Wrestlemania 29 Poster?

Fandango 3:16

Posters like this are used to garner attention and get early buys. As great of a character and talent as CM Punk is and has been, he hasn't done either of those things.

The three guys featured on that poster are who WrestleMania will be built around, and rightfully so. They are the three biggest draws in the WWE right now by a wide, large margin.

Posters like this are used to garner attention and get early buys. As great of a character and talent as CM Punk is and has been, he hasn't done either of those things.

The three guys featured on that poster are who WrestleMania will be built around, and rightfully so. They are the three biggest draws in the WWE right now by a wide, large margin.

To be fair part of punks thing now is how he has been shafted by Rock Cena etc.

Rock is of course the biggest Cena still on top and Lesnar has main evented more ppv's then him iirc.

Sucks but its the truth

Punk can say whatever he wants, and again, he's a great asset to the WWE. But his segments and merch don't draw nearly as much as Cena or Rock, or Lesnar.

He's the WWE Champ yeah, but he's more on the level of Bret and HBK, not Austin and Rock.

Punk can say whatever he wants, and again, he's a great asset to the WWE. But his segments and merch don't draw nearly as much as Cena or Rock, or Lesnar.

He's the WWE Champ yeah, but he's more on the level of Bret and HBK, not Austin and Rock.

Rock and Lesnar merch? Really? I doubt it. I see a ton of Punk shirts on the television audiences...very rarely do I see a Rock or Brock shirt. Cena probably sells more merch than Punk, but you sound like Punk merch doesn't sell at all. I actually just bought his newest shirt. It's one of the only WWE products that I would wear in public.

Rock and Lesnar merch? Really? I doubt it. I see a ton of Punk shirts on the television audiences...very rarely do I see a Rock or Brock shirt. Cena probably sells more merch than Punk, but you sound like Punk merch doesn't sell at all. I actually just bought his newest shirt. It's one of the only WWE products that I would wear in public.

Rock shirts are everywhere, but I'll give you Lesnar. Still, both of them sell more PPVs than Punk.

I'm not trying to knock Punk, either. I'm just saying why WWE opts to use other superstars to sell the product is understandable.

I hate how it takes so long for tickets to become available. I just want to order mine so I can forget about it. Also, hoping they aren't ridiculously expensive. The package deals are absurd.

They always start selling them in the middle of November so the die-hards can freeze their ass off waiting in line :lol:

I actually like the fan-made/real poster of the Taker & Punk version better.

24ziyc3.jpg

They always start selling them in the middle of November so the die-hards can freeze their ass off waiting in line :lol:

I'm not gonna stand in any damn lines. I'm just gonna find the cheapest tickets available and order online. I've been to MetLife Stadium before for a few different things. There isn't a bad seat in the entire place, so I don't care where I'm planted.

Well, probably not the cheapest...but certainly not high-end ones.

I'm not gonna stand in any damn lines. I'm just gonna find the cheapest tickets available and order online. I've been to MetLife Stadium before for a few different things. There isn't a bad seat in the entire place, so I don't care where I'm planted.

Well, probably not the cheapest...but certainly not high-end ones.

Yeah, that outlet of purchasing should be a thing of the past by now, especially when pre-sales are available online a few days before. I've only been to MetLife twice so far, and I'm worried what the view will be like because seeing a football field is a lot different than a wrestling ring. Seating was fine in MSG and SunLife Stadium, but MetLife is *censored*ing on another level of huge.

I still don't like the 'Mania logo. Thought an improved one would have been released by now but I guess not. The NY/NJ thing looks tacky, and the colors make it look like Wrestlemania 27.

Archived