Cm Punk code giveaway contest

Twiztid Kratos

Since people are trading, giving away their codes, I figured, what the hell, I'll bite, and give mine away, since I have a copy pre-ordered, and I don't care for the shirt, I'd rather not waste the hard drive space, and would rather someone who wants it to get it.

BUT....there's a catch.

The contest is pick a NEW theme song for my main CAW, Lestat, I've had since the VERY FIRST Smackdown way back when. He has used:

Wait and Bleed by Slipknot

If I was your Vampire by Marilyn Manson

Twilight Fire by Echoes of Eternity

But, now that I am having him go solo again, and leave the stable he was in, I want a fresh start. Here are photos from WWE 2011

Lestat11.jpg

Lestat10.jpg

Lestat9.jpg

Lestat5.jpg

Lestat2.jpg

Lestat1.jpg

Lestat12.jpg

It's for the 360, and for the US (unless codes are universal, and someone out of the states with an X-box could win)

I am going to the midnight release Monday night, and THAT NIGHT. I will pick a winner. So, leave songs here you think could fit him. And I will choose a winner in the next five days :) Have fun

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't want the code as I'm getting my own, but I definitely wanna help. I think this would be perfect for your CAW. I use it for mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIizK7bnydU

"Your God" by Stone Sour

Imagine this: the intro plays as the lights flicker (I use HHH's lights). Then as the music begins, your CAW appears looking as twisted and sadistic as he can. Then, right when the music breaks and drops, he does his signature pose, as pyro goes off. He then makes his way to the ring to the tempo of the beat. He then slowly makes his way up the apron, stopping before entering to look at the crowd as Corey Taylor sings the verse. He then enters the ring and does his signature turnbuckle pose, right as the chorus kicks in, earning a huge cheer from the crowd.

Honestly, if I ever became a wrestler, this is the theme I'd wanna use. The whole intro/tempo is perfect pre-ass kicking music, imho. Hope you like it, bro.

Since people are trading, giving away their codes, I figured, what the hell, I'll bite, and give mine away, since I have a copy pre-ordered, and I don't care for the shirt, I'd rather not waste the hard drive space, and would rather someone who wants it to get it.

BUT....there's a catch.

The contest is pick a NEW theme song for my main CAW, Lestat, I've had since the VERY FIRST Smackdown way back when. He has used:

Wait and Bleed by Slipknot

If I was your Vampire by Marilyn Manson

Twilight Fire by Echoes of Eternity

But, now that I am having him go solo again, and leave the stable he was in, I want a fresh start. Here are photos from WWE 2011

Lestat11.jpg

Lestat10.jpg

Lestat9.jpg

Lestat5.jpg

Lestat2.jpg

Lestat1.jpg

Lestat12.jpg

It's for the 360, and for the US (unless codes are universal, and someone out of the states with an X-box could win)

I am going to the midnight release Monday night, and THAT NIGHT. I will pick a winner. So, leave songs here you think could fit him. And I will choose a winner in the next five days :) Have fun

Easy. Red For Fire/Black For Death by Solefald.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YEgRd_96oI

Archived