Al Snow Vs Joey Ryan Bound For Glory. (VERY early Joey Ryan preview added) 16.10.12

Kid Glory

bfg2d.jpg

My attempts at making Al Snow & Joey Ryan in anticipation of Bound For Glory.

Al Snow Images will be up very shortly, Joey Ryan will follow a little later.

Any feedback would be greatly received. (Once the images are up).

Al Snow preview (suggestions welcomed).

(Sorry about the quality, I'll have better pic's up tomorrow)

Attire plans are :

1. Hair Tied

2. Hair Down

3. J.O.B. Squad or Vs Shane Douglas for ECW Championship.

4. Corporate Stooge.

Update 16.10.12

Again better pics will follow.

• Mouth Height Increased.
  • Thickened Lips.
  • Moved Eyes Closer Together.
  • Decreased Jawline.
  • Decreased Age. (Comment came from another site, not too sure about it though).
  • Increased Cheek Size.
  • Increased Head Height (In an attempt to increase forehead size, didn't really work).
  • Worked Moustache. (Added a little width & some grey, this will probably be re-worked).

IMG00553-20121016-0539_zps6eb48c9d.jpg

snow1_zps0371524d.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSC_0031_zps8b7a189c.jpg

DSC_0024_zpseabd3fec.jpg

DSC_0039_zps5991d457.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Pics

2012-10-12015423_zps105ba4c0.jpg

4hqvpl.jpg

Joey Ryan VERY early preview

(Better pics will follow....not great but better).

Could really use some suggestions for this.

Ref's used:

0_zps3a5ef072.jpgzoj4b8_zps952552da.png

AttfMScCAAEfrqB_zpsdf2f3a5e.jpgIMG00546-20121016-0531_zpsf87e3579.jpg

ryan1_zpseec8a22b.jpg

IMG00552-20121016-0536_zpsc6cfb9d0.jpg

• New pics added.
  • WFMashupz Thanks man, I've just put a preview of hair 50 up with the new pics, let me know what you think. ;)
  • Big Pete Thanks bud, :cool: this is pretty much my 3rd or 4th attempt at Cawing so I had a look at a couple of facial detailing topics whilst working on this one so hopefully my work should improve with time and after hearing transparency and shading are in WWE'13 I'm quite keen to get going right from the start for the next installment.

Looks pretty good so far KG. :) I'd thicken of the lips and move up the mouth height as well, I'd increase the angle on the eyes a bit maybe 3-5 clicks and also move them closer together. I'd also decrease the jaw outline and add some cheek width, but other than those few things nice job so far. :cool:

• nWoldkool Thanks man, :cool: I'll get to work on the tweaks you've suggested and try and get some updated preview pics up soon.
  • Big Pete Thanks man, I'm not sure if it would reset everything if I were to change template now but I'll keep that in mind for the future and thanks for the tip. :cool:
  • Rjvecw Thanks man, much appreciated. :cool: I'll try and get the heel attire in, it should be fairly straightforward (If you mean his all black singlet attire when he left Head?) J.O.B squad is probably the attire I'll be getting to work on next so I will hopefully have previews up in the next week or so, once I get the current attire and look completed.

• ?I've forgotten to credit the creator of the Snow Man logo, I'll check who I got it from a little later and make sure I add that in the next post.?

• I'm going to try and blend a couple of the eye designs a little better and perhaps work on the facial hair for the next update too.

Thanks for all the great feedback.

:cool:

• lootheboss Thanks for "KEEPING IT REAL" with me, speaking of "KEEPING IT REAL" hows that Crimson coming along..... I appreciate the honesty of a clearly dishonest attention seeking low life.

#SUKANUT

P.s - Your Samoa Joe looks like that misfortunate guy from The Goonies. :spas:

goonies_sloth_zps0d294e51.jpg

Gotta love Photoshop!

• lootheboss Thanks for "KEEPING IT REAL" with me, speaking of "KEEPING IT REAL" hows that Crimson coming along..... I appreciate the honesty of a clearly dishonest attention seeking low life.

#SUKANUT

Gotta love Photoshop!

