Official TNA Knockouts discussion thread

Quisee

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Agree with Dazman.

Thoughts on the current Knockout Division: while I would love to see more Knockouts come in, TNA has got to get rid of the higher ups that are killing this division. I watched the Knocked Out DVD yesterday and was blown away how in 5 years a division could go to red-hot to nearly cold. I mean the division stand outs minus Gail were all indy girls and the few WWE Diva castoffs were managers/valets.

I mean what was wrong with the Division that they had to reduce it to nearly nothing? It was along with the X-Division & tag team divisions that made them stand out from WWE & it's just a huge mess. Am I the only one that feels this way on this?

^ Agree with Dazman.

Thoughts on the current Knockout Division: while I would love to see more Knockouts come in, TNA has got to get rid of the higher ups that are killing this division. I watched the Knocked Out DVD yesterday and was blown away how in 5 years a division could go to red-hot to nearly cold. I mean the division stand outs minus Gail were all indy girls and the few WWE Diva castoffs were managers/valets.

I mean what was wrong with the Division that they had to reduce it to nearly nothing? It was along with the X-Division & tag team divisions that made them stand out from WWE & it's just a huge mess. Am I the only one that feels this way on this?

Opportunity costs. One thing i've noticed since the KO division took a backseat (along with the X Division to an extent) is that the mid-card/heavyweight division has gotten a lot better. A lot of people will agree that TNA has been at its best the last few months, consistently. Yet oddly enough, the KO Division, something that was once praised for being the only good thing about TNA, is all but dead now.

I don't know how to feel, even before it got to this point, i had grown bored with Mickie, Madison, Velvet, and many others. Miss Tessmacher's rise was the only thing that interested me because she actually turned out to be a pretty damn good wrestler. But i find myself wanting a lot of fresh blood for the division, but i don't know how that can happen if they plan to keep the KO division to one feud at a time.

Because TNA only has one show a week (not counting Xplosion because few get to see that), its really hard to develop a lot of angles at a time without something being left out. The X Division and KOs have taken a back seat to a lot of other feuds.

Maybe since the Bound for Glory series has ended we will see more KO action, because that series pretty much puts everything else on hold.

The knockouts division is in deep waters right now. Tess, ODB, Tara, and Gail are the only ones appearing on a weekly basis. The other KOs are either injured or MIA. IMO, I would cut the fat and hire more women who will actually help the division. I'd also hire a few tag teams because the KOs tag title is a complete joke ATM and needs to be revamped.

So, any further news on Velvet Sky returning to TNA? I haven't found anything.

Not that I know of, haven't read anymore about that.

They really need to use Rosita, Sarita, Madison Rayne & Taeler Hendrix. If they're not going to go anything why were they hired?

I think Madison has taken time off to compete in fitness competitions, at least that is what I've read.

They really need to use Rosita, Sarita, Madison Rayne & Taeler Hendrix. If they're not going to go anything why were they hired?

I can see Rosita and Sarita both asking for their releases before 2012 is over, they don't have any reason to be there now that Mexican America has ended. I'm not sure what happened to Madison Rayne but Taeler Hendrix should never have been hired if you ask me. She is far too generic from what I have seen of her.

I'm still surprised they didn't hire LuFisto and Courtney Rush to be honest, but from what Al Snow seemed to say, he just wants to hire women who aren't really any good anyway.

I remember him saying that he wanted them to be like Sable for some reason or another, I mean you can't have a roster full of Sables, it just wont do anyone any good, just look at the state of the Divas Division.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just really tired right now.

I can see Rosita and Sarita both asking for their releases before 2012 is over, they don't have any reason to be there now that Mexican America has ended. I'm not sure what happened to Madison Rayne but Taeler Hendrix should never have been hired if you ask me. She is far too generic from what I have seen of her.

Yeah to me Taeler Hendrix just seems like a generic red head who basically has a cheaper version of Trish Stratus's moveset. As I learned from her match against Tara. She basically made everyone feel sorrow about her being misdiagnosed with cancer and begged her way into the company through there. TNA really need to hurry up with some new faces or some old. Bring Kong, Saeed, Roxi back and Introduce Jillian Hall & Sofia Cortez. Maybe even Melina. I would like to see her beat the crap out of Miss T. It would be interesting to see them 2 in the ring together since they have some real life heat between eachother...over a pair of fluffy boots :lol::facepalm:

And this thread needs a bit more information instead of it just saying "Official TNA Knockouts discussion". I seems slightly plain just like that.

^ I hope so, a new Knockout could really freshen up the division. I think the Knockouts division needs more time on the show, maybe with two matches, and actually using the tag titles. Girls like Hendrix and Terell are interesting additions to the division, and I would like to see a Velvet Sky return. I do think that Brooke should have the title, and they should build a long reign with her to give the title more reputation as well as Tess; maybe they should do a story where she just about keeps the title every week but gradually builds into a confident champion.

Archived