What Mode (etc.) has gotten you most exited?

TheHavoc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never really used Universe Mode in the past due to not being able to reset stuff, though this year I'll certainly use it more, I'm also excited for the CAW mode this year, even though there isn't a lot of new stuff added the stuff that is added is simply brilliant eg - the kickpads, transparency and new logos.

To be honest I'm looking forawrd to everything this year, it all looks so good.

Universe is the only mode in the game that has me excited... although CAA & an updated story designer sound interesting. I really wish I could say CAW mode sounds interesting but it just doesn't.

Thing is it's not exciting enough for me to buy it on release when a chunk of superstars and moves I want don't come out until December & January respectively... so if I do pick it up it will probably be into the new year. What I'm saying is that even if the modes are great; gameplay, wrestlers & moves are more important to me.

Sorry, got a little off topic there :P

It's a tie between CAA, Story Designer and Universe for me. I used CAA and Story Designer frequently last year, but the fact we can edit the WHOLE arena in CAA and there is (from what I've heard) 300 new scenes in Story Designer, I'm a happy guy. Although, I never was too interested in Universe - mainly because I always make tonnes of CAWs that have nothing to do with it and yet they keep showing up - but with all the updates we are being told about, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Attitude era mode. It looks so spot on and ive waited for years to get a Stone Cold storymode so eagerly looking forward to this.

My only doubt is that I really hope THQ did stone colds properly and we actually see the beer truck animated.

Archived