trish and rated r lita entrances AND cm punk superstar threads

cody8595

I usually dont care about stuff like this but it kind of is because last year he had an outdated attire so we couldn't make any of his ones he wore at the time and this year we still won't be able to accurately make the ones he wore all this and last year again.

What the phuck!! Are u phucking serious u can't phucking edit the phucking sides this is phucking bullshit!!! WHAT THE PHUCK MAN!!!

WOW...

is it me or does Steph's head look fk'n huge!?

Something looks odd about her face/jaw when she smiles, I think. Maybe I'm overanalyzing it though.

What the phuck!! Are u phucking serious u can't phucking edit the phucking sides this is phucking bullshit!!! WHAT THE PHUCK MAN!!!

WOW...

is it me or does Steph's head look fk'n huge!?

Something looks odd about her face/jaw when she smiles, I think. Maybe I'm overanalyzing it though.

im on about when she was walking to the ring her head looked huge and so out of proportion to her body, im hoping that's just due to the camera quality/angle

The whole Punk thing is something I can see being fixed in a patch... But hey, maybe not.

I doubt it. I think it was Otunga last year who you couldn't change the colour of his trunks whatsoever, and it was never changed. Although, with this video, it was kinda hard to tell whether the colours on the front link to the sides, but it sucks not being able to change them.

I wonder who else has a screwed up Threads. We had a lot last year.

Otunga

Gabriel's elbow pads

Mick Foley's jacket(couldn't change all of his vest)

I could live without otunga & Gabriels elbow pads but cmon CM Punk is the poster boy his attire is so simple I don't get why they F*ck this up? Damn if its not 1 thing with THQ its another

Archived