It's weird, but Austin's walking animation from WM 2000 looks better than his WWE '13 version.

Slateboard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA3bkZbZoOg

It's so odd. The WM 2000 version is pretty rigid and slower, but it has more of an Austin-like 'feel' than WWE '13's.

I wonder how that happened...

Is there a video of his WM 2000 entrance around for comparison? It might help with the argument.

I didn't realize that the WWE '13 Video was embedded. The WM 2000 version is above it. I shall edit my post to draw attention to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA3bkZbZoOg

It's so odd. The WM 2000 version is pretty rigid and slower, but it has more of an Austin-like 'feel' than WWE '13's.

I wonder how that happened...

Is there a video of his WM 2000 entrance around for comparison? It might help with the argument.

That's what the link above the video is....

I didn't relize that before, thanks for pointing it out.

Austin used to walk down the ramp with a mix of anger and swag. The THQ guys take this way out of proportion and make him look like he's late to a meeting and is looking around for the room. I don't remember him looking at the audience that much when he came down to the ring.

THQ just loves authenticity!!! :| for some reason they thought they needed to mocap his entrance with some Indy wrestler instead of animating it down which obviously looks better... Same for rock. Both those guys needed a overhaul when it came to their entrance. hoping his championship entrance is badass like rocks. I think it will be because last time I checked they don't mo cap many championship entrances.

It looks fine to me. Maybe SLIGHTLY off, but remember you're comparing an old N64 model that has very little polygons and little to pose, easy to animate, compared with a motion captured modern version. The rigidness works for Austin, but many other wrestlers were not as 'robotic'.

It looks fine to me. Maybe SLIGHTLY off, but remember you're comparing an old N64 model that has very little polygons and little to pose, easy to animate, compared with a motion captured modern version. The rigidness works for Austin, but many other wrestlers were not as 'robotic'.

It's not terrible, but not accurate, and that's a bad thing considering Austin is the top star of this years game, they should make every effort to get all his mannerisms down correctly.

agree man

Worst Austin entrance was his WWF Attitude entrance. I remember playing him and my mother was watching and she said "He looks like he's shit himself" and it honestly looked like he did :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TISKFGnJ_0U

Proof.

LOL you made my day man :lol::poo::flush::lol:

Just give him a Championship so he uses his Championship entrance and the problem is solved.

same here

I'm sorry, but the WWE '13 version looks far better than that WM 2000 version. You're out of your mind if you think that old one looks anything like a human being walking.

it's the art of old games :)

Archived