Dude it wasn't meant as a diss to you that's just my opinion sorry if you can't take real criticism...My Crimson did get uploaded but not one soul downloaded it lol THQ did away with it I got all his tattoos up on CC made by me check them out....BTW thanks for the Cawctionary it really came in handy thank you for that

#SUKANUT

Gotta love Photoshop!

Dude it wasn't meant as a diss to you that's just my opinion sorry if you can't take real criticism...My Crimson did get uploaded but not one soul downloaded it lol THQ did away with it I got all his tattoos up on CC made by me check them out....BTW thanks for the Cawctionary it really came in handy thank you for that

THQ removed it?... sure man.... sure.

#SUKANUT

Gotta love Photoshop!

Why in the hell would I spend days!!! making those tattoos and not release a CAW to go with it??? it just doesnt make Sense that's my

first PT ever btw want the FN proof check CC gamertag WassupF00 people downloaded the tattoos not my CAW.....(Alberto Del Rio's voice) BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT

#SUKANUT

Gotta love Photoshop!

Why in the hell would I spend days!!! making those tattoos and not release a CAW to go with it??? it just doesnt make Sense that's my

first PT ever btw want the FN proof check CC gamertag WassupF00 people downloaded the tattoos not my CAW.....(Alberto Del Rio's voice) BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT

I don't want to spam KG's topic, but seriously dude... give up..

Oh' and HEY YOU GUUUUUUUYYYYSS!

Also, really looking forward to Joey man! Snow looks great so far, something about the eyes and nose is bothering me though... I'll come back within the hour with suggestions, just gonna' look at some pictures and I'll get back to you.

• lootheboss - I can take "REAL CRITICISM", but do you actually know what that is...
  • Criticism is the practice of judging the merits and faults of something or someone in an intelligible (or articulate) way.

"that face looks all bad" & "this doesn't look nothing like Al Snow"....Real articulate.

If this wasn't intended as a diss I'd hate to think what you'd say if it were and if you had any sense at all you'd probably understand why.

Creators far superior to yourself with opinions I might actually want to hear have been kind enough to say different and/or have offered some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and those that have had nothing nice to say have said nothing, maybe if you tried doing that in the future instead of just taking swipes at people you might get a slightly better reception... well from me at least.

I'll take your word on that Crimson & as for The Cawctionary, you're welcome. :happy:

• Shattered Thanks man, :cool: I'm going to try and sort out the eyes nWolskool mentioned the angle as did somebody on another site so I'll probably play around with that a little and see how it turns out, looking forward to your suggestions.
  • Big Pete Nah man your Joe looks good and bears a lot of resemblance to the "Samoan Submission Machine", the only thing I would suggest is maybe a little more cranium width but that's up to you and for another topic, other than that I think its pretty damn good. :cool: Nothing being taken too personally here amigo, just thought the guy could do with a little taste of his own poison.

Just found out the guy that played Sloth died..... RIP.

I'm not sure exactly what you changed, but I thought your v1 was as close as you could get to Al Snow. He's a hard one to capture because he has such a long forehead, something that isn't easy to reproduce (at least for me) in this game. I thought the eyes and mouth on your first preview were pretty much spot-on.

If somehow, you could go back to that morphing base, and find a way to make his forehead look a bit longer (maybe by working the hairline, or increase the head height), and maybe tweak his facial hair so that it would be rounder around the corners, and look less like traditional handlebar (maybe add a few white hair too) I think you might have a perfect Snow.

I doubt Joey Ryan will ever make it in one of my line-up, but I gotta say...I'm also curious to see what you can come up with for him. :)

Edit: By looking at the pictures again, I'm not even sure you changed anything. Might have been fooled by pic clarity.

• KomicJ - Thanks man, :cool: I tried to adjust the head height a little to increase the forehead height but it hasn't really made a difference, I also tried adding a design to the hairline but next to nothing would cover. If you have any hairline tips/tricks they'd come in handy.
  • Joey Ryan VERY early preview added. (Suggestions needed)
  • Al Snow Updated, tried to include everyone's suggestions (Need Feedback).

Archived