A picture says more than a thousand words.

RobinVanDutch

So much ignorance in some of these posts. And I don't wanna offend anyone, quite honestly.

People talking about engines when they don't even know how programming works, and comparing a game with 25 wrestlers, a bunch of matches and ONE Main mode, really makes me wonder why people cannot just think before posting.

First of all, you guys need to understand that WWE 13 runs at 60fps, which is a very important achievement, if you consider the quality of the models. Achieving a 60 fps frame rate and high quality models is not easy at all, and if I am not wrong TNA Impact was running at 30 fps, like most of the games using the Unreal Engine. Do you want better models in WWE Games? 30 fps, and a 40 people roster.

Unfortunately, with the tons of content WWE games get every iteration, it is just impossible to make sure each model looks spot on (especially when you have a 100 plus people roster).

Same happens with NBA 2K and FIFA. The top stars look perfect, while some of the less famous players look bad.

I wasn't even comparing TNA with the WWE games to begin with, only the render and graphics. Was just wondering if they might be able to do a better job in the future with new upcoming consoles(even though they still have to do it within 12 months).

Of course, they will be able to have better graphics in general in the future, but as of right now they have reached the limit.

Anyway, to have better models on next consoles, you have to reduce the roster in the game.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Impact sucked, but they sacrificed content for great graphics. I'd rather have moves and gameplay.

But the MAJOR problem is THQ using the same model just blacker.

What were they thinking. We see this and then they have the audacity to f**king tell us the models are not recycled each year? They are always redone? So did a retarded pig roll around on the keyboard two years in a row to morph Booker T's face and got the exact same results?

No excuse for that awful model. One of the worst I've ever seen in any wrestling game it is so bad.

I see you sad pictures say a thousand words. So I've got a thousand words about this picture.

-zip-

You must be fun at parties.

You're just jelly because I'm the MAN OF A THOUSAND WORDS! And you aren't.

Really cause I can only recall about about sixty that you used. While I on the other hand am the MAN OF A THOUSAND AND FOUR WORDS!

Word 1, Arm-Drag

Word 2, Armbar

Word 3, The-Moss-Covered-Three-Handled-Family-Gradunza

Word 4, Armbar

Word 5, Saskatchewan-Spinning-Nerve-Hold

Word 8, Armbar

Word 9, Shooting-Star-Staple-Super-Press

Word 10, Right-Handed-Punch

Is it me, or is that WWE 13 Booker T., the same model from 12, just blacker?

Looks that way, doesn't it? XD Though I think I noticed, comparing the shoulders in the picture that the new one seems to have a little bit more muscle detail as well. It's very, very slight.

Man, forget TNA and SvR2007. I think Here Comes The Pain had a better Booker T model. Dat face looks like it came from The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion.

Not only that, but it also had fun gameplay. They had move interruptions long before SvR (and TNA's looked 10x better) I had a lot of fun playing with friends. I had some great Fatal Four ways... and a few epic Ultimate X 3 way matches. They originally promised two-thousand moves. I wonder what the game would of been like if Midway was in a better financial situation.

...Well someone must need a new pair of glasses

TNA Impact entrances had a special cgi effect to them, in game they did not look as good as the entrances, AND those models never changed in their expressions, in the WWE 13, the wrestlers expressions DO change, now I am not defending that ghastly Booker model, it is ridiculous how bad that model actually is, totally inexcusable by THQ. But, it's best to know the facts, first.

It just frustrates me, knowing we could be having so much better stuff..

Not only that, but it also had fun gameplay. They had move interruptions long before SvR (and TNA's looked 10x better) I had a lot of fun playing with friends. I had some great Fatal Four ways... and a few epic Ultimate X 3 way matches. They originally promised two-thousand moves. I wonder what the game would of been like if Midway was in a better financial situation.

iMPACT's models were expressionless models with no movement if I remember correctly. It's like sticking a picture on a model rather than making a moving 3D model, if you get me. WWE's games have had moving faces on their models for games and games to help with realism. Although Booker's model may look terrible in a still, in movement the model looks better to me than iMPACT's model.

However, Booker's model really isn't fantastic this year, or last. Booker's model in SvR 2008 was amazing though; stupid that they can't manage to get the model back to that standard at least.

Being as I rate TNA Impact! The Video Game on the Lowest of Wrestling Games, I doubt I should rather say anything. Aside from the Graphics, TNA Impact! The Video Game was a piece of :poo: . Anyone who enjoyed playing this game, explain to me; did you enjoy it because it was well made or cheap & glitchy as all :censored: . Specially the Ultimate X Matches, which was sadly the best part in the entire game even then that got old quick. The lack of Movesets where worse then Smackdown Vs Raw 2011, the Gameplay was like WWE All-Stars without the Arcade Style. It was garbage, the only thing worse then TNA Impact! The video Game is Legends Of Wrestling for the Playstation 2.

Archived