Well, I don't know if there's anything on the rules that says users can't post themes here

But here's Jeff Hardy's most recent theme. He used it first against AA on BFG. It's one of the best things that Dale Oliver ever created in my opinion

"Similar Creatures" by Jeff Hardy and Dale Oliver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unlK3YYsW8Y

Close if it's against the rules

Ew. Where's Bobby Roode's theme?

That was uploaded ages ago. There's even a thread for it. Youtube is your friend.

That is still a recorded version. TNA won't release Bobby Roode's theme all the time they have the Serg Salinas lyrical version for sale so that Dixie's husband can earn some money.

Well, I don't know if there's anything on the rules that says users can't post themes here

But here's Jeff Hardy's most recent theme. He used it first against AA on BFG. It's one of the best things that Dale Oliver ever created in my opinion

"Similar Creatures" by Jeff Hardy and Dale Oliver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unlK3YYsW8Y

Close if it's against the rules

I thought Resurrected sucked. Then, I heard this.

Bobby Roode has had his theme for MONTHS now and still no Full Complete Song without crowd noise, Jeff debuts a shitty song and the NEXT day it get released!? WTF TNA!

actually it was uploaded last night 20 minutes after BFG(not that video but a different one)

not gonna argue that this song isn't shitty because it's all down to one's own preference. i personally like the song(not my favorite but still like it)

I like it.ally love how they combined Modest and Ressurection for the beginning. If only they threw some of Another Me in there. But I do agree with Gaaaa, he really needs to go back to Another Me. Next to the original Hardy Boyz theme, it's his best IMO.

Archived