What Mode (etc.) has gotten you most exited?

TheHavoc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Create a Superstar - Due to me being a creator.
  • Create an Arena - I just love the possibilities of this years CAA.
  • Attitude Era Mode - Just because it's my favourite era, and I look forward to going through it all in video game form.
  • Universe Mode - This is one of the main things I'm looking forward to, for me personally it will never get boring, as I'm always thinking of new things to do!, I have actually wrote down on Word ideas for the mode, such as rivalries, rosters etc..

Not to mention playing as my two favourite superstars from that era, X-Pac & Gangrel. I'm really looking forward to this game, and I hate the thought of having to wait until the 2nd of November for it to be released!

CAA- i liked last years, now that i can mess about with stage options is going to be even better, im thinking of an outdoor RAW ovaltron stage, and many original arenas, with them being available in online matches is a surprisingly nice addition

CAW- i have plans for my LEEDS CAW and his stable, making funny looking characters

Story Designer- now this mode isnt at the top of many ppls favorite mode lists, but i love it. sure its time consuming, but with the attitude arena's and the CAA i think im going to have fun with it, ive never got round to actually finishing and uploading stories, but i have plans and will make sure i have a story uploaded, i have so many ideas for this mode and will work on a story i was working on in SvR 2010 which i should have done and uploaded. Not counting online, THIS mode will have the most replay value for me

Superstar Threads- it interests me to see the superstars and divas wear the Yellow/white and blue colors {Colors of leeds united} going to do shamrock first

Online- as much as online gaming can get annoying, it can be pretty fun, it just depends

Edit a Championship- will be useful for Story Designer as i have plans for this original {non real wwe titles} and an edited US title, making them Divas/Tag Team/CW title is a nice addition too

Create/edit entrances- i like editing superstars entrances and showing them off online, i wanna see what its like when you make Kharma & Mark Henry a tag team and giving them the Hunico & Camacho tag entrance.. Same thing with Big Show & Khali

not TOO excited/ hyped up about:

Attitude Era mode- because i will know what to expect, sure we get to "relive" the attitude era virtually through gaming, but you can watch it for real through DVDs/youtube/wwe.com and im pretty sure most have seen the majority, didnt people complain about LOWM;s relive/rewrite mode sure AEM has promo's.. this will be a mode ill complete once and may not touch again. sounds funny really, but the best season modes of wwe games were on past gen consoles. i prefer original storylines. I Dont DISLIKE this mode, im just not as excited as most here are, though i hope Ken Shamrock winning KOTR in the mode. although i will play KOTR mode with him anyways

Universe Mode- dont think ive played that mode in months, its higher up on my list than AE mode. sure they have added more scenes, but they are just probably pointless scenes and wont feel like you are in a storyline, sure there are also title histories. but the majority are just going to keep the title on CM Punk, and their tag team champions will be '97 HHH and sandow, ive read 9999,99999 posts of people saying they were making them a tag team, sure the mode will be cool for like 1 or 2 months maybe 3 if you switch to different video games, and things will get repetitive. ill play this mode for some time for sure, but will likely just mess about with it, giving every title to ken shamrock and have him break all the records and everyones ankles, i pretty much use it as an exhibition with random scenes. i wont Dislike this mode, but not as hyped as the majority and prefer story designer

Finisher Creator- 1. the finisher animations dont seem very good to me from the ones i have seen 2. finishers i think of cant be created 3. majority of my CAWS have Submission finishers anyways and it will be a good few years i think, until we get a decent create a submission

Attitude Era oddly enough. As much as I can watch it on youtube, I think I'm more excited to watch the promos played out and all the moments along side playing the matches myself. Keeps me entertained as opposed to RTWM last year where it was just play matches till I hit A. Play the match with side objectives for realism? Yup I will. The Three Faces of Foley promo in game that was posted was the thing that got me hypeeed.

And Universe since I'm still tweaking stories for WWE 12 in universe, and this one gives way more options for belts and getting rid of stuff and shows. So I'm excited to get this started

CAA - as i can now update the stage area, which ruined it for me last year

Universe Mode - i have loved this mode since they first brought it out

Attitude Mode - i can relive the part of wwe that originally got me into wrestling in the first place so the nostalgic feel and from videos they seem to have done a pretty decent job with the cutscenes and stuff

Archived