L.A Noire

WWE 13

WWE 12

And I've bought a PS3, I have not beaten

Infamous

Infamous 2

Uncharted 1

Uncharted 2.

One of these days... one of these days...

-Bioshock 2 - Didn't interest me as much as I expected

-Duke Nukem Forever - I'll get back to this eventually. I'm having too much fun right now with other games

-Tekken 6 - I like this game, but my brother let a mate of his borrow it, so I'm unable to finish it

-Aliens vs Predator - I rented it out for a week, so I was unable to finish it

There's a lot more, but these are the ones that are at the top of my head. Also, when you say "haven't finished", do you mean that you haven't finished the main story, or you gave up in trying to get 100% for it?

Even though I stopped playing The Last Story for almost the entirety of November due to my finals and my sister starting her own profile on it, I finally got back into it on Christmas and finished it yesterday. And I can say with utmost certainty that anybody who owns a Wii MUST pick this game up. The gameplay is simple yet superb, the graphics are solid for a Wii game and both the characters and voice acting are portrayed and executed nicely. Along with these perks, it's only $40 (which is $10 less than your typical major Wii game), so there's really no excuse why you shouldn't pick this gem up. Hell, I can confidently say that alongside the likes of Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Super Mario Galaxy 1+2, SSBB, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and DK Country Returns (didn't mention Xenoblade Chronicles due to not playing it), TLS is such a top notch gem that its warrants you to buy a Wii just to experience it, especially since it's a very recent release for the system.

A lot of games I have. I have a very bad habit of starting a game and then not finishing them. Although, I have gotten a lot better with playing a game all the way through in recent years.

This list includes:

GTA4

Red Dead Redemption

Super Mario Sunshine

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Viewtiful Joe

Resident Evil 4

Donkey Kong 64

and many others I cant think of right now

Even though I stopped playing The Last Story for almost the entirety of November due to my finals and my sister starting her own profile on it, I finally got back into it on Christmas and finished it yesterday. And I can say with utmost certainty that anybody who owns a Wii MUST pick this game up. The gameplay is simple yet superb, the graphics are solid for a Wii game and both the characters and voice acting are portrayed and executed nicely. Along with these perks, it's only $40 (which is $10 less than your typical major Wii game), so there's really no excuse why you shouldn't pick this gem up. Hell, I can confidently say that alongside the likes of Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Super Mario Galaxy 1+2, SSBB, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and DK Country Returns (didn't mention Xenoblade Chronicles due to not playing it), TLS is such a top notch gem that its warrants you to buy a Wii just to experience it, especially since it's a very recent release for the system.

I've seen a couple of videos and the game seems to have been well received. What other RPG game might you compare it to? I could always use another good Wii game.

I've pretty much ditched these games due to pure frustration. They were fun while they lasted though.

• Legends of WrestleMania - Hated the chain grapple system.
  • TNA Impact - A.I. was way too cheap and I got way too frustrated over it.
  • Modnation Racers - Loved it for it's "Mario Kart" styled racing but hated it's mid race objectives.
  • Blur - See reason for Modnation Racers.
  • Demon's Souls - Too hard.
  • Dragon's Dogma - Kinda had a Skyrim feel to it but got bored way too quickly. Kinda got my ass handed to me a few too many times as well!

I broke it because of that. Never finished Jeff Jarrett kept getting up over and over again after chair shots and finisher.

Archived