Cm Punk code giveaway contest

Twiztid Kratos

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, a lot of the posts kinda sucked, I don't like to blow smoke up asses or lie. OR, they are songs I already use for other CAWS.

I STILL have the code, but I didn't find a single suitable song for Lestat.

That being said.

Here's how it will go.

Everyone is still in the running. I have a number in my head, between 1-20. First to get it right, gets the code.

To be honest, a lot of the posts kinda sucked, I don't like to blow smoke up asses or lie. OR, they are songs I already use for other CAWS.

That being said.

Here's how it will go.

Everyone is still in the running. I have a number in my head, between 1-20. First to get it right, gets the code.

That being said.

Here's how it will go.

Lol you really went that route? You could have just started it that way. This thread was pointless.

And don't tell me to wait. I have a code but I was trying to help. You wasted other peoples time.

I did my thread, how I WANTED to son, I changed my mind, because sh*t music was posted, and those that were decent I am already using, My Thread, My Rules, see how that works. And ''pointless thread''? Please. With 100 different threads about every little nit picking glitch that people complain about yearly, don't give me that pointless thread nonsense.

Have a good day.

I think his tone says it all really , for everyone that participated. And rules changing / being added at the last minute , for example how are we supposed to know if a theme we post is used by one of your other caws or not when it's not stated in the initial post and pretty much not until the closing minutes of your comp. I agree that you've wasted some people's time , there's just no need to be a d!ck about it though is there really.

You might see this as bitching , but your attitude hasn't exactly been great either .... Son ;-)

Archived