Aksana

Michelle McCool

Angelina love

Velvet sky

Mickie James

Gail Kim

Chyna

Tara

That's it for now as I plan on creating some males this year. BUT like I said b4 I'll create another profile exclusive for female caws :)

My games wouldn't be the same without your CAWs.

all the Sable fans are probably crying right now :P

Dude, Kaitlyns not in.

I know it was a small chance for Kaitlyn but I am over it. but some people kept saying sable in every topic on dlc it was getting annoying.

I haven't seen anyone mention Sable after the DLC announcement.

i

it was before the dlc got announced today. Stratusfaction kept bringing sable into every dlc topic every other post it was crazy.

Yea Kinda like you with Kaitlyn

Well my top diva caws to make this year are:

Sara Del Rey

Kaitlyn

Paige

Tamina

Emma

Naomi

Cameron

Rosa

Aksana

Michelle McCool

Angelina love

Velvet sky

Mickie James

Gail Kim

Chyna

Tara

That's it for now as I plan on creating some males this year. BUT like I said b4 I'll create another profile exclusive for female caws :)

My games wouldn't be the same without your CAWs.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts as well. :nod:

Well it was obvious that Layla and Nattie will be in the game so I hoped that we will get at least another diva or two.

A letdown once again. :(

Happy that the Usos, Antonio, Ryback, Tensai made it in the game for the people that wanted them though.

So my dear friend HBK89, Kaitlyn first please! :P

I need my chickbusters!

Gonna start with Rosa, Tamina and Aksana myself and move to Maria, Chyna, Melina, Jillian, Victoria, Ivory, Luna, Bertha Faye and a few others after. :)

Well my top diva caws to make this year are:

Sara Del Rey

Kaitlyn

Paige

Tamina

Emma

Naomi

Cameron

Rosa

Aksana

Michelle McCool

Angelina love

Velvet sky

Mickie James

Gail Kim

Chyna

Tara

I will redo all my movesets for in game divas and caw divas/knockouts.

I just hope they got Layla's moveset half decent unlike last year. Also is anyone else going to change Layla's theme to one of her past themes?

Will definately give her the Nasty Girl theme cause her new one is horrible (old tiffany theme).

Ah I need my team all back together now haha

I'll be using your move sets again brooski

And don't worry kaitlyn will be one of the first new and approved as we have 64 layers. But I'll use last years as a base.

I'm kind of surprised we didn't get any AE Divas as dlc

I'm not. They're either on bad terms with WWE or they are irrelevant to the company right now.

I really just wanted Tori, just to manage X-Pac

Obsessedw/divas will make a great tori again like every year

Sooo excited for this game now. I hope Nattie is day 1 dlc is that what is ment by the fan axxess?,

Ah I need my team all back together now haha

I'll be using your move sets again brooski

And don't worry kaitlyn will be one of the first new and approved as we have 64 layers. But I'll use last years as a base.

I am looking forward to it. Hopefully it's good enough to consider getting it on release date again. ;)

I just hope they got Layla's moveset half decent unlike last year. Also is anyone else going to change Layla's theme to one of her past themes?

Will definately give her the Nasty Girl theme cause her new one is horrible (old tiffany theme).

Agreed. But I'm glad Tiffany's themes in game so I dont have to download it.

I'm not. They're either on bad terms with WWE or they are irrelevant to the company right now.

Sooo excited for this game now. I hope Nattie is day 1 dlc is that what is ment by the fan axxess?,

I doubt she is Day 1 DLC. I think the Fan Axxess is the same as last year where you just get a discount on all of them however you only get DDP and Goldust if you purchase Fan Axxess.

I doubt she is Day 1 DLC. I think the Fan Axxess is the same as last year where you just get a discount on all of them however you only get DDP and Goldust if you purchase Fan Axxess.

I'm not starting my universe until Natalya is downloadable. I hope it's either Day 1 or after like a month

Considering they are all playable I wish they were lol

Guess Aj will be my first divas. Champ until Nattie comes In

Thank man,appreciate it

I think Day 1 DLC will be AJ, Sandow and 5 from the Attitude Era. Then the 7 remaining Current Superstars (Layla, Natalya, McIntyre, Cesaro, Tatsu, Tensai & Ryback) will come at Christmas and then the 7 remaining Attitude Era DLC Superstars will come at the beginning of February like the DLC Packs that were released last year.

Wow I'm so happy we got these 3! They look amazing!!

Layla's hair is exactly the way it was at extreme rules

Aj looks awesome evenif it sucks that they took off the skulls (whatever was the reason)

Natalya looks fantastic! and apparently they made her discus clothesline as a finisher !!! hell yeahhhh

Can NOT wait to make these attires :

sd660photo084.jpg

It's sad that we won't get Kaitlyn and Tamina though ...but I'm happy with these 3

Archived