Crowd Noise

Mascara Dorada

I need some generic Japanese crowd noise with commentary is fine or without. If someone could upload about five minutes worth on youtube that would be great.

I know the crowds aren't that vocal but you usually do here yelling of some sort. Also if there's not alot of in ring noise that would be great.And if anyone is wondering I use these in game. For instance on my Lucha save I turn the commentary down all the way and play a track with crowd noise taken from the options menu of the AAA Heroes del Ring game. It really gives a different feel to the game itself.

I'm doing it now sorry I got a little held up, I've taken the audio form 1/2 of an awesome Malenko V Malenko match from All Japan Pro Wrestling, I'll upload it onto Youtube shortly and put up a link here after, I hope it works for you and if you haven't seen the match I HIGHLY recommend checking it out.

(Dean Malenko Vs Joe Malenko).

Just tried uploading it, it says that its an audio file & I need to convert it. Do you have an e-mail or something I could send it to or any other place you'd like me to try & upload it? (There should be about 9mins of audio MP3 format).

DailyMotion would work. Thanks for actually taking the time to do this.

I'm doing it now sorry I got a little held up, I've taken the audio form 1/2 of an awesome Malenko V Malenko match from All Japan Pro Wrestling, I'll upload it onto Youtube shortly and put up a link here after, I hope it works for you and if you haven't seen the match I HIGHLY recommend checking it out.

(Dean Malenko Vs Joe Malenko).

Just tried uploading it, it says that its an audio file & I need to convert it. Do you have an e-mail or something I could send it to or any other place you'd like me to try & upload it? (There should be about 9mins of audio MP3 format).

Hey man,

I signed up to dailymotion tried to upload and it says it's also the wrong file format, I converted it to MP3 so I don't really know what the problem is?...if you think of anywhere else let me know and I'll give it a try.

Archived