WWE '13 Complaint thread

Quisee

This is the WWE '13 Complaint thread no matter how big or small the complaint is you can post it here please don't cause any negativity with other people based on their opinion if this needs to be closed for any reason I apologize.

Side note: Vince/WWE tells Yukes/THQ who and what to put in the WWE games so it's not all Yukes/THQ fault it's mainly Vince/WWE's fault.

• I don't like Zack Ryder's model
  • I don't like Lita's Attitude Era model, entrance or moonsault
  • I don't really like Stephanie Mcmahon's model
  • Eve Torres's model is abit too orange, I don't like her hair and her entrance needs heel updating.
  • I don't like Beth Phoenix's model (even though it's partially Beth's fault for the tons of makeup, hairstyle and outfit but her body is not right and the flick of her hands in her entrance is slightly off (faster) than usual) I also don't like how they don't call her the Glamazon in her entrance in the game.
  • Kelly Kelly's entrance needs updating
  • I don't like that Sheamus isn't called the Great White in the game like he is in real life.
  • I don't like the fact that there is 2 Litas in the game
  • I don't like the fact they recycled both Litas and the modern day Lita isn't modern day that's the Rated R Lita that was with Edge to me a modern day Lita would have been the Lita we saw at the 1000th episode of Raw and at the 2012 Slammys
  • I don't like the fact that Rosa Mendes isn't featured in the game at all because her team she manages is and she is the most popular and talked about person on the team and the fans pay more attention to her than Epico and Primo in my opinion.
  • I don't like the fact that Vickie Guerrero isn't involved in every WWE game which I feel like she should always get a guaranteed spot whether she's playable or non-playable.
  • I don't like the fact that more current Divas aren't already in the game.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ehh.. It's a video game, it's what you make of it. I didn't complain that the NHL '12 Hockey Players look like total crap when I saw them, I just played. And I have a feeling that's all anyone here who has a complaint is going to do. Whether that'd be release day or months after. But all of us who are posting in the board for '13 are going to play it eventually. No offense to you, but I sort of feel like this should be open when it comes out.

-I don't like the fact that the game is focused in the attitude era. I wasn't a wrestling fan at that age, so I prefer current wrestlers over legends and attitude versions of the current wrestlers, and I prefer a story mode involving the current product

-Zack Ryder model looks wrong and needs the headband design

-Current Taker should have his hoodie

-Beth Phoenix looks strange

-Trouble in paradise and CrossRhodes look wrong

-I don't like the fact that the game is focused in the attitude era. I wasn't a wrestling fan at that age, so I prefer current wrestlers over legends and attitude versions of the current wrestlers, and I prefer a story mode involving the current product

-Zack Ryder model looks wrong and needs the headband design

-Current Taker should have his hoodie

-Beth Phoenix looks strange

-Trouble in paradise and CrossRhodes look wrong

I agree with the bolded but that will never happen again getting a current game.

Lets just close this now before it gets way out of hand. But I will say rosa isn't in cause she sucks in the ring and isn't top priority.

Yet you come in here with comments like that?? Not really understanding your logic??

I don't understand why some want this topic closed. People will complain about the game, so why not have a thread for it, rather than have complaints in every topic? Also, this thread is good for finding confirmed negative info for those who missed it somewhere else.

I don't really have complaints about the game yet. All I've seen has looked OK, and the inaccuracies haven't bothered me too much. One thing I was disappointed about was JBL not getting a proper CFH, but oh well.

I usually don't have complaints, but if any, I'd say I'm miffed with Attitude Jericho's entrance being in-accurate. I know I can fix that myself, but it would've been nice seeing the actual entrance re-animated. Another tiny annoyance: The '98 RAW set has the normal WWE logo on its side scaffolds (next to the titantron) but it doesn't say "attitude" under the logos, even though this exact logo is featured on the front cover. Other than that, I'm good.

Archived