The Hart Dynasty by WFMashUpz and NWOldskool (Tyson Kidd previewed)

WFMashUpz

Oh Oh...I see a dilemma coming ! Had two spots left in my most recent CAW line-up, and was waiting for 3lectricity's Barrett and Orton, but if there's finally a decent Smith, I might be tempted by him and Vries' Teddy Hart. Will keep an eye on this, for sure.

Kidd looks good. Depending on the attire you have planned, I might be forced to make room for him as well, as I don't really like the attire he has in the game. Face looks pretty good right now. But I think I would increase mouth's height just a bit.

Oh Oh...I see a dilemma coming ! Had two spots left in my most recent CAW line-up, and was waiting for 3lectricity's Barrett and Orton, but if there's finally a decent Smith, I might be tempted by him and Vries' Teddy Hart. Will keep an eye on this, for sure.

Kidd looks good. Depending on the attire you have planned, I might be forced to make room for him as well, as I don't really like the attire he has in the game. Face looks pretty good right now. But I think I would increase mouth's height just a bit.

Thanks bro...

Kidd (and Smith) will have 3 Hart Dynasty attires and one single attire. The single attire planned for Kidd is the green/silver/black trunks he is wearing recently

not sure if this helps but this is DH Smiths most recent Attire he wore at the njpw show this past week its the same as the one u showed but with this logo on the back.

Capture_zps89e4c121.jpg

plus he also has smith Jr on the front instead of just smith.

oh and if u need more ref pic from the event i can try to get more :)

since im watching and taking pics of so many puro caws for my wwe13 roster

Now I really wish they had included Tyson Kidd in WWE '13. I could have put him in a stable with Bret Hart, British Bulldog and Brian Pillman in their primes and run all over the current roster in universe.

I thought Kidd would at least be DLC,The DLC move packs have Kidd's New finisher the Hart Lock which if you haven't seen the move look it up on youtube it's a pretty cool finisher

I'll sure have Tyson Kidd in my Universe.

Hopefully in '13 they'll finally give us Kidd's current hair style. It's real annoying how they don't give us the short hair style with the fringe kinda sticking up which a lot of men have nowadays anyway e.g Legend Killer Orton, Doug Williams, Christian, Lance Cade 07-08, Owen Hart 97-98.

Archived