Official TNA Knockouts discussion thread

Quisee

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is Lockdown??

I have a feeling that all the KO's will face and challenge Tara but Jessie will always interfere on her behalf until the KO's have had enough and then all of them will face her for the title in well..........a Lockdown match

NVM.........................................

I love Velvet Sky, but the match between her and Tara was horrible!! Velvet was very sloppy it was almost as if she was just going through the motions

Velvet has always been pretty fake looking & sloppy in the ring though. That's nothing new. I've never really liked her that much. Her acting is very phony aswell. I'm still holding out for a possible Melina signing. Man, I miss her! She would be a nice addition to the roster in TNA! As of right now, it doesn't look like it's gonna happen anytime soon though.

• 3 weeks later...

So are the Blossom Twins signed to TNA or were they just a guest appearance for the Valentine's show? I really liked them.

I'm hoping that Taryn gets to wrestle again, she was pretty decent in the ring from what I can remember in WWE

So are the Blossom Twins signed to TNA or were they just a guest appearance for the Valentine's show? I really liked them.

I'm hoping that Taryn gets to wrestle again, she was pretty decent in the ring from what I can remember in WWE

I saw a picture a while back on Taeler Hendrix's twitter of her in a match with Taryn at OVW. So I think Taryn is down there training

Question? Didn't TNA make a new rule where the talent couldn't do independent shows unless it was booked through them??

Nope.

They can work on any independant circuits as long as they are having only dark matches. :)

They are only not allowed to have iPPVs or Televised matches thats all.

^ Agree with Dazman.

Thoughts on the current Knockout Division: while I would love to see more Knockouts come in, TNA has got to get rid of the higher ups that are killing this division. I watched the Knocked Out DVD yesterday and was blown away how in 5 years a division could go to red-hot to nearly cold. I mean the division stand outs minus Gail were all indy girls and the few WWE Diva castoffs were managers/valets.

I mean what was wrong with the Division that they had to reduce it to nearly nothing? It was along with the X-Division & tag team divisions that made them stand out from WWE & it's just a huge mess. Am I the only one that feels this way on this?

I could be pulling this out of my ass, but I kinda came up with the theory that maybe TNA let their divison fall because they didn't want to pay their knockouts more money. Just think about it, rumor was that Kong & Gail had issues with the amount of money they were making during their initial TNA runs. The two were the stars of the division, they main evented shows, tore the house down on PPVs, & pulled in the highest ratings for iMPACT yet they were being paid peanuts. Perhaps TNA realized that if they had a large, diverse women's division that was performing on the level of men, they would have to pay them as such, and we know that TNA is cheap so they just low balled a majority of their women and now we're at a 7 woman division when we had one with almost 20 a few years back.

^ Agree with Dazman.

Thoughts on the current Knockout Division: while I would love to see more Knockouts come in, TNA has got to get rid of the higher ups that are killing this division. I watched the Knocked Out DVD yesterday and was blown away how in 5 years a division could go to red-hot to nearly cold. I mean the division stand outs minus Gail were all indy girls and the few WWE Diva castoffs were managers/valets.

I mean what was wrong with the Division that they had to reduce it to nearly nothing? It was along with the X-Division & tag team divisions that made them stand out from WWE & it's just a huge mess. Am I the only one that feels this way on this?

I could be pulling this out of my ass, but I kinda came up with the theory that maybe TNA let their divison fall because they didn't want to pay their knockouts more money. Just think about it, rumor was that Kong & Gail had issues with the amount of money they were making during their initial TNA runs. The two were the stars of the division, they main evented shows, tore the house down on PPVs, & pulled in the highest ratings for iMPACT yet they were being paid peanuts. Perhaps TNA realized that if they had a large, diverse women's division that was performing on the level of men, they would have to pay them as such, and we know that TNA is cheap so they just low balled a majority of their women and now we're at a 7 woman division when we had one with almost 20 a few years back.

You're probably right.

- Madison Rayne, who has not competed in recent months, announced Sunday that the reason for her absence from the squared circle is because she is currently expecting a child.

"I want to announce b4 it gets out elsewhere, that I've been away from the ring b/c @Reaper_3 and I are expecting our 1st Raynedrop in Aug," wrote Rayne. "I appreciate the love & support y'all have shown and can't wait for this new journey."

Rayne also remarked on today's all-Knockouts pay-per-view event taping in Orlando, Florida: "It was SO NICE seeing all the girls at the Knockouts One Night Only ppv!!! Feels good to see so many familiar faces... hot ones at that."

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/TNA_Knockout_Announces_She_Is_Pregnant_Watch_TNA_s_Lockdown_Highlight_Video.html#HSRRozIVtjUgutkR.99

Aww. :D

Archived