The "I found a glitch in WWE13" thread. (read 1st post containing list of glitches)

jackdaniels

Noticed Road Dogg's music & tron can't be selected, so if you edit his entrance (and NAO tag entrance), you'll lose them forever. Hopefully they patch it.

Seems they didn't want anybody changing his music......but wait a second, don't those have to be unlocked first?

Yeah I unlocked him, and when you go to edit his entrance its all listed as 'custom video / soundtrack'

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticed Road Dogg's music & tron can't be selected, so if you edit his entrance (and NAO tag entrance), you'll lose them forever. Hopefully they patch it.

Seems they didn't want anybody changing his music......but wait a second, don't those have to be unlocked first?

Yeah I unlocked him, and when you go to edit his entrance its all listed as 'custom video / soundtrack'

That's a nice glitch there. However, if I ever changed his entrance, it would just be the theme to his actual "Your a** better call somebody"

Has anyone tried the chair in head glitch where you do a running move while their head is in the chair and they glitch all over the ring?

How about the Undertaker freeze punch on the barricade?

Both were fixed.

i got the game yesterday and i was playing AE mode all day and night, and i was playing as AE Rock and i did a grapple on my opponent from behind an for a couple seconds Rock's body got all twisted and contorted. guess they didn't fix that issue. it wasn't as bad as 12 though, but still.

It's most likely not the same issue as '12. Those bugs occur for many different reasons.

Just came across a glitch myself.

Mode: create a moveset

Move tab: Irish Whip Rebound

Move: Running Front Chop Block

When I use the preview of the move, my character does the move but the enemy model just stands there watching how my character hits through its legs. :(

So if you edit a single part (such as the theme) do you lose the rest of the entrance permanently or just the song?

Cause I don't mind losing the song, but I'd rather not replace it if it'll mess everything up.

i got the game yesterday and i was playing AE mode all day and night, and i was playing as AE Rock and i did a grapple on my opponent from behind an for a couple seconds Rock's body got all twisted and contorted. guess they didn't fix that issue. it wasn't as bad as 12 though, but still.

I dont think this is bad. This game use more from the havoc engine than ever before, specially the wrestler models himself. So if you if you want models with a little bit physics, it's just what can happen.

But i have a epic bug.

Make a match with 2 custom titles and put both on the line, the announcer will *censored* up, it's epic! :D

i had one huge Glitch, In attitude mode in the rise of DX. It was the one before Taker HBK in the cell. The cut scene where HHH and HBK put taker in the body bag, he sits up and stalks them up the ramp. Had one main issue. SHAWN WAS INVISABLE!!, and was floating in the ring conour.

Wrong arena in the cut scene for summerslam 98 new age outlaws vs mankind

Posted elsewhere, thought is report it here.

It seems that I've found a glitch in the unlockables section. In attitude era mode I unlocked Kane's debut lighting attire and his two sleeve attire. Did all the objectives and they show up on the unlockables list. But when I go to select those attires they say locked?

Posted elsewhere but reported here now too.

Archived