Microsoft is ditching

Crazy Moon

This is actually a really good idea. I was really confused with the points system at first, and the currency can't always equal to a certain dollar amount. This won't change how the system runs, just what the price looks like.

I maintain what I said earlier. They're going to lose money.

I agree. With the hacking of the PlayStation Network, I think people are much more weary about attaching their credit card details to a console community account. I know Microsoft is far more trustworthy than Sony but they will undoubtedly lose business by switching to a less accessible system.

PayPal.

Unless they still continue producing pre-paid cards to buy stuff, I am totally against this. I refuse to put a credit/debit card number onto my XBOX because of the fact that they could take money out of my account at anytime for things I haven't asked for like renewing XBOX Live etc.

Unless they still continue producing pre-paid cards to buy stuff, I am totally against this. I refuse to put a credit/debit card number onto my XBOX because of the fact that they could take money out of my account at anytime for things I haven't asked for like renewing XBOX Live etc.

Playstation does so I can't see why they wouldn't.

Archived