Got the game, confirming a few stuff

Youssef

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sometimes feel like im a broken record constantly the same question over and over again hoping for a reply.

Is easy difficulty in the game easy like 2010 and 2011 or does it have annoying reversals all the time like WWE 12.

Surely someone must of played it in easy mode.

You know you can just change the reversal slider all the way down so the AI will never reverse, right?

As far as im aware this didnt happen in WWE 12. It still reversed. I really must check it to make sure.

No its not. I had to play two AE mode matches on easy which required you to win them under two mins so I played on easy and the AI didnt reverse as far as I remember. Maybe a move or two out of 15.

In 2010 the AI would of never reversed.

Can someone just run this by me to have a easy game for the kids AI reversals all have to be on low and general balancing all needs to be on high yes? I presume general is for the player not the cpu.

Do we have 2v2v2 matches back?

Cory said no in one of his tweets.

EDIT: here it is

m4sUj.jpg

So what is the point in this being attitude era if we cant do the wrestlemania triple threat tag.

Man that is frustrating! Sme of my best matches ive had were 2v2v2! Tis an outrage!

Now that you've unlocked everything. Can you perhaps finally clear up the rumor that the branching scenes are not in Universe? I think you have to have the feud packs unlocked for them to possibly happen.

Yes, no branching scenes after a month after unlocking both packs. I played a full month, every single match and so far its exactly like last year.

Now that you've unlocked everything. Can you perhaps finally clear up the rumor that the branching scenes are not in Universe? I think you have to have the feud packs unlocked for them to possibly happen.

Yes, no branching scenes after a month after unlocking both packs. I played a full month, every single match and so far its exactly like last year.

Wow. This is starting to drive me away from getting the game. I was already having doubts after hearing about the A.I. Now this...

really? ew. have you tried interfering in matches and stuff?

Archived