Attitude CAWs on CC - Who'll be most made/popular?

LegacyKeeper87

Attitude CAWs on CC for WWE 13 - Thoughts poll  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Which Attitude Era superstars do you think will be most popular on Community Creations this year?

• The Hardy Boys (Matt/Jeff)
    • The Dudley Boys (Bubba Ray/Devon
    • Albert
    • Test
    • Al Snow/ Job Squad members
    • Hardcore Holly
    • Crash Holly
    • D'Lo Brown
    • Ahmed Johnson
    • Steve Blackman
    • Owen Hart
    • Taka/Funaki
    • Kurt Angle
    • Divas (Jaqueline, Tori, Terri Runnels, etc)
    • Other/Others
  2. 2. Do you think WCW Caws will be popular this year?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you a regularly-uploading CAW maker for the WWE games?

• Yes
    • No

The poll says it all peeps. The choices there are limited, but please post, if not any of them, what other AE superstars you think will be popular downloads from Community Creations this year in WWE '13.

I think Owen Hart will be one of the most sort after CAWs.

What about you guys?

Voted for the Hardys.. although more specifically I meant Jeff because he's always a popular download.

Don't think that the WCW will be particularly popular outside of a few big names - Sting, Goldberg, NWO.

Finally, I'm no CAW creator and until the mode improves to a point in which CAWs are at a comparable standard to the in game models I never will be.

You should add Kurt Angle to your list, it will probably be him and the Hardy Boyz that are the most popular.

Cripes, i forgot about Angle! *Facepalm* I'll see if I can add him as a choice now.

EDIT: Done. Taken out Essa Rios, and added Kurt Angle :)

I think with the paul wight version of big show, ddp, Eddie Guerrero, Kevin Nash with the now music, and xpac back in, plus Booker and mysterious, you could definetly see some wcw/tna activity....however, you'll see a lot of the Hardy's as usual, plus the dudleys, and own hart and Jim neidhart. Followed closely by black man test all snow and a prince Albert for t and a.

As for WCW CAWs, it depends on the capabilities of CAA this year, imo. According to Bryan, they removed the Nitro stage. If I'm not able to create a satisfactory Monday Nitro arena to my liking, my enthusiasm for WCW stuff in this game will be greatly diminished. But hey, at least all of the WCW championships (minus the Big Gold, for obvious reasons) will be in the championship belt pack.

Archived