RevFury's Edge (Re-Uploaded & 2012/26/9)

RevFury

This is in the lead with most votes so far. :D

Wow. Really? It seems some Youtube-ians think it looks nothing like Edge...

Well exact comments are All of them Suck & None of them look anything like Edge.

Congrats bro I wish you luck. :)

You too. You've definitely gotta be up there in the polls. :cool:

I am in 3rd sadly and really have no chance as the guy in 2nd has 20+ more votes than I do and you have 80+ more than I do.

I'm in the lead by 60+??? No way. So I'm guessing that mine really does look like Edge :lol:...so why do the great people of YT say otherwise? Of Course everyone on here did seem to like it, and I'd take their words before some trolls on YouTube.

I am in 3rd sadly and really have no chance as the guy in 2nd has 20+ more votes than I do and you have 80+ more than I do.

I'm in the lead by 60+??? No way. So I'm guessing that mine really does look like Edge :lol:...so why do the great people of YT say otherwise? Of Course everyone on here did seem to like it, and I'd take their words before some trolls on YouTube.

People are saying mine looks like HHH and Raven so don't believe them. :laugh:

People are saying mine looks like HHH and Raven so don't believe them. :laugh:

Haha. Wow. Still people saying the Faces were Waaayy off. Anyone here agree that the Face is off?

It looks awesoommmmeeee!!! good luck on the cawpetition.....

PS...Can you plzzz pm me the formula for edge....cause i hab no internet in me ps3 =(

He is gonna win Smacktalks competition. So, Smacktalks will do a video formula for his CAW. Don't worry! This CAW is winning. Callin' it.

Of course he's winning he's over 100 votes ahead of the guy in 2nd and 120 ahead of me. :D Congrats Rev I am glad PS3 finally gets a #1 finish in a Cawmpetition.

PS3Nation! :D Congrats to you to NWOldskool. You got some attires that I really like. :cool:

Thanks man. :) He's a really tough face to capture without textures but I think Rev did a fantastic job.

Of course he's winning he's over 100 votes ahead of the guy in 2nd and 120 ahead of me. :D Congrats Rev I am glad PS3 finally gets a #1 finish in a Cawmpetition.

PS3Nation! :D Congrats to you to NWOldskool. You got some attires that I really like. :cool:

Thanks man. :) He's a really tough face to capture without textures but I think Rev did a fantastic job.

No problem man. :) I think Rev has a 360. He should try his Edge with textures and I think it will look really great.

Archived