Which online community will be more active?

KNekoSpy

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which online community will be more active?

• Xbox Live
    • PSN

I'm legitimately curious. What community tends to be more active, PSN or Live? I'm still mulling which version to pre-order. Ideally, I'd go with PSN, but the lack of custom music in the PS3 version might deter me. On the other hand, paying for Live might deter me from the 360 version, so I'm also trying to take into account the online communities.

I'm legitimately curious. What community tends to be more active, PSN or Live? I'm still mulling which version to pre-order. Ideally, I'd go with PSN, but the lack of custom music in the PS3 version might deter me. On the other hand, paying for Live might deter me from the 360 version, so I'm also trying to take into account the online communities.

You can use custom entrance music in your entrances on the PS3, ya just can't play it in the menus for some reason. If ya hate the background music in the games, my best advice is to listen to an iPod while you're browsing the menus.

That could be a toss up this year what with the layers being equal, but I'm going to say xbox because that version will probably still have some visual advantages because they STILL haven't figured out how to make the games equal.

The crowd visual is probably the only thing i noticed different visually... With the "Editor" not being made in '13 supposedly, Only could be equal unless people start getting kicked out of Mid-Air.(Was hard to win when i played on 360 this year)

I'd say the better CAWs have usually been on the 360. This year there's finally the same amount of layers in both versions, but I think the better creators will still be on the 360. That's all I can say.

You can use custom entrance music in your entrances on the PS3, ya just can't play it in the menus for some reason. If ya hate the background music in the games, my best advice is to listen to an iPod while you're browsing the menus.

Oh, wow, news to me. Thank you.

I'd say the better CAWs have usually been on the 360. This year there's finally the same amount of layers in both versions, but I think the better creators will still be on the 360. That's all I can say.

I have said this many times before it all depends what your looking for. The 360 has very few if any diva creators

The 360 also seems to feature some technological "creations" that aren't available on PS3, if that matters.

For WWE'13 might not have those, I heard somewhere that "The Guy" didn't feel like doing it this year because he is sick of THQ or something like that. Don't know if its true though.

Oh, wow, news to me. Thank you.

I guess you haven't played a WWE game on the PS3 in a while since custom music has been in since Smackdown vs RAW 2009.

The 360 also seems to feature some technological "creations" that aren't available on PS3, if that matters.

For WWE'13 might not have those, I heard somewhere that "The Guy" didn't feel like doing it this year because he is sick of THQ or something like that. Don't know if its true though.

He's fed up with getting blamed for online cheaters hacking, when he doesn't even give them that ability.

He's fed up with getting blamed for online cheaters hacking, when he doesn't even give them that ability.

couldn't blame him, i'd get fed up too

I'd say PSN will be more active when it comes to WWE '13. as for better creations, i'd actually say neither is superior as everyone has a different preference.

360 easily. One reason i jumped back to 360 after having gone over to PS3 was because Sony is so...lazy about online. The Japanese have this idea that online isn't an appealing feature so they don't put much emphasis on it. After having been on 360 for years and then going to PS3, you can't help but notice the major difference when it comes to interaction with friends list and other gamers online. For any online game that is on both consoles, i'm always going to go with MS, at least this gen.

well to me ps3 is easier cuz you can put music in your ps3 with usb drive but on 360 u need a cd or im not to sure about but if you stream your music libary if you have windows

Maybe for offline, and that is only for your entrances. One major drawback/limitation the PS3 has that blew my mind...you can't play your own music during most games! Its madness. I can never stand the in-game music for more than an hour after getting the game and quickly retreat to my own playlist, so the fact that PS3 won't give me that option and force me to hear the game's music...that would make me play on mute.

I'd say considering we PS3 users FINALLY get 64 for layers, a lot of creators who passed on WWE12 and even SVR11 will return with a vengeance for 13. If I were to venture a guess...on that facet alone the PS3 community will be more active then the 360 community. ESPECIALLY the original CAW community, of which I'm one of the forerunners of here on CAWs.ws. We're going to see some incredible stuff made on PS3, and it's all going to be "hand drawn" work, since we don't have the luxury or image hacking like 360 users.

lol i hope there will be a "guy" for the ps3 to do so :P

I personally find the quality of online connection better on the 360, but as it's a paid for service you'd expect it to be decent. 360 version will run at full 1080p PS3 might otherwise it's 720p (bigger your TV the more you'd notice) Best thing about the PS3 being free means you can have multiple accounts and create/upload/download more caws. So there's positives and negatives to both formats, the easiest way to decide though is what formats will your friends buy it on, and do you want to play with them?

I personally find the quality of online connection better on the 360, but as it's a paid for service you'd expect it to be decent. 360 version will run at full 1080p PS3 might otherwise it's 720p (bigger your TV the more you'd notice) Best thing about the PS3 being free means you can have multiple accounts and create/upload/download more caws. So there's positives and negatives to both formats, the easiest way to decide though is what formats will your friends buy it on, and do you want to play with them?

Ummmmmm there are very few, if any games that run at 1080p on the 360. Almost all 360 games are upconverted. Most PS3 games are the same way, and can also be upconverted to 1080p.

Archived