ShatterTheSky's WWE '13 CAW Line-Up. (Slightly Updated List Of Names- 10/22/12)

ShatterTheSky

So since everyone else has been doing it lately, and I want to be one of the cool kids, here is what my line-up of CAWs will be for WWE '13 if things go my way.

Kassius Ohno (First)

Austin Aries (w/ NWOldskool)

The Headbangers (Open for collaborating with anyone, as this might be a challenge)

Chris Benoit

A possible Daniel Bryan remake.

Cactus Jack (not sure on this one, I just need to see more of his model).

Mick Foley

Michael McGillicutty (Possible collab with Ballard32)

Curt Hawkins (Possible collab with Ballard32)

Trent Baretta (Possible collab with Ballard32)

Drew McIntyre

Bully Ray

Samoa Joe (Current)

El Generico

Sami Callihan

This is in no specific order, but my first CAW is going to be Kassius Ohno:

KassiusOhnoWWE13.png

You lovely people can expect this to come out some time in December when the Rolling Elbow comes in with the Yoshi Tatsu DLC.

Update - 10-22-12: CAWs that I'm going to definitely try to do are underlined, and I've been in talks with Ballard32 about collaborating on a few of these. I've also updated the list with some Indy/TNA guys that I hadn't seen anyone get dibs on yet.

can't wait for Kassius Ohno, Austin Aries, Curt Hawkins & Trent Baretta...question, are you going to have render picture for each creation?

Not sure if you mean in-game, or the mock portrait I put up for Ohno. I won't be able to do in-game renders for my CAWs in WWE '13 (as far as I know), but I will be doing mock portraits for my CAWs if it turns out people like them.

And in other news, my CAW line up has been somewhat saved by the recent news that the crotch blur has been toned down, and is only on the front, while also being lowered.

can't wait for Kassius Ohno, Austin Aries, Curt Hawkins & Trent Baretta...question, are you going to have render picture for each creation?

Not sure if you mean in-game, or the mock portrait I put up for Ohno. I won't be able to do in-game renders for my CAWs in WWE '13 (as far as I know), but I will be doing mock portraits for my CAWs if it turns out people like them.

And in other news, my CAW line up has been somewhat saved by the recent news that the crotch blur has been toned down, and is only on the front, while also being lowered.

So is it kind of like the ass blur from 12? Because if it's I can manage.

Exactly, so that means Aries will look like he should have in '12.

Sweet! :) Mine and Claye's James Storm shouldn't be that bad then.

And I'll be waiting for it. This should be good for when I go in to make Ohno's new green attire that he's been wearing on NXT as of late. I can see this being a good year for CAWing, even more so than WWE '12.

And I'll be waiting for it. This should be good for when I go in to make Ohno's new green attire that he's been wearing on NXT as of late. I can see this being a good year for CAWing, even more so than WWE '12.

Yes, yes it will. :) It's a shame we all started getting recognized so late in.

Archived