That Weird Part of THE INTERNET

JGPLX.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of weeks ago, I watched this video where a Fox News helicopter followed a car in a chase. The car went off into some open land (looked a bit like a desert), then the guy got out and started running. After about a minute, he turned around, stood still, took out a gun and *censored*ing shot himself in the head. Fox News broadcast live on air a man killing himself, and I watched it on the internet.

That, my friends, is the weird side of YouTube.

A couple of weeks ago, I watched this video where a Fox News helicopter followed a car in a chase. The car went off into some open land (looked a bit like a desert), then the guy got out and started running. After about a minute, he turned around, stood still, took out a gun and *censored*ing shot himself in the head. Fox News broadcast live on air a man killing himself, and I watched it on the internet.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y8rN36uxY

Kinda glad you posted that, was afraid people wouldn't believe me. I repeat myself; that, my friends, is the weird side of YouTube.

You're welcome.

Mind blowing!

You know, it makes me laugh at what some most of you are deeming to be "the weird part" of Youtube. everything you find weird, noteworthy, or crazy, is really freaking tame and easy. It makes me second-guess your taste in other things. If there was a worldwide entertainment business that heavily depended on the opinions of its fans, they'd be screwed. Oh wait.

You know, it makes me laugh at what some most of you are deeming to be "the weird part" of Youtube. everything you find weird, noteworthy, or crazy, is really freaking tame and easy. It makes me second-guess your taste in other things. If there was a worldwide entertainment business that heavily depended on the opinions of its fans, they'd be screwed. Oh wait.

.....sorry?

Archived