Chris Jericho Gets Yet Another Tattoo

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty well done. It's fine. For people saying it's bad, that's just personal preference. He likes it so *censored* you all. As long as it's done well, it's petty and ridiculous to judge.

Jericho likes it himself which somehow means we can't express our opinions. Then you use a censored word.

I expected better from you.

All I'm saying is that I've always found it silly when people judge a tattoo because it's not something they'd want. I'm not saying it's my favorite tattoo either, but some of the comments here I found to be dumb. Looking at it again the places does look a little weird, and it would look better with something else around it.

Also, I must admit that I have no recollection of posting that comment, so I might have overreacted a little. I was slightly inebriated.

Giant who cares?

You, since you cared enough to open the topic and post a reply. Just saying.

It's pretty well done. It's fine. For people saying it's bad, that's just personal preference. He likes it so *censored* you all. As long as it's done well, it's petty and ridiculous to judge.

Jericho likes it himself which somehow means we can't express our opinions. Then you use a censored word.

I expected better from you.

All I'm saying is that I've always found it silly when people judge a tattoo because it's not something they'd want. I'm not saying it's my favorite tattoo either, but some of the comments here I found to be dumb. Looking at it again the places does look a little weird, and it would look better with something else around it.

Also, I must admit that I have no recollection of posting that comment, so I might have overreacted a little. I was slightly inebriated.

Maybe that might explain it

Archived