i quit and king of the ring confirmed

_TheSHowOff_

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quit praising Smacktalks so much! THQ had the info first they just copied it and took credit for it!

But still, they revealed it before THQ did

It's up on the wwe.thq.com site...I thought it was there first...no matter...whatever. More bothered about finding out whether KOTR is available for Universe.

It'd better be

Yup, there'll be nothing more awesome than having a KOTR tournament in the KOTR 98 arena in an AE Universe.

I wonder if we can have regular tournaments and put titles on the line...

I'd love it to be in universe mode, buuuut honestly I'll take what I get with all this new stuff. The I Quit match sounds actually great if its not broken, especially with the use of finishers as a break out and submissions for the animations as well. KOTR rules, even if it is only Exhibition. I'll go out of my way to play it there for sure.

In the KOTR screenshot, you can see that Daniel Bryan has more overall than Jericho, Mysterio & Sheamus! Great THQ!

Just download attribute editor and problem solved!

I've never downloaded Attribute Editor because I think it's a waste of money...but I think I'll need it this year

King Of The Ring..

Must... Resist... Hype...

Must.....remain......strong...

All i know is once i see more info on the create modes, I'll be able to make my decision. I also need to know if KOTR is restricted to something.

King Of The Ring..

All i know is once i see more info on the create modes, I'll be able to make my decision. I also need to know if KOTR is restricted to something.

I agree. I have no clue what I'm going to do just yet. it's hard knowing that they'll be restrictions on what ever they put in. just gotta hope those restrictions aren't too bad.

King Of The Ring..

I agree. I have no clue what I'm going to do just yet. it's hard knowing that they'll be restrictions on what ever they put in. just gotta hope those restrictions aren't too bad.

what they've done with the crotch blur will factor in to whether i get the game of course.

Archived