Got the game, confirming a few stuff

Youssef

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we put logos and PTs on CAWS sleeves?

In the first thread from the guy that bought the game he said you cannot.

AYe man, in the finished version can you change CMPunks complete attire or do the striped on his hips stay the same?

In same thread the guy stated that you can change every color on Punk's trunks. Assuming boots as well.

I live in Egypt, got released early here.

No the AI doesnt run outside when you get a signature.

And actually, signatures thia year are available for a much longer time.

Ask as much as you want and I promise I'll try and answer everything when I get back home.

Hows Attitude Mode, you lucky bastard? :lol:

AYe man, in the finished version can you change CMPunks complete attire or do the striped on his hips stay the same?

In same thread the guy stated that you can change every color on Punk's trunks. Assuming boots as well.

He then allso said we cannot change every color on punks trunks "sides stay red ,white, and blue"

He then allso said we cannot change every color on punks trunks "sides stay red ,white, and blue"

Ah crap, I missed that. Well that's just ridonculous.

Some points I wanted to share:

CM Punk's attire aint fully editable. The side stripes remain blue and red. Pretty stupid.

A lot of new cool moves, some old moves are slightly animated.

The running leg drop into a pin is great, you hook both legs up for the pin.

After a while the game felt pretty easy. I had matches on hard difficulty won in 3 mins while the AI wasnt a bit offensive or aggressive.

I was a bit disappointed when it came to Universe mode. If you edit the full card, you have to choose the match experience setting before launching the match or else it will be normal by default. Same with alternate attires, you have to choose it then launch the match. If you save it and come back later, the match is still on but the match experience has went back to normal and the attire is back to the default one.

Saw to scenes which botched. CM Punk was out as Cena's manager and mid way they played a scene where Punk was standing on the apron asking Cena to tag him and then bailed out on Cena as he went for the tag.

Another one, Ziggler and Swagger beat Santino and Ryder by pinning Santino. After the match it was Swagger on the ground and Santino getting a chair for Ziggler to beat on Swagger.

I messed around with the AI settings but it wouldnt reverse any sig or finisher and was so easy on hard despite being challenging at first while on normal.

The AI focuses a lot on limb targeting moves which got annoying after a while. I was up against Taker and he jus kept applying limb targeting moves, ignoring his sig, a comeback opportunity followed by another sig and a finisher.

Havent touched any other mode yet. Game is really good but starting to feel a lot similar to WWE 12 and still waiting for something good and new to happen in Universe.

Archived