Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Pete

Paige (Britani Knight) Gillberg Duane Gill.... D-Bry version2... Hardy Boyz (Attitude).. Samoa Joe.

I think the lips could be better myself.. and looking at it now i could make the facial hair lighter and tweak it a touch.. thank's guy's :cool:

I like this alot.. Also can you fix the pink of the lips at all?

About the lips... i have completely changed them aswell as the color :cool: Thanks again Guys.. update soon :)

Looks good. Lessen the angle on the eyebrows 2 or 3 clicks.

Less mean looking? or the other way? :cool:

Correct! Less mean looking. lol Yeah, there's really no good way to describe which way to angle or lessen it other than how you did. :)

Damn, test looks pretty good

I only think Jericho's hair is better than Swagger's

I find the front of the jericho one too high.. but easily changable.. i was going for the attitude era but every ref he has shades on lol so i whent with later look but i am going to go back to attitude after i get the face finished (suggestions) .. thank you :)

Jeff included.

overall bro Id say Jeffs face is entirely too big. especially for his attitude era likeness. Id thin his face up quite a bit. jaw thinner, upper jaw line increase, outline decreases, def decrease his cheeks maybe lower his eyebrows..ill come back with more..just stare at some more early career ref pics. I see a little bit of Jeff in there though :cool:

Stared at loads pal... first time making him.. cant lower brows anymore.. going to update in a minute with matt included :cool: i will show the refs im working from.

u should change the hairstyle for jeff.:)

Its only one out of four looks.. he has the "hardy hair" allso and multy colored up in a ponytail (secret to how i did that though :P) :cool: