Games you have/played but havent finished

TrisetMaster908

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomb Raider Underworld. I got to a certain part, and got frustrated by how it wasn't working right. I haven't been back to playing it since then.

Uncharted 3. I still need to get into it. I started playing it, but haven't had time to play it much.

Prototype 2. I'm almost at the end, but just need to find time to finish it.

Unreal 2. Very old game, but never got round to finishing it. I think I'll probably end up re-buying it, and start again. I really enjoyed it for what I've played.

Crysis 2. Still haven't had time to play it all the way through. I've started the campaign twice, and got further in my second play through, but still not at the end.

Resident Evil 4: Wanted to like it, but the controls got too annoying.

Dead Island: also wanted to like it but the glitching got annoying.

Assassin's Creed 2: Got annoyed with a mission where I had to follow someone while I'm jumping along rooftops. I kept messing up and got frustrated.

Skyrim: Got Mass Effect 3 and kept forgetting I had the game.

Half the games I play, I don't finish tbh.

Halo - I've played every Halo game so far but I lost interest in each one before I could finish it.

GTA - Played them all, I love this series in general, but I never was able to finish one due to how friggin long the stories are (and I get sidetracked goofing off).

Dead Space - Played 1 and 2, they're pretty good, but I stopped a few hours in on both.

DiRT - I like the series, never completed any of them for varying reasons (For 1 and 2 my discs stopped working, I lost interest in 3 halfway through)

Assassin's Creed 1 and Brotherhood. I'll get really into them for like a week, beat about 3/4ths of it then get bored. It's probably because I can't just play the main story though, I always spend a lot of my time doing all the side quests and stuff.

Just going through my current collection

Rage

Brink (although I don't know if you can finish it, it seemed kind of multiplayer based?)

Splinter Cell Conviction

Halo CE: HD Anniversary edition

Sleeping Dogs

Ratchet and Clank Collection (I bought the it for PS3, started the first but haven't gotten back to it)

God of War Collection (Same as above, although I also started on of the PSP ports as well)

Little Big Planet 1 & 2

Half Life 2 (Plus the episode(s) that came with The Orange Box)

Dragon Age: Origins

Dead Space

Borderlands 2 (This one is only because I'm waiting to finish it with a friend who hasn't been able to play for a bit)

Tomb Raider Underworld. I got to a certain part, and got frustrated by how it wasn't working right. I haven't been back to playing it since then.

Uncharted 3. I still need to get into it. I started playing it, but haven't had time to play it much.

Unreal 2. Very old game, but never got round to finishing it. I think I'll probably end up re-buying it, and start again. I really enjoyed it for what I've played.

Crysis 2. Still haven't had time to play it all the way through. I've started the campaign twice, and got further in my second play through, but still not at the end.

Uncharted is amazing, I beat like all three in a week it so. They're so damn addicting.

Uncharted is amazing, I beat like all three in a week it so. They're so damn addicting.

Same here, my friend got the first two with a controller last year (I didn't have a PS3 at the time) and I went through all three games in like 5 days. First two were all nighters then I had to wait for him to get the third game and we played through it. Amazing stuff, and they were among the first few games I bought when I got a PS3

Wow, where to start:

Halo 3 & Reach

Mercenaries 2, but to be fair, the main menu glitch never actually let me play it

Fable II & III

Grand Theft Auto IV

Red Dead Redemption

Gears of War 3

Army of Two: The 40th Day (came close, but my save file screwed up so I had to re-do everything)

Splatterhouse

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Bionic Commando

The 360 Tomb Raider games (Underworld, I forget the other ones)

Mass Effect 2

Dead Rising

Battlefield 3

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Those are all why I haven't got a new game (barring RE 6) in about a year.

I'm on chapter 6 of Army of Two: The 40th Day. Love the gun customization. A good teammate is a must for this game, though. I also started The Darkness II. It's pretty bloody, and the story is trippy as frack, but the gameplay is really repetitive. I have Assassin's Creed 3 on reserve, but I haven't played through Revelations yet, so I'm gonna do that and play through the first one again.

Tomb Raider

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (Yes...I now know how to get passed that stupid freaking barrel in Carnival Night. I just haven't chosen to do it yet)

Every single Street Fighter game I ever played (To me, finishing a Street Fighter game means beating arcade mode with every single character and watching their ending)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Def Jam Vandetta

Every Madden game I ever played

Modern Warfare 3

Metal Gear Solid 2

Metal Gear Solid 3

Need For Speed Most Wanted

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

There is a lot more, but that is all I choose to post for now.

I've got loads, literally loads that I haven't completed. This is because when I was younger I was saw buying games as quantity rather than quality, so I'd buy sh*t loads of games, play them for a bit, buy a load of new games then do the same thing, so now I've got about 147 xbox games and I've probably only completed about 30 of them. Skyrim and Oblivion are two games I've wanted to complete but haven't got round to doing so, I got pretty far on Skyrim but then my data corrupted and I had to start again and haven't bothered since. This is the same for Fable III, I've got to the bit where you're preparing for war right at the end but I've never gotten round to completing it.

Max Payne 3 - I'm basically on the last part, but I got distracted by some other game...I can't even remember which one, and I stopped playing.

Red Dead Redemption - I beat the main game and even got 100%, but I bought the zombie DLC last Halloween and only played it for about an hour...so I still have a lot to do in that.

Skyrim - I rented it from gamefly and I'm still currently playing it, but I've stopped for the time being, because I just got X-com and I've devoted my time towards that. I don't know when I'm gonna get back to Skyrim, because I'll have WWE13 soon as well.

Bioshock 2 - Beat the main game, but never finished the Little Sister DLC.

Dead Rising 1 and 2 - I enjoy playing them for the campy violence, but they also scared the shit out of me, so I usually quit playing when it turned into night time.

Brutal Legend - Not sure why I quit playing this one.

Mirror's Edge - Just never got into this one. I enjoyed the free-running, but I couldn't get past the first encounter with armed guards. I thought it was really confusing and difficult to figure out where I was supposed to go. The outdoor gameplay was great, but the stuff in the buildings was frustrating.

Batman Arkham City - I love the game...only stopped playing it for about a week because I was playing something else. Then my brother wanted to borrow it, so he had it for a number of months. Then I got it back and just never went back to finish it. I was close to the end though.

I have a lot more, honestly. I tend to have game ADD. I do the same thing with books too.

Archived