Paige (Britani Knight) Gillberg Duane Gill.... D-Bry version2... Hardy Boyz (Attitude).. Samoa Joe.

Big Pete

Stared at loads pal... first time making him.. cant lower brows anymore.. going to update in a minute with matt included :cool: i will show the refs im working from.

WWE '12 eyebrow curse!!!! lol

As for suggestions. I agree with the earlier posts about the jaw. It just seems a bit too massive.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jeff- decrease eye width(length ways not up and down),Increase eyes(make them slighly more open), increase jaw outline maybe to 10 or so...if that looks too big increase his jaw width a little....and if I'm being honest... the eyebrows look awful

wow. Matt looks terrific. very well done. The morph looks perfect. :cool:

My World...

ajj3.jpgajj2.jpgajjz.jpg

Judging by the pics, Jeff Jarrett? From some ref pics I've got, I'd suggest to:

-Decrease the jaw height & size

-Make his eyebrows brighter & skin tone coloured

-Lower the eyebrows slightly (if you can)

-If you're going for the Attitude Double J, I'd change the facial hair(if not, then fair enough)

-Decrease the angle of his eyebrows slightly

Hopefully the suggestions help, you've really impressed me with the CAWs you've posted so far, can't wait to see what you've got for WWE 13.

Thanks for the suggestions... these are all for 13.. i am just getting them as close as I/We can get them before 13's out so i can just put the form down and collab with the peeps who i have to help me :cool: and it is a TNA kind of look in those pics... Tweaks...

]ajarq.jpgajar1.jpgajar2.jpg

Yeah, the eyebrows are throwing me off on Jarrett. Lighten them up, as mentioned before. Maybe raise the eyes a bit to make the eyebrows look lowered, at least one or two clicks. Dre41 made a very good Jarrett on here, so there shouldn't be too many issues like with some CAWs of guys whether it's the face morph or hair model throwing everything off.

Man honestly Im diggin the side view of Matt but not the front shot. Ill come back w suggestions.

I feel the same way about Jeff, but I just can't pinpoint what's bugging me about it. No matter though.. They're all looking great. As always, keep up the good work Big Pete.

Archived