Official TNA Knockouts discussion thread

Quisee

If you read the TNA World Cup of Wrestling spoilers, there is something incredibly interesting about Ivelisse Velez. I know a lot of people including myself were upset about her not getting a contract, but if what happens says something about her role in TNA, i for one think its a much better fit and i'm excited.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you read the TNA World Cup of Wrestling spoilers, there is something incredibly interesting about Ivelisse Velez. I know a lot of people including myself were upset about her not getting a contract, but if what happens says something about her role in TNA, i for one think its a much better fit and i'm excited.

Very interesting. I definitely like

I prefer Caylee Turner.

I'd also prefer Caylee to join the Aces & 8. They need a bit of sassittude :hqhq:

I prefer Caylee Turner.

I'd also prefer Caylee to join the Aces & 8. They need a bit of sassittude :hqhq:

I think she dropped wrestling entirely in the meantime and even if they would had signed her, she would end up at OVW for training for now since she has as much experience as Lei D Tapa has.

The main reason Lei is immediately used on the main roster even she is green, it's probably because of her different look, size and her uncle.

She still has potential and is a talented young woman so she will grow over time.

Most of all through training with Tara, Gail, Mickie, ODB and Ivelisse which are the most experienced on the main roster so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Ivelisse better get signed

So should Jillian.

So should Serena Deeb.

So should Santana and Mia

Shanna, Lufisto, Luschious Latasha and Niki Storm are in the gutcheck challenge already so voting for them would be helpful since all 4 are very talented and deserve to be in TNA aswell.

Athena, Alpha Female and many others were in a gutcheck aswell but didn't got picked for the voting it seems so...

Doesn't matter Velvet wins.

Mickie > Velvet

You are right but Velvet wins.

Nah, Velvet loses.

Lets hope not.

Lets hope she does.

Dont do this.

You should change your Avy to Mickie James.

Doesn't matter Velvet wins.

Mickie > Velvet

You are right but Velvet wins.

Nah, Velvet loses.

Lets hope not.

Lets hope she does.

Dont do this.

You should change your Avy to Mickie James.

But Im not Hardcore Country.

You can be. Changing your Avy is the first step.

Archived