WWE Divas Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yes actually.

There is currently storyline revolving around Kaitlyn and who attacked her at Night of Champions before her title match.

It was Michelle McCool. She did it for Layla.

That would be so awesome to have her return, but realistically its either Eve with a wig or Kelly Kelly as a heel. IMO

^ Yes actually.

There is currently storyline revolving around Kaitlyn and who attacked her at Night of Champions before her title match.

That would be so awesome to have her return, but realistically its either Eve with a wig or Kelly Kelly as a heel. IMO

That was a joke. Plus K2 would never turn heel.

^ Yes actually.

That was a joke. Plus K2 would never turn heel.

I know, it still would be awesome. It unlikely, but possible.

^ Yes actually.

You genius.

This would be so awesome, I didn't even think this far out the box but I would so love this!

ahhhh you know Michelle just had a little baby! So I really doubt she's making a comeback or even a small appearance right now..

I doubt it'll be Beth because she's on her way out

or if it is Beth ...it might be a way to send her off (That would be one of the worst thing to do btw)

could be Raquel Diaz or Ric Flair's daughter Charlotte because there were rumors saying that they wanted to give her a huge role

or it could be Tenille Tayla (Emma on nxt) if they want a new kellykelly-looking kind of girl

or Natalya (because she had a "fight" with K8LN on twitter)

But I would LOVE to see a new girls debut ! (ANGELINA LOVE!!!!!! or Velvet )

ahhhh you know Michelle just had a little baby! So I really doubt she's making a comeback or even a small appearance right now..

I doubt it'll be Beth because she's on her way out

or if it is Beth ...it might be a way to send her off (That would be one of the worst thing to do btw)

could be Raquel Diaz or Ric Flair's daughter Charlotte because there were rumors saying that they wanted to give her a huge role

or it could be Tenille Tayla (Emma on nxt) if they want a new kellykelly-looking kind of girl

or Natalya (because she had a "fight" with K8LN on twitter)

But I would LOVE to see a new girls debut ! (ANGELINA LOVE!!!!!! or Velvet )

Unless they plan on dragging the who dunnit storyline for nearly two more months, it won't be Angelina Love, she is scheduled in a match against Carmel Jacobs in the UK on 26th November (I think it's that date)

Archived