The "I found a glitch in WWE13" thread. (read 1st post containing list of glitches)

jackdaniels

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cattle Mutilation is BROKEN!

After Breaking point meter breaks and the opponent taps out the match continues. Anybody else notice?

- Also another glitch I ran into was after doing a finisher if you pick the opponent up while the camera angles are still showing the replays for the finisher, the camera angle get stuck at some weird close range angle and doesn't change back; when the match is complete the game will just not load anymore and get stuck--not freeze, but just stuck.

+ forgot to mention it was on XBOX

I encoutered a glitch where Undertaker did an apron leg drop, only problem is the opponent has already stood up which means he is doing the leg drop with nobody. This happened in Attitude Era mode versus Kane.

Also the game froze (but can still press pause/start) when i did an OMG moment with Road Dogg to Bossman on the announcer table.

After pinning Bossman the game froze just like what happened to qcawlity.

I encoutered a glitch where Undertaker did an apron leg drop, only problem is the opponent has already stood up which means he is doing the leg drop with nobody. This happened in Attitude Era mode versus Kane.

Also the game froze (but can still press pause/start) when i did an OMG moment with Road Dogg to Bossman on the announcer table.

Is it not the same as him missing a move from the top rope?

I will stick the freeze into the list.

Not the tope rope move. The grapple move when the opponent is inside the ring and head sticking out the ropes while lying down and undertaker is outside grappling the opponent.

Not the tope rope move. The grapple move when the opponent is inside the ring and head sticking out the ropes while lying down and undertaker is outside grappling the opponent.

I understand that, but my point is, couldn't he miss the move just like you would a top rope move because the opponent moved?

I understand that, but my point is, couldn't he miss the move just like you would a top rope move because the opponent moved?

It is a grapple move and it is a one on one match. Nobody could interupt the move.

Also, I encountered a glitch where the wrestler hands will go crazy, like getting contorted in different places that is not normal.

Are these glitches that happen EVERY time, or one offs that people are going nuts about

Hell this!!! If they are random glitches that appears few times it's ok but i want to know if happens every time. Nevertheless, im going to install the game onto my HDD so glitches have a less chance to happen

Are these glitches that happen EVERY time, or one offs that people are going nuts about

Hell this!!! If they are random glitches that appears few times it's ok but i want to know if happens every time. Nevertheless, im going to install the game onto my HDD so glitches have a less chance to happen

The visual glitches tend to happen with weapons and gimmick matches. Otherwise they are pretty random.

When I'm online and on the apron, and someone's behind me trying to pull me down, I reverse him, and when I reverse the move, the opponent goes down, but I can't move. This has happened to both my opponents and myself.

And, sometimes I can't do anything but walk, no running, no hitting, no exiting the ring.

i had a really weird one last night in universe mode, it was myself CAW vs brodus clay, but he was attacked by swagger during his entrance, so when i beat him it showed swagger attacking brodus from behind even though i won the match.

Sounds like it's really wanting a brodus vs swagger feud...haha. Yeah....this isn't a glitch...design flaw.

Found elsewhere and moved to this thread.

Anyone else experience it? My game has been perfect in every other mode (one slight running in the corner glitch in Elimination Chamber from last year, but I punched Orton once and it fixed it), but in ALL 4 Royal Rumbles I've done it's either frozen or glitched horribly. This is this the 4th or 5th time it glitched in this particular Royal Rumble, and this was the final two and we couldn't even finish. Very disappointing. This was the 2nd Royal Rumble we did, the 3rd froze, and the 4th glitched out as well.

Ignore our stupid comments;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-H38aJuAo

Archived