That Weird Part of THE INTERNET

JGPLX.

Ever found yourself just watching some really random vid on Youtube, and just thinking 'What the f*ck is this? I'm in that weird part of Youtube.'

You may see this commented on vids.

So this is just a topic to post all weird and wacky videos you've somehow found online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDd1KgUEtVo&list=FLr10FNU4wyPpscvpQY9jK_g&index=13&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhE88Tp4I6U&list=FLr10FNU4wyPpscvpQY9jK_g&index=28&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_aWZ23ScIQ&list=FLr10FNU4wyPpscvpQY9jK_g&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Post yours! Spoiler tags are welcome ;)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that part of youtube. What I do love is getting lost in the good part of youtube...like when you search for a genre of music you like and end up finding 10 awesome bands that you've never heard of within 2 hours. Or when you start watching science and how-to videos and you learn more in an hour than you did in all of your high school years.

I hate that part of youtube. What I do love is getting lost in the good part of youtube...like when you search for a genre of music you like and end up finding 10 awesome bands that you've never heard of within 2 hours. Or when you start watching science and how-to videos and you learn more in an hour than you did in all of your high school years.

F*ck learning! Dat *Censored* doin the treadmill in a loincloth!

This just became my new favourite topic.

Most people have probably seen this before, but just in case someone has missed out on this gem... (How do you embed videos on a mobile phone??)

I've told people that you can learn more in a day on the internet then you probably will in school. A lot of my knowledge about the real world have come from being on different forums over the years. Hell, I consider this a pretty decent place to have some good intellectual conversations at times.

I watched one a while back of a woman in Iran who'd been shot in the chest. You just see the life slipping out of her. *censored*ing depressing. Didn't think it'd be appropriate to put it on here though.

I watched one a while back of a woman in Iran who'd been shot in the chest. You just see the life slipping out of her. *censored*ing depressing. Didn't think it'd be appropriate to put it on here though.

I remember watching that. Theres something really eerie about watching someone's eyes as they die right in front of you. Seeing a living breathing person turn into a corpse in a matter of seconds is ultra creepy.

The weird part of Youtube is whenever I click on a pedophiles channel from a comment on my video and look at their favorites. It usually involves fat guys peeing and shitting in diapers, kids doing the uvula challenge, people pissing into toilets, and the drink a gallon of water/soda bloated videos,

People are into the weirdest shit.

Archived