trish and rated r lita entrances AND cm punk superstar threads

cody8595

As I posted in the other thread, someone on another board suggested that maybe the side stripes are linked into the kickpad colors? No one is touching them in any of these videos i've seen. Just the upperbody and the kneepads in the ones i've seen. Wouldn't be the first time Lower Body stuff was linked to the upper....it would be nice to know before we really bother these guys for a potential fix.

As I posted in the other thread, someone on another board suggested that maybe the side stripes are linked into the kickpad colors? No one is touching them in any of these videos i've seen. Just the upperbody and the kneepads in the ones i've seen. Wouldn't be the first time Lower Body stuff was linked to the upper....it would be nice to know before we really bother these guys for a potential fix.

Why would a piece of his trunks be linked to his kickpads?

Why would a piece of his trunks be linked to his kickpads?

lol you're asking why when it comes to Yukes? Rey's mask has been tied in with pants designs before. So there's a precedent. All i'm saying is to check. I'd do it myself but every time i've been to my local BB after the first time I played the damn display has been off. I'll try again tomorrow.

EDIT: What it would also let us do is turn the stripes in the front a solid color (black for instance) which would let us make all of his other attires if they're separate from the side stripes.

It would be kinda stupid if it were the case, but at this point, I really hope so for the sake of being able to change the colors of those damn side stripes.

The only "easy" solution I see for this is THQ releasing an alt attire of Punk through free DLC, which includes his ice cream bar attire to be worn in ring without the shirt on. I say this because that is the yellow and black attire which should be 100% customizable in threads. As it has been, I beleive he had those yellow ones or a variation of them in SVR 2011.I think we need to spam Cory and wwegames twitter asking for this. If we make a big enough stink it'll happen. Seeing as its a pretty easy fix.

Archived