Anyone else think they really F'ed Up.....

RevFury

Rey Mysterio's Body Type? I mean maybe not REALLY bad but he looks way to Beefy/Husky/well....Fat

Anyone Else agree..or is it just me?

It's mostly when he's up at the ramp doing his little Pyro Spot that he looks kinda to well...you know beeefy.

If not for the fact that I've seen Rey unmasked and for the tatts I'd of thought he was a different person because Rey from WCW/WWE Debut is WAY smaller than how Rey looks now. He looks fine to me in game. I just wish his intro was like on TV where you see him take off his mask and put on on a kid in the crowd before doing the prayer and continuing down the ramp

Rey's model has been messed up forever. There hasn't been one game where i felt his model didn't seem off in some annoying way, mostly its them making him look too 'beefy', like they just can't capture him well. But most years my major complaint with Rey models is the pants. They always look very off, too baggy.

It sucks because i like Rey alot and would like to use him more, but i always feel like his model is too off to enjoy him.

Archived