Al Snow Vs Joey Ryan Bound For Glory. (VERY early Joey Ryan preview added) 16.10.12

Kid Glory

• GEWY Thanks a lot man, it's really appreciated! :cool:
  • KomicJ Thanks man, not to worry I just thought there might be some cool trick I might have missed :D.
  • Big Pete Thanks buddy, it means a lot. He has some tricky features to capture for sure :nod: I wasn't even sure about posting this one :nerves:. I was going to ask if you still had any of the PT work you made for your Ryan that I might be able to use? (Of course crediting you in doing so). :cool:
  • Loothe"boss"

2vuws9e_zpsbf0a5c4d.jpg...goonies_slothnew_zps08c276fa.jpg

• Ppcztna50 Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate the support. :cool:

?Thanks so much for all the awesome feedback & support.

Dude funny thing is I found my Crimson textures earlier this week...Cybruis I will PM u the Crimson textures like u wanted man....FYI Crimson will be in WWE13 ;)

Oh my god, give it up you annoying waste of space.

ON TOPIC: I'm loving both man, but something about the eyes on Ryan bugs me... maybe decrease the size?

looks good with joey eye height and with need to be smaller jaw width smaller maybe bring cheecks y axis down x axis up a lil and jaw thickness up a lil add detailing around eyes i think use face paint 56 i think ill double check and after that place a circle desighn on his nose also lip thickness less and width less maybe bottom lip less i know u said it was early thought i might be able to help both look good though

• nWolskool Thanks bud.
  • Ltb :facepalm:.....
  • Shattered Thanks man, I'll decrease the eye size with the next update and post some preview pics after, hopefully it should look slightly better then. I made the Ryan Face slightly caricature 'ish just as a kind of rough guide to tweak later so some features may seem a little exaggerated at the moment.
  • Bobby de niero Thanks man it's appreciated :cool: & thanks a lot for the tips i'll try and work on all of these and get some preview pics of the tweaks up sometime in the week. About the design on the nose; did you mean cover it with a design completely or are there specific areas I should be trying to cover?

If anyone has any guides for adding designs to the face if you could link me to them they would come in very handy, I've got a couple already from another site, but they aren't really very specific about the eye & nose area I think perhaps maybe I only have a part of the original document.

Thanks to everyone for all the feedback/suggestions.

:cool:

Yo KG, if you want man, you could send me over the face formula and I could do some tweaking?, I always wanted to make a Joey Ryan, so I figure, why not help you out as much as I can?, if you don't want to then fair enough man. But I'll still give suggestions for you :)

Ballard32 Thanks man :cool:, I've been a little busy this past week and I'm thinking it's getting a little late for a '12 release now what with all the '13 preview topics up and release being so close, so these will probably end up getting converted for that with Al Snow & Joey Ryan's BFG attires included.... if I can find someone to help with logos.

Archived