Candis (and her many sisters) CAW(s)

xirtamehtsitahw

I created six total "Candis the Fat Mew" -style CAWs on my SvR '11 iso (the Jarniboi one), and they have a very cool "weight-minded" moveset (moves like a running legdrop bulldog, several hip drop-type attacks, and of course moves like "Too many rare candies!"--a Rough Ryder-type move, though greatly accelerated, and "Candis used Earthquake!" --a top rope diving Rough Ryder/hip press move). Candis' physical stats: she is 5'3", yet weighs in at a whopping 400 pounds! Imagine a 400-pound Mew landing on top of you from the top turnbuckle--OUCH!!

The original creator of the Candis IP (intellectual property) is Mastermindalien (of Deviantart fame).

Candis' five sisters: Brittany (a "shiny" Mew), Jessica (green), Angel (pastel purple), Sophia (white), and Lilith (black). Currently, the only one of these who is currently a heel is, ironically, Angel. Maybe I should rename her the "Fallen One"? :P

The Candis sisters' attributes and abilities are as follows: all 100's, except for Strikes, which is 95; abilities--Move Thief (they are Mew), Hammer Throw, Resilience, Durability, Kip-up, Fired Up, Outside Dives and Springboard Dives. The only way for Superheavyweight Superstars (or Divas) to have Outside Dives and/or Springboard Dives is to actually hack them, but of course, you have to know the hex values of each ability...plus, to have more than five abilities (the most the game normally lets you lock in via the ability select menu), once again, you have to hack them. Yes, you can have eight abilities, just like in SvR '10.

Here is how I made the Candis sisters (starting with Candis herself): I had to use the "male" body template, first off, because the female/Diva template is incapable of being made "fat" enough. Besides, Candis is, ahem, flat-chested, as far as I can tell.

I may need another post to put up the formula for the Candis sisters, because putting it in this post (which is already quite long) would create the "Wall O' Text" problem so many members have complained about in the past. I will also post pics of these "Phat Phelines", and you may judge for yourselves whether I did a decent job or not.

Archived