i quit and king of the ring confirmed

_TheSHowOff_

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

strange how it says that king of the ring is for exhibition, considering it has a cut scene when you win. since when does exhibition have cut scenes?

cutscene before royal rumble for one.

2009 was the last time we had a King of the Ring in any game. Now I can gratefully push one of my male CAWs to a possible World title shot at Summerslam with Story Designer providing the build-up.

Except you probably won't have access to the KOTR program within Story Designer. Most you'll have is the arena.

I record stuff from my wrestling games and blend them with other features that are unreachable. Trust me, I can make it happen.

Guys, I'm getting PMs telling me about the praise on Smacktalks, and is it advertising or do we allow it. The answer is, indeed we do. Smacktalks and Caws.ws has no beef against each other and in fact, we like Smacktalks as much as you (or at least I do)

Guys, I'm getting PMs telling me about the praise on Smacktalks, and is it advertising or do we allow it. The answer is, indeed we do. Smacktalks and Caws.ws has no beef against each other and in fact, we like Smacktalks as much as you (or at least I do)

Well can you take my warning away for saying Smacktalks....?

That's different. You advertised it in a way to make everyone go there instead of here at all. Fine line.

That's different. You advertised it in a way to make everyone go there instead of here at all. Fine line.

I gave gamevolt a youtube video.... This must be advertising because it has one of their youtube videos.

Archived