Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, I don't know if there's anything on the rules that says users can't post themes here

But here's Jeff Hardy's most recent theme. He used it first against AA on BFG. It's one of the best things that Dale Oliver ever created in my opinion

"Similar Creatures" by Jeff Hardy and Dale Oliver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unlK3YYsW8Y

Close if it's against the rules

What a awful theme >.<

But I said the same about "Resurrected" first and it grew on my. Hopefully that will do the same

I think this is one of the best things Dale Oliver has ever made.

Finally TNA released a theme, now I'm waiting for Roode and maybe Zema Ion

Well, I don't know if there's anything on the rules that says users can't post themes here

But here's Jeff Hardy's most recent theme. He used it first against AA on BFG. It's one of the best things that Dale Oliver ever created in my opinion

"Similar Creatures" by Jeff Hardy and Dale Oliver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unlK3YYsW8Y

Close if it's against the rules

I thought Resurrected sucked. Then, I heard this.

I've always liked Jeff's themes except loaded, as for his band perox?gen. Dale Oliver is definitely making it listenable

Bobby Roode has had his theme for MONTHS now and still no Full Complete Song without crowd noise, Jeff debuts a shitty song and the NEXT day it get released!? WTF TNA!

Bobby Roode has had his theme for MONTHS now and still no Full Complete Song without crowd noise, Jeff debuts a shitty song and the NEXT day it get released!? WTF TNA!

actually it was uploaded last night 20 minutes after BFG(not that video but a different one)

not gonna argue that this song isn't shitty because it's all down to one's own preference. i personally like the song(not my favorite but still like it)

I like it.ally love how they combined Modest and Ressurection for the beginning. If only they threw some of Another Me in there. But I do agree with Gaaaa, he really needs to go back to Another Me. Next to the original Hardy Boyz theme, it's his best IMO.

I think it's official everyone wants Roode's current theme, if only they'd release it. As for Hardy, I like "Resurrected" better.