than none.

But as far as matches go I still say Sheamus has the best pure matches. His ones against Wade Barrett were great. The match against Sandow was Sandow's best match since his debut. The ADR ones ranged from real good to alright because they did it way too much and they never even added a stipulation. But again...that is creative's fault.

randy orton (me) vs random-i quit match

i realy wanna try that mid air rko!!

That will be one of the first things I try too. I just hope the AI goes to the top rope or springboards enough. I guess infinite finishers would help though since it wouldn't matter what point in the match it happened.

John Cena (me) vs Jericho in KOTR tournament, beat him by pinfall. And I just beat Randy Orton in the semi-finals to face Big Show in the finals, near the end was LMAOable! Orton countered me into a small package pin, I reversed it into one of my own, he reversed me back into a second one, we ended up packaging each other 3 times each before Orton kicked out of my last one! Also had Undertaker spear me through the rail in the quarterfinals.

Archived